Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-05-2014, 20:18   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member
 
caabrego's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: El Salvador
Posts: 24,767
caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LIGA: 03-05-2014 | 18h15 | matchday 37 | Lugo 2 - Depor 2 | post-match thread

0-1: (9’) Ifrán,
0-2: (41’) Insua,
1-2: (71’) Rennella,
2-2: (87’) Rennella


Nice game for the spectator, terrible second half by Depor
__________________
Surviving at Primera División
caabrego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 20:41   #2
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member
 
tonideportivoBG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Bulgaria
Posts: 2,475
tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG
Default

it was 0-2 and I told that this game is not going to end with this result, it seems FV never will learn his lesson, we have lost so many points because of his cowardness. After minute 60 we stepped back and gently invited Lugo in our area everybody knows that under pressure we are weak team and we prove it again. Instead of keeping the ball and playing football we decided to gave 1 point or even 3 if Lux was not on the goal. Despite everything we're still first but we fool ourselves it should not be like this, our players fans and team became a victim of uncabaple man for this job. Sorry its a bit harsh but this is the reality.
__________________
Don't see the problems, see the decisions!
tonideportivoBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 22:04   #3
depooor
Senior Member
Peña Member
 
depooor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,172
depooor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonideportivoBG
it was 0-2 and I told that this game is not going to end with this result, it seems FV never will learn his lesson, we have lost so many points because of his cowardness. After minute 60 we stepped back and gently invited Lugo in our area everybody knows that under pressure we are weak team and we prove it again. Instead of keeping the ball and playing football we decided to gave 1 point or even 3 if Lux was not on the goal. Despite everything we're still first but we fool ourselves it should not be like this, our players fans and team became a victim of uncabaple man for this job. Sorry its a bit harsh but this is the reality.

I only managed to see the first half

I predicted that he will introduce wilk and not sure if he did

but from what I read .... the coach failed again !
__________________
Deportivo is sick and the remedie is not found yet
depooor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 01:53   #4
peterke2000
Senior Member
Peña Member
 
peterke2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,949
peterke2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to peterke2000
Default

I am sorry to burst your bubbel guys but a point is a good result for us we where Lucky to get 0-2 in front in the first half beceays they where pushing strong i think in the end 2-2 was fair for boh teams
peterke2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 03:10   #5
nitraM
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member
 
nitraM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Brooklyn NY
Posts: 2,201
nitraM is on a distinguished road
Default

To be fair i think we all knew we were going to give up points against lugo regardless of the coach.
nitraM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 08:55   #6
walex
Senior Member
Peña Member
 
walex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Lagos Nigeria
Posts: 3,487
walex is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to walex Send a message via Yahoo to walex
Default

I don't know why will can hold the lead is very bad can someone assure me will are capable to play la liga and again I don't know why FV strain with 5 defence as for me when will are leading you put 5 defence to block the goals I don't see this deportivo squad as a team of la liga and I don't see this FV as a coach of premier sorry to say.
__________________
U shall end up at the top Deportivo.
walex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 09:35   #7
*deportivo*
Almost Regular
 
*deportivo*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Iran
Posts: 230
*deportivo* is on a distinguished road
Default

It's for the second time we win the game and vazquez change the line-up to 5-2-2-1 for first time against tenerif and now
__________________
Depor4ever
*deportivo* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 15:20   #8
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member
 
deporiginal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,357
deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

For the first time I was watching with my girlfriend, and I told her that our coach would bring in defender Ifrán for Marchena, that we'd concede within 10 minutes after that sub, and I said as a joke that Lugo would score 2-2 thanks to the referee in the final minutes.

She asked me if we were watching a re-run, cause she didn't believe I was able to predict it so well
__________________
deporiginal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 17:02   #9
*deportivo*
Almost Regular
 
*deportivo*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Iran
Posts: 230
*deportivo* is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporiginal
For the first time I was watching with my girlfriend, and I told her that our coach would bring in defender Ifrán for Marchena, that we'd concede within 10 minutes after that sub, and I said as a joke that Lugo would score 2-2 thanks to the referee in the final minutes.

