Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Closed Thread

Old 18-05-2014, 22:23   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LIGA: 25-05-2014 | 20h00 | matchday 40 | Numancia v Depor | pre-match thread

Here's the situation:

1- If we win, then we will be promoted if Las Palmas lose or draw at home Vs. Recreativo
2- If we draw, then we will be promoted if Las Palmas lose at home Vs. Recreativo and if Murcia draw or lose at home Vs. Zaragoza
3- If we lose, then we will have to wait one more week no matter the other results.

Juan Dominguez is suspended for this game.

The last visits to Numancia:
1999-2000 NUMANCIA 1 DEPORTIVO 0
2000-2001 NUMANCIA 1 DEPORTIVO 2
2008-2009 NUMANCIA 0 DEPORTIVO 1
2004-2005 NUMANCIA 1 DEPORTIVO 1
2011-2012 NUMANCIA 0 DEPORTIVO 3
Old 19-05-2014, 00:41   #2
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

Juando's suspension could be a blessing in disguise, as it could mean the return of Juan Carlos. I just hope he hasn't completely lost his form. 1 more win, and we're in Primera, no matter the other results (well, except if Las Palmas wins 10-0).
Old 19-05-2014, 08:50   #3
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

You know he won't start Juan Carlos and we'll see several positional changes just because one pivote is suspended. Expect a 4-3-3, with MP as left back and Alex, Wilk and Luisinho as the middle three.

Anyway, we're on the brink of clinching promotion despite ourselves. I really should be more excited....

EDIT: I meant to say that Seoane will be switched from left back to right of midfield. Of course, he won't pick Wilk.

Last edited by Rack : 19-05-2014 at 09:17.
Old 19-05-2014, 13:41   #4
depooor
Peña Member

depooor is an unknown quantity at this point

our team and coach are full of surprises but mainly negative ones !

I expect another draw or a lose but a win no
Old 20-05-2014, 00:41   #5
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

Luisinho said on the radio that he doesn't like to play in attack and that he can play a lot better in defense.

Yet another player complaining about the tactics in the press. Marchena lost his place at the starting eleven ever since he was complaining about FV's tactics during the game against Tenerife. I wonder how FV will respond this time...

Anyway, we've all been saying for a long time now that Luisinho needs to be pulled back into defense in order to let Juan Carlos play in midfield. Seems like everyone in the world sees it, except FV.
Old 20-05-2014, 14:30   #6
Ricardo
Peña Member

Ricardo is an unknown quantity at this point

If Juan Carlos starts, he will score 1 and provide Ifran with an assist.
Old 20-05-2014, 18:50   #7
*deportivo*
Almost Regular

*deportivo* is on a distinguished road

there are 700 ticket for match against eibar but our fans come only 26000
why?
Old 20-05-2014, 20:52   #8
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

ahha I think its called marketing, what they do is to make you in hurry but in fact there is much more tickets available this is my theory.
Old 21-05-2014, 02:14   #9
walex
Peña Member

walex is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to walex Send a message via Yahoo to walex

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporiginal
Luisinho said on the radio that he doesn't like to play in attack and that he can play a lot better in defense.

Yet another player complaining about the tactics in the press. Marchena lost his place at the starting eleven ever since he was complaining about FV's tactics during the game against Tenerife. I wonder how FV will respond this time...

Anyway, we've all been saying for a long time now that Luisinho needs to be pulled back into defense in order to let Juan Carlos play in midfield. Seems like everyone in the world sees it, except FV.

have been saying this far back the let Luisinho play is perfect position which is LB so that will can play with more attacking formation at least marchena have too be a starter in some game bcos is the man that have been doing it before Lopo come back let all say the truth FV is not doing good if Salomão surely is going too play and sissoko is I good shape where luisihno is going to play is like this man don't know what is doing God save us from this Coach Mr FV.
Old 21-05-2014, 02:18   #10
Blue_Nation
Peña Member

Blue_Nation is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by *deportivo*
there are 700 ticket for match against eibar but our fans come only 26000
why?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonideportivoBG
ahha I think its called marketing, what they do is to make you in hurry but in fact there is much more tickets available this is my theory.
Well, I think the club really sold those tickets. The week before the game vs Eibar, the president said 30,000 tickets had already been sold, and it could be. Why not? About 23,000 socios + 4,000 tickets for the Peñas + tickets sold to socios in previous weeks/month, in packs with other games + tickets for Eibar fans= 30,000. This week even more tickets were sold, only 700 remaining the last day, so there should be expected about 33,000 at the stadium for the game. Obviously, there's always some people that finally can't go to the game, for diferent reasons, like socios living out of Galicia, or people who can't go for work (like it was my case). But no way there was only 26,000 there...

