Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 11-05-2014, 20:19   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LIGA: 11-05-2014 | 18h15 | matchday 38 | Alavés 1 - Depor 1 | post-match thread

1-0: (52’) Borja Viguera,
1-1: (90’) Borja Bastón

I'm not happy. One more time bad reading of the game by Vázquez
Old 11-05-2014, 20:21   #2
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 11-05-2014, 20:37   #3
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road

Stupid mistake by Lux he asked Seaone to leave the ball for him to give it back to the Pichichi of the league..!!
The Linesman cancelled one goal...anyway we don't deserve to win today.
Manny plz don't play again you are old and slow, Alex was bad today as well
Riazor warriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 20:59   #4
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

FV once again failed to react. Manuel Pablo was seeing stars. Take him off for Juan Carlos and pull back Luisinho. It doesn't take a genius to realise this. I'm mystified as to why Juan Carlos isn't playing anymore. He was in his best form since... well, ever. It's no coincidence that Depor is losing points now that he's not playing anymore.

Oh well. Let's just beat Eibar next week, and after that we'd only need 3 points out of 9. Unless both Las Palmas and Eibar manage to win their remaining 4 and 3 games, respectively, which seems impossible.

Game of the year next week, no doubt.
Old 11-05-2014, 21:20   #5
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

I missed the game, but from what you guys have written so far it seems that we were once again victim of referee and coach pf i am more worried about the second. Anyway I agree the the game against Eibar is going to be game of the season perhaps and i am feeling lucky that i am going to see it but if we play that horrible as usually at Riazor i will want to punch FV in the face.
Old 11-05-2014, 21:23   #6
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonideportivoBG
I missed the game, but from what you guys have written so far it seems that we were once again victim of referee and coach pf i am more worried about the second. Anyway I agree the the game against Eibar is going to be game of the season perhaps and i am feeling lucky that i am going to see it but if we play that horrible as usually at Riazor i will want to punch FV in the face.
Give him an extra punch from me
Old 11-05-2014, 21:32   #7
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporiginal
Give him an extra punch from me
ok man no worries i bet the line will be long
Old 12-05-2014, 00:09   #8
depooor
Peña Member

depooor is an unknown quantity at this point

damn this coach and his stupid substitutes !

can't really bear the thought that this coach is going to lose us promotion ... and that thought is possible with JV
Old 12-05-2014, 00:10   #9
depooor
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonideportivoBG
ok man no worries i bet the line will be long

a third one from me but I would slap him in the back of his head a chance that his brain will function properly
Old 12-05-2014, 00:45   #10
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

Another remark: Lopo has been dreadful in the past two games and his defending at Alavés' goal was terrible. Marchena should return to the line-up. Unfortunately I don't see that happening either, because it's well-known Marchena and FV don't get along.

Toché and Borja playing at the same time... Two strikers with the exact same profile. That's about as stupid as playing Alex and Wilk together at the same time. Luisinho who wasn't working out in attack while MP was getting pummeled at the back, why didn't he change them? Why isn't Juan Carlos playing? Why is Ifrán starting instead of Toché or Borja? And Alex has been shocking since his return from injury, why on earth is he still in that line-up?

So many mistakes, it'd take hours to list all of them. This line-up sent shivers to my spine when I saw it.

Anyway, the match against Eibar is easily the most important one of the season. If we lose, we'll suffer tremendously to finish in one of the top 2 places. If we win, we only need 1 more win in the last 3 games to force both Las Palmas ánd Eibar to win all of their remaining games, which is never gonna happen. So a win against Eibar and we can get the campaign ready. 6 out of 6 against Eibar and Numancia and we're in Primera, no doubt. Come on dudes, one final push.
Old 12-05-2014, 04:32   #11
depooor
Peña Member

Quote:
Another remark: Lopo has been dreadful in the past two games and his defending at Alavés' goal was terrible. Marchena should return to the line-up. Unfortunately I don't see that happening either, because it's well-known Marchena and FV don't get along.

Toché and Borja playing at the same time... Two strikers with the exact same profile. That's about as stupid as playing Alex and Wilk together at the same time. Luisinho who wasn't working out in attack while MP was getting pummeled at the back, why didn't he change them? Why isn't Juan Carlos playing? Why is Ifrán starting instead of Toché or Borja? And Alex has been shocking since his return from injury, why on earth is he still in that line-up?

So many mistakes, it'd take hours to list all of them. This line-up sent shivers to my spine when I saw it.

Anyway, the match .

in tge case of Lopocop
Although the relationship between Marchena and FV isn't good ..I guess FV starts WITH Lopo cause he gives him opportunty scoring in Aerial games which can be a solution with lack of goals because of his tactics

I want to speak Spanish And see FV face to face asking him Where the hell is Luis !?

and why would he play Ifran !

Why is not Arizmendi playing ...this guy pushes himself a lot when he plays despite his cleverness in football
Old 12-05-2014, 07:58   #12
*deportivo*
Almost Regular

*deportivo* is on a distinguished road

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbJ6wO2uBqg

HIGHLIGHT
Old 12-05-2014, 08:47   #13
*deportivo*
Almost Regular

*deportivo* is on a distinguished road

I don't know why seoane is right back and pablo is left back?

goal of toche assisted by ALEX not JD

please change it
http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/n...cid=5970&ctg=4

Last edited by *deportivo* : 12-05-2014 at 08:51.
*deportivo* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 09:25   #14
istike
Seasoned Member

istike is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
FV once again failed to react. Manuel Pablo was seeing stars. Take him off for Juan Carlos and pull back Luisinho. It doesn't take a genius to realise this. I'm mystified as to why Juan Carlos isn't playing anymore. He was in his best form since... well, ever. It's no coincidence that Depor is losing points now that he's not playing anymore.
+1
Absolutely agree. He adds something "plus" to our game, but FV doesnt prefer him for some reason...
Old 12-05-2014, 10:10   #15
Ricardo
Peña Member

Ricardo is an unknown quantity at this point

FV is far to cautious and this lack of confidence in players and formation is affecting the players.
IMO Wilk and Juan Carlos should be playing every week. Seoane at RB and Luisinho at LB. Marchena also needs to be playing alternating with Lopo, we miss his leadership. I'm sorry to say but Manny is finished and needs to retire, his knowledge would be great in a coaching role for the club.
Up front we have Borja, Ifran, Toche and Luis. My favourite of these is Toche, but it all depends on the fitness of the strikers and the opposition.
For me the starting 11 seems so clear, I cant understant why that is not the case for FV.
We are so lucky this year that the teams in 3rd and 4th place have not caught us yet. We cannot afford to keep dropping points, this promotion is vital to the future of the club!