Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 20-04-2015, 12:29   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member
 
caabrego's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: El Salvador
Posts: 24,726
caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LIGA | Apr-26-2015 | matchday 33 | 12h00 | Malaga v Depor | pre-match thread

Sidnei & Toché are suspended.
Celso Borges returns

The last visits to Malaga
__________________
Surviving at Primera División
caabrego is offline  
Old 20-04-2015, 14:30   #2
depooor
Senior Member
Peña Member
 
depooor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,172
depooor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

I believe match fixing is going on this season too

how in the hell Granada and Cordoba manage to get a draw from Sevila and Villareal ! I watched the game and their level was unbelievably terrible compared to their real level !

why don't these stupid la liga clowns make all teams threatened to go down play at the same time from now ?

Almeria our candidate is playing after us !

about the game

Postiga and Salomao should be available at least one of them.

the clowns Luisinho and juanfran need to improve their game to replaced with MP, Canella and Laure

and Victor needs to play with more people in mid-field


Haris - Borges - Jose

Quenca Lucas
Riera
__________________
Deportivo is sick and the remedie is not found yet
depooor is offline  
Old 20-04-2015, 14:41   #3
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member
 
deporiginal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,357
deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

I was actually rooting for Cordoba yesterday. They're going down anyway, but they're still playing against several of our other rivals. If they still have some hope of staying up, perhaps they'll put up a fight. Villarreal has been very poor for almost two months now. Which also leads me to believe we have a very decent chance of beating them in a few weeks.

Sevilla had played a tough Europa League game in midweek, and they still had some huge chances to win it at the end. And they're still playing for a CL ticket. Really don't think any match-fixing was involved here...

Aside from the game at Barcelona, this one seems to be the toughest left... I'm hoping for a surprise win here, but the game at Elche and Bilbao, and at home against Levante and Villarreal seem to be much more doable. Still, Malaga hasn't been that fantastic lately either. Here's hoping we'll have luck on our side this time.
__________________
deporiginal is offline  
Old 20-04-2015, 16:15   #4
depooor
Senior Member
Peña Member
 
depooor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,172
depooor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporiginal
I was actually rooting for Cordoba yesterday. They're going down anyway, but they're still playing against several of our other rivals. If they still have some hope of staying up, perhaps they'll put up a fight. Villarreal has been very poor for almost two months now. Which also leads me to believe we have a very decent chance of beating them in a few weeks.

Sevilla had played a tough Europa League game in midweek, and they still had some huge chances to win it at the end. And they're still playing for a CL ticket. Really don't think any match-fixing was involved here...

Aside from the game at Barcelona, this one seems to be the toughest left... I'm hoping for a surprise win here, but the game at Elche and Bilbao, and at home against Levante and Villarreal seem to be much more doable. Still, Malaga hasn't been that fantastic lately either. Here's hoping we'll have luck on our side this time.


have you seen the matches ?

I saw them and it really looked like fixed
__________________
Deportivo is sick and the remedie is not found yet
depooor is offline  
Old 20-04-2015, 18:49   #5
Crocodile_Dundee
Veteran

Peña Member
 
Crocodile_Dundee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: near Glasgow, UK
Posts: 7,593
Crocodile_Dundee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Did you see the matches. They weren't fixed. Villareal absolutely battered the Cordoba goal but the keeper with some amazing saves and the woodwork somehow kept them out.

We desperately need something from this game but I can see another close, agonising loss in this one. Hopefully I'm wrong.
Crocodile_Dundee is offline  
Old 20-04-2015, 18:58   #6
depooor
Senior Member
Peña Member
 
depooor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,172
depooor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crocodile_Dundee
Did you see the matches. They weren't fixed. Villareal absolutely battered the Cordoba goal but the keeper with some amazing saves and the woodwork somehow kept them out.

We desperately need something from this game but I can see another close, agonising loss in this one. Hopefully I'm wrong.


yes i seen it but if you look at some opportunities were not blocked as a big team

no one saw that Levante's game against Zaragoza a fixed one

even though it is not fixed, we these crappy people don't make these matches played at the same time starting from this week !
__________________
Deportivo is sick and the remedie is not found yet

Last edited by deporik : 20-04-2015 at 19:42.
depooor is offline  
Old 20-04-2015, 19:01   #7
Crocodile_Dundee
Veteran

Peña Member
 
Crocodile_Dundee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: near Glasgow, UK
Posts: 7,593
Crocodile_Dundee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by depooor
yes i seen it but if you look at some opportunities were not blocked as a big team
Amazing accuracy in hitting the woodwork twice. Just kidding us all on that they wanted to score.
Crocodile_Dundee is offline  
Old 20-04-2015, 20:45   #8
D.TRISTAN
Seasoned Member
Peña Member
 
D.TRISTAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Seoul, South Korea
Posts: 1,312
D.TRISTAN is on a distinguished road
Default

Elche 1 : Real Sociedad 0 in the middle of 2nd half.



