Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2013, 22:37   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LIGA: 11-05-2013 | Valladolid v Depor | 18h00 | Pre-match thread

We need to win!
The good news is that Pizzi, Abel & Silvio return.
The bad news is that we always suffered playing in Valladolid:

2011-12 Real Valladolid CF 0 - 0 RC Deportivo
2009-10 Real Valladolid CF 4 - 0 RC Deportivo
2008-09 Real Valladolid CF 3 - 0 RC Deportivo
2007-08 Real Valladolid CF 2 - 2 RC Deportivo
2003-04 Real Valladolid CF 1 - 1 RC Deportivo
2002-03 Real Valladolid CF 0 - 1 RC Deportivo
2001-02 Real Valladolid CF 3 - 0 RC Deportivo
2000-01 Real Valladolid CF 3 - 1 RC Deportivo
1999-00 Real Valladolid CF 4 - 1 RC Deportivo

1998-99 Real Valladolid CF 0 - 1 RC Deportivo
1997-98 Real Valladolid CF 1 - 0 RC Deportivo
1996-97 Real Valladolid CF 1 - 1 RC Deportivo
1995-96 Real Valladolid CF 2 - 2 RC Deportivo
1994-95 Real Valladolid CF 0 - 0 RC Deportivo
1993-94 Real Valladolid CF 0 - 0 RC Deportivo
1991-92 Real Valladolid CF 2 - 0 RC Deportivo
Old 05-05-2013, 23:17   #2
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road

A must win

they played very very well vs RM, i don't like Djukic & the teams he coach, i don't remember that we won vs Valladolid even in segunda, but this is the time we need to play our best to beat them if we want to stay in primera, i hope a lot of fans will be there to help the team
Old 06-05-2013, 12:03   #3
Iztok
Seasoned Member
Peña Member

Iztok is an unknown quantity at this point

Since there are so many requests to make a call to other teams, maybe someone can give Djukić a call? Maybe MP or Valeron, I am pretty sure they played together
Old 06-05-2013, 12:59   #4
Ricardo
Peña Member

Ricardo is an unknown quantity at this point

On paper, of our remaining fixtures, this will be our best chance to secure 3 points. But we all know that it will be a very tough match.
I think the return of Pizzi, Silvio, Abel .. Plus the recent good performances of Aythami, Ze Castro, Gama and JuanDo should push us through to another victory.

This is a must win game. We have done great to go 7 games unbeaten, but unfortunately our rivals have also been winning games.
Old 06-05-2013, 13:17   #5
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the home game against Espanyol is much more accesible than this one. Valladolid aren't saved yet, so they won't hold back here. This is the key game for us. Hopefully Pizzi, Silvio and Aguilar will be fresh, since they had two weeks to recover from last game.

I heard some people say that Bruno Gama is suspended, while others say he still only has 4 cards. Do you know more about this Carlos? And actually, is there a website where you can check how many cards players have? Could be interesting...

A lot will depend on Riki. If he's gonna start missing some more chances like he did in Sevilla a week ago, we're likely to get relegated. I really hope he doesn't screw up every chance he gets like he always does in crucial moments.
Old 06-05-2013, 14:45   #6
DepHun
Veteran
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporiginal
A lot will depend on Riki. If he's gonna start missing some more chances like he did in Sevilla a week ago, we're likely to get relegated. I really hope he doesn't screw up every chance he gets like he always does in crucial moments.
At least he might stay with us, if he really screws us up. A lot will depend on our defense. If they conceed more on the coming 4 matches, than how many Riki and co. scores, we're likely to get relegated.
Old 06-05-2013, 15:00   #7
niklaso

niklaso is off the scale
Send a message via MSN to niklaso

There is an app called livescore ls addicts, that app is the reason I bought a smartphone. If you like football, you must have it. You get notification on every goal, can see fixtures and the table and also how many cards the players have and much more. Bruno has 4.

Quote:
I think the home game against Espanyol is much more accesible than this one. Valladolid aren't saved yet, so they won't hold back here. This is the key game for us. Hopefully Pizzi, Silvio and Aguilar will be fresh, since they had two weeks to recover from last game.

I heard some people say that Bruno Gama is suspended, while others say he still only has 4 cards. Do you know more about this Carlos? And actually, is there a website where you can check how many cards players have? Could be interesting...

Old 06-05-2013, 15:23   #8
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

Quote:

The official page of the LFP is the best site to search for the yellow cards (and minutes):
http://www.lfp.es/Temporada/FichaEquipo.aspx?IDParam=7

As you can see Bruno only has 4
The problem is that they also count double yellow cards, so it could be misleading

If you want a more detailed page check cero a cero (English) http://www.footballzz.co.uk/equipa.php?id=42
There you can find the yellow cards game by game
For example you will confirm that Bruno has only picked 4: http://www.footballzz.co.uk/jogador....s&tpstats=club

Last edited by caabrego : 06-05-2013 at 15:27.
Old 06-05-2013, 16:14   #9
peterke2000
Peña Member

peterke2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to peterke2000

i dont like the we need to win this game thing always makes my more nervous.
Old 06-05-2013, 17:22   #10
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

Still winless without Marchena in the team. That simply has to change this week. 3 points are a must here. Fan support will be epic, like Sporting game two seasons ago (hopefully with a more positive outcome).
Old 06-05-2013, 21:52   #11
niklaso

niklaso is off the scale

Depor will win this game with silvio Abel and pizzi back in the starting eleven. I think that fv should use ayoze instead of Pablo. He is getting runned over to many times and I think ayoze would do a better job.
A must win, though I would say that this is a tougher challenge than espanyol and Malaga and that is also what the statistics tell.
Forza depor
Old 06-05-2013, 22:40   #12
Sultan
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Sultan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rack
Still winless without Marchena in the team. That simply has to change this week. 3 points are a must here. Fan support will be epic, like Sporting game two seasons ago (hopefully with a more positive outcome).

this shows how important this guy is to the team, I remember a couple of weeks ago deporiginal posting when we had 22 points that we only got one of these points without him!

This also tells you what a legend Aythami is!
Old 06-05-2013, 23:37   #13
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

Thanks Niklaso and Carlos! I'm actually buying a smartphone later this month so I'll definitely check that out

I'm still sad that apparently, I missed Aythami's best game in his career this weekend. So as far as I'm concerned, he's still the same bumbling idiot as before
Old 06-05-2013, 23:44   #14
niklaso

niklaso is off the scale

Do that, you won't regret it, I have shown the app to friends, colleagues and I could go on, and every one is totally excited when they get it and its free

Quote:
Thanks Niklaso and Carlos! I'm actually buying a smartphone later this month so I'll definitely check that out

I'm still sad that apparently, I missed Aythami's best game in his career this weekend. So as far as I'm concerned, he's still the same bumbling idiot as before
Old 08-05-2013, 11:30   #15
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

Aguilar out injured for the game

On top of that, apparently Ze Castro and Manuel Pablo didn't train either (apparently just as a precaution though), and Pizzi had to leave the training session as well, feeling pain in his thigh.

Last edited by deporiginal : 08-05-2013 at 11:35.
Closed Thread