Anyone can look to the TV images, pictures, and see it clearly. Riazor stadium capacity is 34,600 officially (although Tino says that only 33,639 are available, because of the press, balcony, etc,). If only 26,000 came to the game vs Eibar, then you clearly should see 7,000-8,000 empty seats in the TV images and pictures of the game. Tell me honestly if someone can find so many empty seats: (click in the image to enlarge)
https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2899/...fc4bf0f9_o.jpg
https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5558/...66a81f6c_o.jpg

I can only see some empty seats in the area of Eibar supporters, obviously for security reasons. No way 7,000-8,000 empty seats in the stadium. So no way 26,000. Clearly more than 30,000, I'd say 32,000 at least.

Toni, you fortunately were there, so tell us, please: did you see 7,000-8,000 empty seats in the stadium? Do you think there was only 26,000? Or surely more than 30,000?

Anw, it happens with all games lately, and there's a big discussion too about those numbers that the club provides of the games at Riazor, since the new presidency, because it doesn't seem to be the real number of people in the stadium at all.... Days like vs Sporting de Gijón or sunday vs Eibar, with the stadium almost full, but according to the club there was only 26,000. The explanation: they get that number from the turnstiles, so only count the people that pass through the turnstiles. But obviously, it doesn't seem the real number of people in the stadium, as you can see easily... So there are 2 options: or many turnstiles don't work well, or many people enter in the stadium without passing through the machines. Anw, one thing is sure, the number of spectators that the club is giving is much lower than the real.

Last edited by Blue_Nation : 21-05-2014 at 02:22.
Old 21-05-2014, 08:08   #11
Crocodile_Dundee
Veteran

Peña Member

Crocodile_Dundee is an unknown quantity at this point

Defo looked like there was 30,000 plus against Eibar.

Praying for a win but I think a nerve filled draw will be the end result.
Old 21-05-2014, 08:51   #12
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Nation

Toni, you fortunately were there, so tell us, please: did you see 7,000-8,000 empty seats in the stadium? Do you think there was only 26,000? Or surely more than 30,000?

No way there were 26,000 the atmosphere were great and the stadium was almost full as you said not everybody can attend the game due to some reasons.
But I am talking in general not for Depor in particular. I think nowadays the clubs are doing that and it's normal, also it had happened many times in Bulgaria and not only.

Last edited by tonideportivoBG : 21-05-2014 at 08:53.
Old 21-05-2014, 10:20   #13
Shelvin
Peña Member

Shelvin is on a distinguished road

If we win and secure the promotion, then hopefully in the remianing matches Juan Carlos, Luis and the other youngsters can get some game time.
Old 21-05-2014, 10:35   #14
Ricardo
Peña Member

Ricardo is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree, would be nice if FV gives Lemos and Luis some minutes should we secure promotion.
Old 21-05-2014, 11:32   #15
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

FV is testing this line-up
Lux; Laure, Insua, Lopo, Seoane; Sissoko, Bergantiños, Rabello, Luisinho; Ifrán y Borja

Is it really that hard to use the following formation?

Lux; Laure, Insua, Lopo/Marchena, Seoane; Wilk, Juan Carlos; Sissoko, Rabello, Luisinho; Toché/Ifrán

Juando's suspension unfortunately forces Luisinho into midfield for another week, but if Juando returns, the following line-up seems ideal considering the circumstances:

Lux; Seoane, Insua, Lopo/Marchena, Luisinho; Wilk, Juando; Sissoko, Rabello, Juan Carlos; Toché/Ifrán

Such a logical line-up, yet we haven't used it a single time this season. I'll keep saying that Juan Carlos' exclusion is inexplicable and cannot be justified, not even a little bit. The fact that Alex is once again starting, after screwing up our midfield for weeks, is mind-blowing.