Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 01-02-2014, 21:53   #1
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari
Default LIGA: 02-01-2014 | 20h00 | matchday 24 |Depor 2 - Sabadell 1 | post-match

finally we won at Riazor again!! overall I liked what I saw, especially about the pace and good passing.. looked like the new signings are jelling to the team really well.. felt bad about both red cards.. the referee was an idiot and liked to flash cards very often.. he should have given them 1-2 chances before the second yellow.. those were not horrible tackles..
hari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 23:09   #2
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

On a side note, the Riazor Blues were shamelessly insulting Lopo all game long. Including "Lopo muerete" chants. I'm embarrassed to be a Depor fan right now. Now's the time for union, and these people start behaving like braindead monkeys.
Old 02-02-2014, 00:03   #3
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

Not a good game, but it was a trap as we had many casualties and new players. So the win is important no matter how.
Old 02-02-2014, 02:33   #4
Sultan
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Sultan is on a distinguished road

I only watched the second half and the team looked more creative upfront than before and a little bit shaky at the defense .. but it's an improvement and I have high hopes for the new players!
Sultan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 03:43   #5
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road

6 min Highlights:

http://www.footytube.com/video/depor...p_latestvideos
Riazor warriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 07:30   #6
Bebeto 27
Peña Member

Bebeto 27 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bebeto 27 Send a message via Yahoo to Bebeto 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporiginal
On a side note, the Riazor Blues were shamelessly insulting Lopo all game long. Including "Lopo muerete" chants. I'm embarrassed to be a Depor fan right now. Now's the time for union, and these people start behaving like braindead monkeys.

Really? Damn, that just breaks my heart. So he didn't wanted to follow us to segunda the first time around, that's no reason to hate him, specially as he always worked hard while he was with us and was always very reliable.
Old 02-02-2014, 09:57   #7
walex
Peña Member

walex is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to walex Send a message via Yahoo to walex

Nice too win at home make fan happy keep it up guys but why fans. At razio insulting lopo anyway is like them don't understarnd football.
walex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 23:14   #8
Ricardo
Peña Member

Ricardo is an unknown quantity at this point

I can understand why they are angry with Lopo, but now that he has returned, it does not make a lot of sense to insult him, if we want him to do well for us.

After 1 win in 5, its nice to get 2 wins on the trot.
Old 03-02-2014, 01:16   #9
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

My opinion is that this wasn't the best game for us. Including the injuries and the new players, but we menage to win, which is the most important here. I prefer bad football and ugly wins but joy rather than beautiful football and 0 points so well done guys. It was good debut for Rebello he gave a lot also Salomao was at good level and very good beginning for Tino at Riazor, o I almost forget the Toche's volley good debut as well. Personally I think Lopo does not deserve chanting against him, it might will have negative impact over him.
Old 03-02-2014, 14:25   #10
DepHun
Veteran
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporiginal
we are not the same, so we should respect others (insulting) opinion. I said, that I am not that radical against Lopo, JuanRo, Ruben Perez and others, who left, when we got relageted. Also to add, we owe Lopo (Publicidad Aloga) with 66% of 750k EUR, so he forgave some 250k EUR to the club, from what we could have paid the salary of Rabello and/or Toché or both.
But those behind the goal radicals pay huge amounts for away trips to Andalucia, Madrid, etc to support the club, they make banners (mainly) from their own money, not to mention, they could have special internal info or even not true rumour, so I would never blame them. Lopo has the possibility to prove them wrong.
Old 04-02-2014, 02:52   #11
monkeypuncher
Peña Member

monkeypuncher is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to monkeypuncher

I came in to watch during the second half... The reporters were interviewing Lopo and asking about how he feels returning to Riazor. He admitted that leaving was a selfish decision on his part and that he regretted it after not getting much of an opportunity. Personally, I'm glad he's back. And I still don't agree with fans getting upset with players that move on in the hope of advancing their own career. Overall, I was happy to see the performance on the pitch. The new additions seem to fit in quite well and the squad looks more competitive. Fingers crossed that they can keep it up for the rest of the season.
monkeypuncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 11:23   #12
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

A liga game never to be forgotten - an all-Fabril starting back 4
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 11:50   #13
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DepHun
we are not the same, so we should respect others (insulting) opinion. I said, that I am not that radical against Lopo, JuanRo, Ruben Perez and others, who left, when we got relageted. Also to add, we owe Lopo (Publicidad Aloga) with 66% of 750k EUR, so he forgave some 250k EUR to the club, from what we could have paid the salary of Rabello and/or Toché or both.
But those behind the goal radicals pay huge amounts for away trips to Andalucia, Madrid, etc to support the club, they make banners (mainly) from their own money, not to mention, they could have special internal info or even not true rumour, so I would never blame them. Lopo has the possibility to prove them wrong.
That justifies singing "die Lopo die" to one our own players?

I get the feeling that the Riazor Blues enjoy too much credit in the international forum. In riazor.org's forum, the Riazor Blues are literally despised by most. I've already read several anecdotes about them over there, one of them involves attacking a former player's family member who was there with a little girl. Seems like that group is full of scum. No offense, but they demand all these values from the players, none of which they embody themselves. They just seem like your typical group of low-lives to me.
Old 06-02-2014, 13:27   #14
DepHun
Veteran
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

If Riazor.org is such kind of a forum, then I get the feeling that the Riazor Blues enjoy too less credit overthere. For me they are (RB) for sure among the most important things around Depor, without (watching) them, I would not be here. No-one said, they are without mistakes.

About the muerte, Lopo, muerte is the same level as me, when constantly saying Verdú is a segunda guy. They are kidding a traitor (according to them). Well, I suppose at least, this is the fact, and they don't want to kill him. For sure there are extremists overthere, who are saying extreme things, and sometimes do extreme acts as well. Not something typical for family programmers, but without them it would be a complete silence in the stadium.

Last edited by DepHun : 06-02-2014 at 13:29.
DepHun is offline   Reply With Quote