Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Closed Thread

Old 20-04-2015, 12:29   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LIGA | Apr-26-2015 | matchday 33 | 12h00 | Malaga v Depor | pre-match thread

Sidnei & Toché are suspended.
Celso Borges returns

The last visits to Malaga
Old 20-04-2015, 14:30   #2
depooor
Peña Member

depooor is an unknown quantity at this point

I believe match fixing is going on this season too

how in the hell Granada and Cordoba manage to get a draw from Sevila and Villareal ! I watched the game and their level was unbelievably terrible compared to their real level !

why don't these stupid la liga clowns make all teams threatened to go down play at the same time from now ?

Almeria our candidate is playing after us !

about the game

Postiga and Salomao should be available at least one of them.

the clowns Luisinho and juanfran need to improve their game to replaced with MP, Canella and Laure

and Victor needs to play with more people in mid-field

Haris - Borges - Jose

Quenca Lucas
Riera
Old 20-04-2015, 14:41   #3
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

I was actually rooting for Cordoba yesterday. They're going down anyway, but they're still playing against several of our other rivals. If they still have some hope of staying up, perhaps they'll put up a fight. Villarreal has been very poor for almost two months now. Which also leads me to believe we have a very decent chance of beating them in a few weeks.

Sevilla had played a tough Europa League game in midweek, and they still had some huge chances to win it at the end. And they're still playing for a CL ticket. Really don't think any match-fixing was involved here...

Aside from the game at Barcelona, this one seems to be the toughest left... I'm hoping for a surprise win here, but the game at Elche and Bilbao, and at home against Levante and Villarreal seem to be much more doable. Still, Malaga hasn't been that fantastic lately either. Here's hoping we'll have luck on our side this time.
Old 20-04-2015, 16:15   #4
depooor
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporiginal
I was actually rooting for Cordoba yesterday. They're going down anyway, but they're still playing against several of our other rivals. If they still have some hope of staying up, perhaps they'll put up a fight. Villarreal has been very poor for almost two months now. Which also leads me to believe we have a very decent chance of beating them in a few weeks.

Sevilla had played a tough Europa League game in midweek, and they still had some huge chances to win it at the end. And they're still playing for a CL ticket. Really don't think any match-fixing was involved here...

Aside from the game at Barcelona, this one seems to be the toughest left... I'm hoping for a surprise win here, but the game at Elche and Bilbao, and at home against Levante and Villarreal seem to be much more doable. Still, Malaga hasn't been that fantastic lately either. Here's hoping we'll have luck on our side this time.

have you seen the matches ?

I saw them and it really looked like fixed
Old 20-04-2015, 18:49   #5
Crocodile_Dundee
Veteran

Peña Member

Crocodile_Dundee is an unknown quantity at this point

Did you see the matches. They weren't fixed. Villareal absolutely battered the Cordoba goal but the keeper with some amazing saves and the woodwork somehow kept them out.

We desperately need something from this game but I can see another close, agonising loss in this one. Hopefully I'm wrong.
Old 20-04-2015, 18:58   #6
depooor
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crocodile_Dundee
Did you see the matches. They weren't fixed. Villareal absolutely battered the Cordoba goal but the keeper with some amazing saves and the woodwork somehow kept them out.

We desperately need something from this game but I can see another close, agonising loss in this one. Hopefully I'm wrong.

yes i seen it but if you look at some opportunities were not blocked as a big team

no one saw that Levante's game against Zaragoza a fixed one

even though it is not fixed, we these crappy people don't make these matches played at the same time starting from this week !

Last edited by deporik : 20-04-2015 at 19:42.
Old 20-04-2015, 19:01   #7
Crocodile_Dundee
Veteran

Peña Member

Crocodile_Dundee is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by depooor
yes i seen it but if you look at some opportunities were not blocked as a big team
Amazing accuracy in hitting the woodwork twice. Just kidding us all on that they wanted to score.
Old 20-04-2015, 20:45   #8
D.TRISTAN
Seasoned Member
Peña Member

D.TRISTAN is on a distinguished road

Elche 1 : Real Sociedad 0 in the middle of 2nd half.

We must not lose in this match.
Old 20-04-2015, 22:14   #9
depooor
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crocodile_Dundee
Amazing accuracy in hitting the woodwork twice. Just kidding us all on that they wanted to score.
Man you can score three times and allow others to score three ombyour goal. This happens
Old 21-04-2015, 05:17   #10
nitraM
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

nitraM is on a distinguished road

Must win.
Old 21-04-2015, 13:44   #11
MolinaFan
Seasoned Member
Peña Member

MolinaFan is an unknown quantity at this point

Expecting a draw. The defensive line will suffer a lot without suspended Sidnei. I guess Manny P would do a better job as a CB than out of form Insua.
Old 21-04-2015, 22:40   #12
D.TRISTAN
Seasoned Member
Peña Member

D.TRISTAN is on a distinguished road

I think Insua's performance will be a key point for Depor to get points. I hope for draw and wait for the rivals' result.

The return of Borges is important because he can give a lot of things to the midfield. Also I really want to see Salomao.

------------Riera------------
Cuenca--------------Cavaleiro
------Alex-----Borges-------
---------Medunjanin---------
Luisinho-Insua-Lopo-Juanfran
-----------Fabricio-----------

IMO, using Medunjanin as a deep lying playmaker would be nice. Like Andrea Pirlo or Xabi Alonso. I remember VF did it several times and Medunjanin's performance was decent.

Medunjanin is one of the most creative players in Depor and can provide accurate passes and keep the ball with security. I think this helps a lot for Depor to attack.
Old 22-04-2015, 00:53   #13
depooor
Peña Member

In terms of line up i would suggest this
Fabri
Mp lopo. Alex Luis
Haris. Borges
Cuenca Jose Lucas
Riera

Perhaps Alex is better as defender than Insua especially in AAerial plays. Borges and Haris will give more fluidity to to transmit balls into attack, Jose will be the connector and Haris can support him with that

Ivan runs a lot but has no ideas upfront and a terrible crosser.. Cuenca is a better option in this match
Old 22-04-2015, 09:55   #14
Carril
Veteran
Peña Member

Carril is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by depooor
In terms of line up i would suggest this
Fabri
Mp lopo. Alex Luis
Haris. Borges
Cuenca Jose Lucas
Riera

Perhaps Alex is better as defender than Insua especially in AAerial plays. Borges and Haris will give more fluidity to to transmit balls into attack, Jose will be the connector and Haris can support him with that

Ivan runs a lot but has no ideas upfront and a terrible crosser.. Cuenca is a better option in this match
I agree that Alex should be replacing Lopo. Insua makes too many innocent mistakes defending and that guy from Monaco hasn't played.
Old 22-04-2015, 10:25   #15
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

You could even make a case for MP playing center back... No matter if he picks MP, Alex, that Monaco guy or Insua, they all have their risks.

I think the problem with the line-ups proposed by depooor and D.Tristan is virtually the same. You're pretty much cutting off Riera at the front, especially D.Tristan's line-up. Depooor's formation could work in theory, but Lucas, JoseR and Cuenca in the same line.... They'll just end up shooting from all kinds of angles while forgetting there's an actual striker upfront to do that.

Last edited by deporiginal : 22-04-2015 at 10:28.
Closed Thread