She asked me if we were watching a re-run, cause she didn't believe I was able to predict it so well

my girlfiend don't know deportivo
__________________
Depor4ever
*deportivo* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 20:18   #10
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member
 
deporiginal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,357
deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *deportivo*
my girlfiend don't know deportivo
Mine didn't either, I just forced her to watch with me

Let's remain positive. If we beat Alavés and Eibar in the next two matchdays, combined with Las Palmas losing one of their two next games (they play the Canarian derby at home against Tenerife and visit relegation-threatened Castilla), and if Murcia loses points at least once in their next two games (at home against Mirandés and away at Barcelona B), then Depor is mathematically in Primera.

Or to put it more simply, if Depor beats Alavés next weekend, regardless of the results of the other teams, there will be a chance to get promoted on matchday 39 against Eibar. Next week's game is crucial. If we win, we have 4 match-points. 2 more wins is all we need.
__________________
deporiginal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 23:15   #11
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member
 
caabrego's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: El Salvador
Posts: 24,767
caabrego has disabled reputation
Default

The conclusion of this game: we need Belgian girlfriends
__________________
Surviving at Primera División
caabrego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 09:16   #12
Djalminha
Senior Member

Peña Member
 
Djalminha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Copenhagen
Posts: 3,450
Djalminha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

I am sure Lugo deserved atleast 1 point but they should not have scored their second goal when they did because there was a clear foul on Juan Dominguez in that situation... The most worrying is not that we lost two point from leading 2-0 but that Lugo deserved it... Why aren't we playing better?
__________________
1 danés
Djalminha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 09:17   #13
depooor
Senior Member
Peña Member
 
depooor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,172
depooor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporiginal
Mine didn't either, I just forced her to watch with me

Let's remain positive. If we beat Alavés and Eibar in the next two matchdays, combined with Las Palmas losing one of their two next games (they play the Canarian derby at home against Tenerife and visit relegation-threatened Castilla), and if Murcia loses points at least once in their next two games (at home against Mirandés and away at Barcelona B), then Depor is mathematically in Primera.

Or to put it more simply, if Depor beats Alavés next weekend, regardless of the results of the other teams, there will be a chance to get promoted on matchday 39 against Eibar. Next week's game is crucial. If we win, we have 4 match-points. 2 more wins is all we need.

I always have this in mind ..... if you play with two chances you will end up losing !!

thats our thoughts as fans ,,,, but if the players and coach somehow think about it as a two chance opportunity then they will end up losing

the coach himself and the players must take the next two matches seriously and win them otherwise no one knows what will be the end
__________________
Deportivo is sick and the remedie is not found yet
depooor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 13:07   #14
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member
 
Riazor warriors's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Jordan/Ireland
Posts: 6,117
Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road
Default

What happened on Saturday is FV failed to react, the Lugo coach subs changed the game & FV didn't know what to do, i hope we will never have the 3 defenders available again so he will think about something else.
Nothing good happened when we have 3 CBs on the pitch.
Riazor warriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 10:45   #15
Ricardo
Senior Member
Peña Member
 
Ricardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: London & La Coruna
Posts: 3,914
Ricardo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

There is no doubt that Lugo desserved a point for all their efforts.
But by taking off Ifran and bringing on Marchena, we pretty much waved the white flag and gave up.
If FV did not trust in Borja to replace Ifran, why was Luis not in the squad?
And if FV wanted to defend the lead by removing a striker, why not bring in Juan Carlos, who would have helped retain the ball in midfield?
Although I must commend Lugo for their efforts, I blame FV for losing us 2 valuable points with that critical substitution.
__________________
DEPORTIVO FOREVER.....
FORZA DEPOR!
Ricardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Depor Historic Matches: Full Length Videos Blue_Nation Deportivo 71 29-03-2019 20:19
LIGA: 05-01-2014 | 18h15 | matchday 20 | Jaén - Depor | Pre-match thread caabrego Deportivo 9 05-01-2014 17:24
LIGA: 30-11-2013 | 18h15 | matchday 16 | Depor 0 - Lugo 0 | post-match thread caabrego Deportivo 13 13-12-2013 01:31


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:31.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.