Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 04-05-2013, 23:53   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LIGA: 04-05-2013 | Depor 0 - Atlético 0 | 22h00 | post-match

My only comment:

Old 05-05-2013, 00:25   #2
niklaso

niklaso is off the scale
Send a message via MSN to niklaso

I actually think depor played a pretty decent game, when you think about the casualties we have.

Aythami and ze did a good job marking falcao, you can't hold him totally from a few chances.

Pablo was okay but got overranned some times.
Ayoze did a good game and also good a couple of shots.

Alex and Dominguez also played quite good and foughted bravely
The same goes to camunas, worked hard.

Gama had som good dribbles and was even cheated for a penalty.

Valeron was great to watch, he almost never loses the ball and that seems to come his team mates down.

Riki didn't play that good but it was okay.

Nelson fought when he came on and evaldo was close to score.
Hope Zara and Mallorca loses tomorrow

With pizzi Aguilar silvio back against Valladolid, we will win

IMO fv should put silvio on the rb and keep ayoze on the lb
Old 05-05-2013, 01:30   #3
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm almost glad I missed this game. The foul on Bruno Gama is always a penalty. Atletico's cancelled goal is very doubtful though, and I'm still not sure if the ball hits that Atletico player's face or his arm in the last minute.

Either way, as predicted, the ref was Ayza Gamez. He's stolen points from us in every game he was the referee. Why doesn't the LFP investigate this scumbag instead of Levante? In EVERY SINGLE GAME he has cancelled legit goals from us, awarded illegal goals to the opponent, he has not given clear penalties to us, and he's awarded incorrect penalties to our opponents too. Am I supposed to believe this is a coincidence?
Old 05-05-2013, 02:00   #4
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporiginal
I'm almost glad I missed this game. The foul on Bruno Gama is always a penalty. Atletico's cancelled goal is very doubtful though, and I'm still not sure if the ball hits that Atletico player's face or his arm in the last minute.

Either way, as predicted, the ref was Ayza Gamez. He's stolen points from us in every game he was the referee. Why doesn't the LFP investigate this scumbag instead of Levante? In EVERY SINGLE GAME he has cancelled legit goals from us, awarded illegal goals to the opponent, he has not given clear penalties to us, and he's awarded incorrect penalties to our opponents too. Am I supposed to believe this is a coincidence?

Marca & AS says that the Ref did a bad job, 2 Penalties fro Depor & the goal is legal
Riazor warriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 04:35   #5
Bebeto 27
Peña Member

Bebeto 27 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bebeto 27 Send a message via Yahoo to Bebeto 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporiginal

Is this by any chance the same ref who blatantly stole us that game at Gijon two seasons ago? The game which basically meant relegation for us?

Anyway, great game by the lads today (all things considered), we're still touching the ball pretty well against the biggest rivals. Aythami played possibly the best match of his career, and Ayoze kept his composure. Its disappointed though that we fail to make it 3 points during that last play.
Old 05-05-2013, 05:13   #6
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari

its a great point and the unbeaten run continues to 7 points and we faced Atletico with lots of crucial absences.. we should be feeling good not to loose the game and this performance should give lots of confidence to both the players and the fans.. with Pizzi, Aguilar and Silvio back for Valladolid we're very much back with our best lineup.. btw, any 5 yellow suspensions for the next match? Gama?
hari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 06:59   #7
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

I am not satisfied with this 1 point, and how to be when we could get 3 points.
It wasn't our best game maybe we deserve this draw but when you fighting for surviving and when the ref miss two 100% penalties = CRIME. We are out of relegation for now, but if Zaragoza win against Rayo we going there. Surely Mallorca also will get 3 points against useless Levante.
Old 05-05-2013, 11:42   #8
Xanuco

Xanuco is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonideportivoBG
I am not satisfied with this 1 point, and how to be when we could get 3 points.
It wasn't our best game maybe we deserve this draw but when you fighting for surviving and when the ref miss two 100% penalties = CRIME. We are out of relegation for now, but if Zaragoza win against Rayo we going there. Surely Mallorca also will get 3 points against useless Levante.

Agree with you Toni. 1 point is not enough to satisfy the fans. The fact that this ref stole points from us AGAIN is inexcusable. If we get relegated by one point at the end of the season, he'll be the one to blame. Hopefully his result will inspire the team even more (if that's even possible, they play so motivated now) to continue to work hard and dominate these remaining four games and pick up at least 2 more wins and 2 more draws. Or even better, run the table and end the season on a 4 game win streak, 11 undefeated!
Old 05-05-2013, 19:31   #9
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

We must win at least 2 games but maybe it won't be enough to clinch permanence, Zaragoza put us in the relegation zone so we need to push hard in Valladolid, one more mistake could cost to us Primera. It seems this battle for permanence is one of the most interesting and dramatic for the last years. From 15 to 20 place everything could happen, what a drama for us !
Old 05-05-2013, 20:24   #10
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

The point is very good but not enough !! We are in relegation zone again
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 23:11   #11
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road

Didd anyone noticed Filipe Luis played one of his best games in Riazor vs us & maybe his best game with Atletico, he was very serious & he caused a lot of troubles to Gama & Manny...!!!

I felt he is playing for the CL or WC final...!!
Riazor warriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 12:08   #12
Iztok
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Iztok is an unknown quantity at this point

I liked how Aythami and especially ZE closed down Falcao, exactly what FV wanted and eventually got. The key that we are missing is Abel and Marchena with their ability to send the ball to 30-40 m to start the danger and penetrate the first (or the first two) lines of defense. But we are getting more solid, which is a big, big plus. Keep it up. Si se puede.
Old 06-05-2013, 17:16   #13
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

Impressed with Aythami. He really stood tall in this game. Hope he continues in the same vein for next four games. Draw a fair result and this point could be critical in the final standings.
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:38   #14
Xanuco

Xanuco is on a distinguished road

09/May/2013: 05h36: Deportivo: Fernando Vázquez fined €600 and the club €180 because the coach discussed with referee Ayza Gámez during Saturday’s game Vs. Atlético Madrid.

I think the league felt obligated to fine them, but since everyone (including league officials) knew that Depor was right about Gamez costing us the points, it was merely a token fine, just to keep up appearances. Ha! Ha! What a joke of a fine! I've seen speeding tickets that cost more!
Old 09-05-2013, 15:55   #15
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

€600 euros is still a lot of beers and pulpo though, Xanuco!!
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote