Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 02-03-2014, 20:22   #1
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default LIGA: 03-02-2014 | matchday 28 | Depor 3 - Hércules 2 | post-match comments

Three points, despite the referee's best attempts to screw us over.

Luisinho will probably be suspended for three matchdays, cause insulting the referee usually results in long suspensions. It never should have been a red though, as the linesman should've whistled the clear foul on Luisinho. He pretty much deserved that insult, but anyway...

Salomão injured and will likely be out for more than 1 matchday. So basically, we lost our wingers. Hopefully this injury and the suspension won't be so bad in the end...
Old 02-03-2014, 20:32   #2
aldo
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

aldo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to aldo Send a message via MSN to aldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporiginal
Three points, despite the referee's best attempts to screw us over.

Want a laugh? Go to delcelta's forum for a completely different view of this match They are raging because we keep scoring late goals every week
aldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 20:36   #3
deporik
Chief of Police

Peña Member

deporik is an unknown quantity at this point
Default LIGA: 03-02-2014 - matchday 28 | Depor 3v2 Hércules | Post Match Comments

I havent celebrated a goal like that for some time.

We were doing quite well in the 1st half without looking great but Hercules looked like a very poor side. Toche scored from a Juan Carlos assist early on and then Juan Carlos scored himself to put us in the driving seat and it stayed 2-0 until HT

The 2nd half was a disaster. We didn't play well, Hercules didn't play well but the referees performance was even more shocking.

First of all he gave a free kick to them which was non existent. The ball bounced and their forward kept running forward despite the fact that the ball was holding up. Luisinho was moving towards the ball, their striker moving away from the ball and into Luisinho but somehow the ref saw that as a Hercules free kick. We should have done better from the free kick as they pulled it back to 2-1 but the free kick should never have been given in the first place.

Then Luisinho is clearly fouled near our touch line, the ref and linesman don't give anything and they get a scoring chance from it. I didn't see Luisinho confront the linesman but he was obviously sent off for something he said to him, which depending on what he said, could or could not be justifiable. But again......the incident could have been avoided in the first place if the officials had been competent.

With the extra man, they piled on the pressure and when Seoane was caught sleeping, Sissoko came in unchallenged to score the equaliser.

We also had a blatant penalty turned down when their defender slapped a ball away. It was deflected but towards him but his arm was up in the air when he slapped the ball away and they are given probably 90% of the time.

The ref also let a flying arm go unpunished, even though he appeared to see it but played the advantage as we had possession. God knows why he didn't go back when the ball went out and punish their player.

With us struggling on the ropes however, Seoane made a great determined effort to get to the byline and get in a cross, when it looked like the ball may go out and it was met by Toche who rose like a salmon to place a great header past their keeper and totally ruin the ref's football coupon

The fact that the ref had handed so many decisions to Hercules and got them back into the game, thus finding extra confidence that wasn't seen before that meant that this winner from Toche was extra special as it would have been a total outrage if Hercules had taken anything from this game under those circumstances.

FORZA DEPOR !!!
Old 02-03-2014, 20:38   #4
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 20:42   #5
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldo
Want a laugh? Go to delcelta's forum for a completely different view of this match They are raging because we keep scoring late goals every week
I know, I already read it

What I think is hilarious: a couple of weeks ago, we won 2-1 against Sabadell. In injury time, we could've conceded a penalty when one of their players shot the ball against Laure's hand from really close by in the area, but the ref didn't whistle it. A guy on Celta's forum said Sabadell were robbed, that it was a clear penalty. He also claimed Toché's 2-0 was a clear offside, when the replays clearly show he was onside.

Two weeks earlier though, we got a penalty against Las Palmas for something exactly the same: one of our players shot the ball against one of their player's hands from close by in the area, and we got a penalty. The exact same guy then said Las Palmas were robbed because there was no intention of touching the ball... In other words, whatever happens, if the referee whistles something in our advantage, he's wrong, according to Celta fans. If a Depor player accidentally touches the ball in the area, it's a penalty. If one of the rival players does the exact same thing, it's not a penalty.

Now they're complaining we scored in the 85th minute, and they're saying we were much inferior toHércules. They don't mention anything of the ref's blunders in the advantage of Hércules, nor do they mention the fact that Depor was much better than Hércules until the red card. I was never really against Celta, until I started reading their forum. Never seen people who are more obsessed by the rival than by their own team. They're so desperate to be called "Galicia's biggest team", that they care more about Depor failing than about Celta succeeding. Sure, not all of their fans are like that, but there's a significant amount.

Sorry for straying off-topic, just wanted to mention it

Last edited by deporiginal : 02-03-2014 at 20:45.
deporiginal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 20:49   #6
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Quote:

What I think is hilarious: a couple of weeks ago, we won 2-1 against Sabadell. In injury time, we could've conceded a penalty when one of their players shot the ball against Laure's hand from really close by in the area, but the ref didn't whistle it. A guy on Celta's forum said Sabadell were robbed, that it was a clear penalty. He also claimed Toché's 2-0 was a clear offside, when the replays clearly show he was onside.