We must not lose in this match.
D.TRISTAN is offline  
Old 20-04-2015, 22:14   #9
depooor
Senior Member
Peña Member
 
depooor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,172
depooor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crocodile_Dundee
Amazing accuracy in hitting the woodwork twice. Just kidding us all on that they wanted to score.
Man you can score three times and allow others to score three ombyour goal. This happens
__________________
Deportivo is sick and the remedie is not found yet
depooor is offline  
Old 21-04-2015, 05:17   #10
nitraM
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member
 
nitraM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Brooklyn NY
Posts: 2,195
nitraM is on a distinguished road
Default

Must win.
nitraM is offline  
Old 21-04-2015, 13:44   #11
MolinaFan
Seasoned Member
Peña Member
 
MolinaFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
Posts: 1,519
MolinaFan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Expecting a draw. The defensive line will suffer a lot without suspended Sidnei. I guess Manny P would do a better job as a CB than out of form Insua.
MolinaFan is offline  
Old 21-04-2015, 22:40   #12
D.TRISTAN
Seasoned Member
Peña Member
 
D.TRISTAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Seoul, South Korea
Posts: 1,312
D.TRISTAN is on a distinguished road
Default

I think Insua's performance will be a key point for Depor to get points. I hope for draw and wait for the rivals' result.

The return of Borges is important because he can give a lot of things to the midfield. Also I really want to see Salomao.

------------Riera------------
Cuenca--------------Cavaleiro
------Alex-----Borges-------
---------Medunjanin---------
Luisinho-Insua-Lopo-Juanfran
-----------Fabricio-----------

IMO, using Medunjanin as a deep lying playmaker would be nice. Like Andrea Pirlo or Xabi Alonso. I remember VF did it several times and Medunjanin's performance was decent.

Medunjanin is one of the most creative players in Depor and can provide accurate passes and keep the ball with security. I think this helps a lot for Depor to attack.
D.TRISTAN is offline  
Old 22-04-2015, 00:53   #13
depooor
Senior Member
Peña Member
 
depooor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,172
depooor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

In terms of line up i would suggest this
Fabri
Mp lopo. Alex Luis
Haris. Borges
Cuenca Jose Lucas
Riera

Perhaps Alex is better as defender than Insua especially in AAerial plays. Borges and Haris will give more fluidity to to transmit balls into attack, Jose will be the connector and Haris can support him with that

Ivan runs a lot but has no ideas upfront and a terrible crosser.. Cuenca is a better option in this match
__________________
Deportivo is sick and the remedie is not found yet
depooor is offline  
Old 22-04-2015, 09:55   #14
Carril
Veteran
Peña Member
 
Carril's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Mallorca
Posts: 5,866
Carril is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by depooor
In terms of line up i would suggest this
Fabri
Mp lopo. Alex Luis
Haris. Borges
Cuenca Jose Lucas
Riera

Perhaps Alex is better as defender than Insua especially in AAerial plays. Borges and Haris will give more fluidity to to transmit balls into attack, Jose will be the connector and Haris can support him with that

Ivan runs a lot but has no ideas upfront and a terrible crosser.. Cuenca is a better option in this match
I agree that Alex should be replacing Lopo. Insua makes too many innocent mistakes defending and that guy from Monaco hasn't played.
Carril is offline  
Old 22-04-2015, 10:25   #15
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member
 
deporiginal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,357
deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

You could even make a case for MP playing center back... No matter if he picks MP, Alex, that Monaco guy or Insua, they all have their risks.

I think the problem with the line-ups proposed by depooor and D.Tristan is virtually the same. You're pretty much cutting off Riera at the front, especially D.Tristan's line-up. Depooor's formation could work in theory, but Lucas, JoseR and Cuenca in the same line.... They'll just end up shooting from all kinds of angles while forgetting there's an actual striker upfront to do that.
__________________

Last edited by deporiginal : 22-04-2015 at 10:28.
deporiginal is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Depor Historic Matches: Full Length Videos Blue_Nation Deportivo 71 29-03-2019 20:19
LIGA | matchday 14 | 22h00 | Depor v Malaga | pre-match thread caabrego Deportivo 16 06-12-2014 17:33
LIGA: 11-05-2014 | 12h00 | matchday 39 | Depor v Eibar | pre-match thread caabrego Deportivo 14 18-05-2014 10:17
LIGA: 23-02-2014 | 12h00 | matchday 27 |Alcorcón - Depor | pre-match thread caabrego Deportivo 19 23-02-2014 11:27


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:58.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.