Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 07-06-2014, 19:51   #1
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road
Default LIGA: 07-06-2014 | 18h30 | matchday 42 | Girona 3 - Depor 1 | post-match

It was on the cards, but what a terrible way to sign off the season.

BBQ's, FV and Canazares-lookalikes all need to be banned forever from the club
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 19:55   #2
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll just repeat what I said about starting both Borja and Toché at the same time... It's a retard-move.

The only times he tried starting with 2 strikers, he keeps going for Toché and Borja, same profile attackers who don't fit with each other at all. It's the only striker-combo we could have that's a big no-no, and yet it's the only one FV chooses. The guy is either brain-dead, or he's hell-bent on trying to sabotage us.

His stupidity drives Marchena away as well, the only player we have who would never let a pathetic display like this happen. Another job well done. Thank god this horrible season is finally over. If we're lucky we'll lose the first 5 matchdays of next season, resulting in FV getting sacked. Maybe then we could salvage something next year. Otherwise it's straight to Segunda. I think Tino has been doing a fantastic job so far, but not letting FV go is a blunder that could lead to the end of Deportivo.
Old 07-06-2014, 20:07   #3
Bebeto 27
Peña Member

Bebeto 27 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bebeto 27 Send a message via Yahoo to Bebeto 27

Anyone else worries by the lack of professionalism this club is exhibiting? A team should always play for its fans always, and leave BBQs and parties for until after the season is officially over. With this sort of attitude we won't last long in primera.
Old 07-06-2014, 20:12   #4
benea

benea is on a distinguished road

Depor starts looking like an "elevator" team - easy promotions with horrible play + quick relegation without giving a fight.
Old 07-06-2014, 20:40   #5
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

What a way to end the season

I was piss off after the 3-0, but at least the fight of Arizmendi calmed me down.

This is crazy
Old 07-06-2014, 21:28   #6
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

man what was this today well after 3-0 I shut down the stream but anyway was horrible, and today's game was exactly like all 42 that we have played so far no difference just Girona seized their opportunities, I think this is lack of respect, lack of professionalism and lack of simple sport attitude that you gain usually at age of 15, you have title to play for, fans, history and you dont give a **** come on this is absolutely crap, how they dare man? at least they could have tried to finish this disaster with honor, but well why the heroes got promoted well done nothing to play for, this was joke with all deportivismo.
Old 07-06-2014, 21:54   #7
walex
Peña Member

walex is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to walex Send a message via Yahoo to walex

Will end up the liga with worst game is very that of you FV if Tino don't sack you that mean deportivo is playing whitout a coach and la liga is not for a kid team or a wost coach like FV.
Old 09-06-2014, 09:05   #8
Diligent
Veteran

Peña Member

Diligent is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporiginal
Not that it matters by the way, since it was a pretty pointless game

The league title was still at stake. By winning the match we could have made Eibar work a little harder yesterday.

We were truly awful. Why did we only make our first substition when the score was 3-0?
Diligent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 09:58   #9
ggeorg

Peña Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with all the negativism, pessimism, moaning, and everything was said after the game.

That wasn't a game, that was a disgrace! I was prepared (like everyone i guess) to not being at a high competive level, due to lack of motivation, barbeques, parties, Girona's motivation and everything, but not this!!!!

In a few days, i will come back to the mood of promotion and the hope for new season, and forza depor, depor campeones and everything, but for the moment: boooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
ggeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 15:27   #10
Sultan
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Sultan is on a distinguished road

it's lack of ambition from FV's side, he's the only coach in the world that I suspect enters some games with the intention of losing them although he can win.
Sultan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 15:41   #11
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

George/Miles, with all the fans on the field at the end, it was probably impossible for the Depor players to salute the fans, but did you get to see any of them afterwards?

Last edited by Rack : 10-06-2014 at 10:45.
Old 09-06-2014, 16:12   #12
Diligent
Veteran

Peña Member

Diligent is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rack
George/Miles, with all the fans on the field at the end, it was probably impossible for the Depor platers to salute the fans, but did you get to see any of them afterwards?

At the final whistle 2/3 players saluted the fans from the centre circle. It was impossible for them to come back due to the celebrations on the pitch and the following speeches from the main stand. The only option would be to see them as the coach left the stadium. We preferred to say our thanks and goodbyes to the peña from Barcelona.

On a side note, during the celebrations on the pitch members from the Penya Immortal come over to salute the Depor fans. Top guys with a touch of class.
Diligent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 16:37   #13
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

What I meant was that the title at Segunda is pretty meaningless. You don't get a trophy or an award, you don't get extra money... I can understand some people wanted the title, but personally I don't care about it all.

And honestly, I actually thought we were doing pretty well, considering the circumstances (playing at a team that's fighting for survival, after a week of celebrations), up until their goal. Depor had pretty much monopolised possession and was trying to put pressure forward. Then they scored just before half-time, and our second half was indeed atrocious.

And once again, FV was very responsible for what happened. To me, the funniest part of the game was Toché arguing with Borja, because the latter's final passes were a little off. This is what I've been saying all along, Borja and Toché don't mix. Borja is supposed to be the guy who shows up to pop the ball into the back of the net. Yet in Girona, he functioned as a second striker, something Ifrán or Luis are way more skilled at. So seriously, why? Just... Why?? Does he really not get it?

Last edited by deporiginal : 09-06-2014 at 16:40.
deporiginal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 10:50   #14
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Thanks for the update, Miles.