Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 15-12-2013, 14:04   #1
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari
Default LIGA: 15-12-2013 | 12h00 | matchday 18 | Eibar 2 - Depor 1 | post-match thread

2-1.. it was always gonna be a tough game.. but we're still number one
hari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2013, 14:16   #2
Sultan
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Sultan is on a distinguished road

I'm sorry guys but this coach is not intelligent!

no wonder he's been unemployed for so many years!

even if this team finishes the season winning the Segunda title, it will not change the fact that this coach is not a tactician and he will eventually take the team back to Segunda by the end of next season if we qualify to Primera!

the team played as if there is no coach on the bench, and no leadership in attack either!
Old 15-12-2013, 14:29   #3
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

I take no pleasure in correctly predicting the score in this game
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2013, 17:03   #4
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

Culio from heaven to hell
Old 15-12-2013, 17:27   #5
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road

slow no creativity, we had the ball but don't know what to do with it, we didn't create any danger, Juan Carlos had a super game last week why he's on bench,
Seoane as a right winger.. plz no more

we are so predictable sending crosses for borja... if we don't bring in players in Jan we will not go next year to primera, this team reminds me of Hercules 2 years ago.
Riazor warriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2013, 18:18   #6
walex
Peña Member

walex is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to walex Send a message via Yahoo to walex

Let just take it as will see it u win some u lost some but why this man bench JC is very bad will need 2 know our winning team player by nw still rotating which is bad.
walex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2013, 18:57   #7
Bebeto 27
Peña Member

Bebeto 27 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bebeto 27 Send a message via Yahoo to Bebeto 27

I agree about the coach, he's more like a cheerleader than a football coach IMO.
Old 15-12-2013, 19:13   #8
nitraM
Seasoned Member
Peña Member

nitraM is on a distinguished road

I don't see why people are taking stabs at Vazquez every time we lose. Hes definitely using everyone at his disposal and choosing different strategies to see if they work. Its better to do this now in Adelante then next season in Primera. A little bit of faith will take this club a long way.
From what I can see he was rotating the wingers around using fullbacks to see how they perform.
nitraM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2013, 19:46   #9
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

We have a fantastic coach, dont keep criticizing him everytime we lose

He will take us to preimera and we wont relagate next season , i will remind you !!!
Deporlover is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2013, 23:35   #10
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

After a 13/15, losing at Eibar seems acceptable. We could've equalised in the second half, and we weren't outplayed or anything. If we can win next week, we'll be the leaders at the start of 2014. Considering what happened to us this summer and how unbalanced our squad is, this is pretty fantastic.

I'm assuming we'll get one or two decent incoming transfers this winter as well, so then we'll see what happens. I don't mind this loss too much. We're not the Barcelona of this league, hell, we're not even the Deportivo of the league two years ago. A loss once in a while is to be expected.
Old 17-12-2013, 01:46   #11
Blue_Nation
Peña Member

Blue_Nation is on a distinguished road

HIGHLIGHTS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88aw5Z_o0J0

Links to download the full match: http://forum.rojadirecta.es/showthre...F1a-15-12-2013
Blue_Nation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2013, 09:03   #12
tonideportivoBG
Seasoned Member
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

I am not content that Fernando Vazquez is guilty for anything, actually with such a small squad he's doing more than enough. I respect your opinion guys, but I wouldn't complain that he's bad tactically which I am not sure, I would admit his motivation skills, because for me in today's football this is one of the most important things. Cheers!
Old 17-12-2013, 12:51   #13
american123

american123 is off the scale

Even though we are winning games, we just aren't playing well which is why FV keeps making changes, hoping that something will click. The season is long enough and the team talented enough to try different things out before knowing what to expect when the 2nd round begins. Unfortunately for us, we could have used those extra few Copa games to try tactics out as well that we decided not to go for. With 1-2 more players coming in the winter, this team can win Segunda, but it may just be with ugly play, something that we and maybe FV has to accept.
american123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2013, 10:00   #14
Iztok
Seasoned Member
Peña Member

Iztok is an unknown quantity at this point

Again I couldn't watch the whole game, so I am getting pretty annoyed with myself But I did see enough to get a general feel of the game. (cca 70')

I have to agree that FV deserves a bit of critic in this game, when the tactic is considered. This is the third game in the season when I think he made tactical mistakes. One was in the copa against Jean, but we didn't have any ambitions there, so it is understandable that he tried new tactics there. His biggest mistake was the Tenerife game, this one is the second.

He was trying with the same approach as in Huelva with 4 full backs. It worked out there, but in no way did we play well, so I don't see any reason to return to that tactic. Also in the game against Alaves the Luisinho/Culio left flank proved that it works great. Also JD-Alex duo pivot role is working. The duo striker is debatable and the right wing is still open, but Seoane is not the man for the job. JuanCarlos should maybe be given a chance or Rudy, since Ariz and Nunez are not fit. But we saw that when Nunez entered we gained a lot in this department, I think it was him that even provided the assist.

I could partialy understand the MP, Luisinho left line as Culio was at the duo playmaker role, it was a more defensive approach. But I bealive that Luisinho-Culio can do the job defensivly aswell so MP should be used when needed as he lacks in the offensive end and pace. Seoane shouldn't be a starter and FV should have made subs far ahead of 70', maybe even at half time try with Luis, Rudy or JC. He had alternatives, which is rare. He made the correct moves, but they were far to late.

Overall I think he is a decent/good tactician and I think he will learn from this mistake. But without a doubt (for me) this was a tactical mistake.