Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 19-01-2014, 15:01   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LIGA: 19-01-2014 | 12h00 | matchday 22 |Depor 1 - Las Palmas 2 | post-match

Aythami you little ****

We lost the first place
Old 19-01-2014, 17:12   #2
Feliuk
Administrator

Peña Member

Feliuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Feliuk

Yes that says it all Carlos

Feliuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 18:27   #3
Sultan
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Sultan is on a distinguished road

5 games without winning! the team is in deep trouble!
Old 19-01-2014, 21:14   #4
walex
Peña Member

walex is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to walex Send a message via Yahoo to walex

Will are in truble in all ways why all this my God.
walex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 21:47   #5
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought Rudy was atrocious today. Last week it seemed as if he could be really important for us if he just gets some more match rhythm, but for that to happen he really needs to start being more consistent. Awful. Though I shouldn't be that surprised, at Cercle he was equally inconsistent.

Aside from him, we played a pretty good game. We could've gotten AT LEAST one more penalty as well imo. What is it with these friggin' referees this season? It's even worse than usual, and that's saying something.
Old 19-01-2014, 22:03   #6
peterke2000
Peña Member

peterke2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to peterke2000

How did the fans revieved valeron in riazor?
peterke2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2014, 02:35   #7
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road

I didn't understand FV today why to change Rudy so early..!! i know he is crazy & he doesn't know how to use his talent, but still he was fine... after Culio we look different we used to look like a limited team but we managed to get some good results now it is worse...
Luis was very active today but he made very bad 16 corners..!! i think he is a better left winger than a striker...
Lets see the new signing i'm sure we will improve & strange changes today i thought juan Carlos will start today
Riazor warriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2014, 07:52   #8
Tjorni
Almost Regular

Tjorni is on a distinguished road

Rudy for me is a greatest disappointment in this season. Arizmendi was very bad. And I didn't see Borja on the pitch. Seoane has no skill.
On other side, Luis was pretty active, Luisinho was OK as usual, and Teles demonstrated that he can claim a spot in first team.

And we had no luck and this referee killed us.
Tjorni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2014, 08:44   #9
Iztok
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Iztok is an unknown quantity at this point

I only watched the second half, but I noticed a real problem. We all know our problems with crossing, but now that Culio is gone no one really knows how to take a half decent set piece. Culio wasted a few, but delivered a lot on the spot. Luis, Teles and was it Luisinho tried and failed miserably. We had over 15 corners and 3-4 set pieces around the area and none of the balls went to the correct path - almost all of them low on the first post and a few over. There is no way we can promote if we can not use 20 set pieces that are given to us - we are not Barca and have some players with great aerial ability to score an occassional header or two presuming the ball is at head hight.

I liked the effort, but we are starting to lack quality. In a league bad as ours it is really worrying.
Old 20-01-2014, 11:26   #10
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

Three points from the last 15 - it's now officially a crisis. I keep saying it, where's the Plan B? No leaders in this team, no spine, nobody willing to take responsibility. It's scandalous that we have 20+ professional footballers and not one of them can deliver a proper set-piece. And don't get me started on FV.

Only 9 points away from the pit now people..........
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2014, 11:54   #11
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

the new presi can easily fall into a big trap. Lendoiro gave away the team, when it was on a promotion place, falling down to the 14th place would be the mistake of the new leader. Or not...
Old 20-01-2014, 12:21   #12
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

Just watched the replay of their second goal, and Christantus was about 20 centimeters offside when he received the ball from Valerón. Aythami also might've been offside when he scored the rebound. Also adding to that the penalties we didn't get, and some weird fouls he whistled, we can add this to the long list of games where we were robbed by the damn refs.

Edit: Looking at it from a different angle, it actually indeed appears to be onside Oh well, if the ref whistles at least one of the penalties we should've gotten, it'd still be a different game. Once again, robbed. Besides, 100% sure that if that goal had happened on our side, the flag would've went up. It's like these refs come to the Riazor wanting to screw us over.

Last edited by deporiginal : 20-01-2014 at 12:25.
deporiginal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2014, 13:32   #13
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

the whole thing never happens, if Luisinho (???) headed out the ball to corner, or throw in, but not into the middle, actually perferctly to shoot, what was missed by a Canarian player, several times deflected, and ended up as a goal.

This is Valeron has already headed the ball:

This is Aythami's possision when the Canarian CF missed the awful-huge chance:

click on it to make it bigger. Aythami was on-side, almost sure, and I have huge doubts, whether anything was in-correct with Valeron's head-assist.

Last edited by DepHun : 20-01-2014 at 13:35.
DepHun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2014, 13:45   #14
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

What bugs me most is that when we actually start attacking, and put more forward movement on the pitch, no matter who our opponent is, they start suffering tremendously.

I don't understand why FV only starts to play this way when we're either losing or drawing near the end of the game. Don't say it's because the rival won't let us attack, it's obviously a tactical plan to stay back and build attacks from "organisation" for most of the game. We pretty much start this way every single time. Which quite frankly, doesn't work. We defend so close to our area, that every little mishit can result in a goal for the opponents, like yesterday. We're just begging to concede. Then he decides to move our midfield up the pitch, and we start playing well, when it's too late. And in the rare occasion we do start off well, like yesterday, we score, and immediately revert to the defensive plan. FV was signaling his players to "calm down" after Luis converted the penalty, that says it all.

FV seems convinced that every team in this league is superior to us. We play like mid-table Primera teams play against Real Madrid and Barcelona. I still strongly question FV's ability to get this ship on course. I hope we luck out this season, get promoted, and that FV leaves for a different club. This guy is never going to keep us in Primera if we get that promotion.
Old 20-01-2014, 16:02   #15
Crocodile_Dundee
Veteran

Peña Member

Crocodile_Dundee is an unknown quantity at this point

We might get relegated after all.

Another 3 points thrown away. A bit of positivity and we'd be about 10 points clear as most of the teams in this league are absolute garbage, especially with support we've got.
Crocodile_Dundee is offline   Reply With Quote