Two weeks earlier though, we got a penalty against Las Palmas for something exactly the same: one of our players shot the ball against one of their player's hands from close by in the area, and we got a penalty. The exact same guy then said Las Palmas were robbed because there was no intention of touching the ball... In other words, whatever happens, if the referee whistles something in our advantage, he's wrong, according to Celta fans. If a Depor player accidentally touches the ball in the area, it's a penalty. If one of the rival players does the exact same thing, it's not a penalty.

Now they're complaining we scored in the 85th minute, and they're saying we were much inferior toHércules. They don't mention anything of the ref's blunders in the advantage of Hércules, nor do they mention the fact that Depor was much better than Hércules until the red card. I was never really against Celta, until I started reading their forum. Never seen people who are more obsessed by the rival than by their own team. They're so desperate to be called "Galicia's biggest team", that they care more about Depor failing than about Celta succeeding. Sure, not all of their fans are like that, but there's a significant amount.

True , accordingly they can go to hill
Old 02-03-2014, 20:51   #7
aldo
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

aldo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to aldo Send a message via MSN to aldo

Quote:

Yeah, cracks me up every time I started reading their forum towards the end of our last Segunda campaign, they were even more obsessed with us until we relegated and they inexplicably saved their asses and started doing well in Primera. The fact that they have TWO threads about us says it all really Every single time we win, they declare us promoted, only to claim the exact opposite as soon as we lose.
aldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 21:07   #8
Blue_Nation
Peña Member

Blue_Nation is on a distinguished road

Just arrived from the stadium, incredible victory, we were lucky again, although we deserved it.

I'm really happy with the result, but still very pissed off with the ref. Maybe I'm mistaken, because I didn't see the TV images and replays, but he was crucial for Hércules comeback. Their 1st goal was after a fault of Luisinho that it didn't seem punishable (also Lux could have made more to save it, I think). Then the red card to Luisinho, after a clear fault on him, so obvious that I could even see it from more than 110 meters, but the linesman who were very close didn't... Then 2 offsides that I have doubts, then a clear penalty for handball inside Hércules' area... And maybe the worst of all was the diferent criteria for the teams. Every time that a Hércules player fell down, he whistled fault, but if it was one of our players, then he whistled nothing... Imagine how bad he was that even the policemen that were behind me were astonished with the bad ref... At some moment I even started to think this ref has made a bet for Hércules, or something...

Fortunately we were lucky again, Seoane made an impressive play and a great effort to reach the ball just in the line and put a perfect cross to Toché's head. The 90% of the goal is Seo's.

Finally, according to the ref, Luisinho said to the linesman "Robbery! This is a robbery! Shameless! You won't get out of here!".
Well, he probably said exactly what we all were thinking in that moment, although obviously a player shouldn't do that. Now we'll miss him several games, for sure.

Last edited by Blue_Nation : 02-03-2014 at 21:09.
Blue_Nation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 21:07   #9
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldo
Yeah, cracks me up every time I started reading their forum towards the end of our last Segunda campaign, they were even more obsessed with us until we relegated and they inexplicably saved their asses and started doing well in Primera. The fact that they have TWO threads about us says it all really Every single time we win, they declare us promoted, only to claim the exact opposite as soon as we lose.
Haha, indeed! Last year it was the same as well. Whenever we won, we were saved, and whenever they lost, they were sure to get relegated. Then a week later Depor loses and Celta wins, and it's the other way around. I've pretty much visited every forum of Primera clubs at one point or another, and none of them are exactly as ridiculous as the people on Celta's forum. These guys never miss a Depor game, which is absurd.

Even simple things like Depor presenting the new shirt for next season sets them off. The entire world regards Depor as the big team from Galicia (well, the people who know what Galicia is, at least...), and they simply can't accept it. It's sad, but it does make for a good laugh every week
Old 02-03-2014, 21:16   #10
nitraM
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

nitraM is on a distinguished road

Celta fans are secretly deportivo fans they watch all of our games and complain.
nitraM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 21:18   #11
istike
Seasoned Member

istike is an unknown quantity at this point

I donr care what happened, the most important thing is that we got the win here. A very important threee points, as we are entered into the last phase of the liga here. We need every single point here...
Old 02-03-2014, 21:44   #12
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

Salomão's injury appears to be serious and it's quite likely he'll miss the rest of the season...
Old 02-03-2014, 21:59   #13
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

No. The report is that he left the stadium without needing crutches. We will know for sure tomorrow.

The referee even sent off the ball boys and reported that Luisinho said: “This is a robbery, this is a farce, shameless. You won’t go out alive from here”
Old 02-03-2014, 22:30   #14
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

man i would not blame our players for what they have been said to this clown the referee. it was hilarious performance not luisinho should be out for a few games exactly the opposite this Mr.referee should be gone for a while IMO. Luisinho was effected by all previous decisions made by referee that's why he insulted him otherwise he would not do that. toche was superior juan carlos also did nice game, what happened is that in the first half our players almost fall asleep with hercules game and they taught will be the same in the second half as well but it wasn't. i can blame both sides but mostly the referee. hope salomao won't be so bad.
Old 02-03-2014, 22:34   #15
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Highlights !!!!