Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 30-08-2015, 21:36   #1
The DK Blanquiazul
Peña Member

The DK Blanquiazul is on a distinguished road
Default LA LIGA | Aug-30-2015 | matchday 02 | Valencia 1 1 Depor | Post Match Comments

Two very different halves as we got the better of Valencia in the first half and probably deserved a lead at the break. However, in the second half, and particularly with the entrance of Parejo, Valencia took control and had several chances to take all three points. Lux was there for us tonight, though.

This is a fair and really good point on a pitch that few should be able to take anything away from. I would have liked us to be more ambitious after Barragan got sent off, but there's no reason to be unsatisfied with the result. The next couple of games are definitely winnable should we be able to deliver performances on the same level as in the first half.

The DK Blanquiazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2015, 21:42   #2
valeron21
Super-Seasoned

valeron21 is on a distinguished road

valuable point taking in mind we have not grabbed a point here for many years...

its obvious luisinho and juanfran are not real wingers and that is why we lack ideas in attack

juanfran, luisinho and fajr didnt impress today

lux, laure, arribas and lucas were the best imo
Old 30-08-2015, 23:11   #3
depooor
Peña Member

depooor is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeron21
valuable point taking in mind we have not grabbed a point here for many years...

its obvious luisinho and juanfran are not real wingers and that is why we lack ideas in attack

juanfran, luisinho and fajr didnt impress today

lux, laure, arribas and lucas were the best imo

although Laure made some terrible mistakes yet he returned it over with saving us in two occasions.

Juanfran must be benched as soon as posiible he loses the ball and makes terrible passes. Lusinhio keep the ball a lot before he passes it ( although this made barragn sent off ).

we are ok defensively, what we need is the real wingers playing Salomao, Cartabia and Cani

Luis Alberto looked good but definitely needs sharpness with the finishing
Old 31-08-2015, 03:39   #4
scoop
Site Team

Peña Member

scoop is an unknown quantity at this point

o man that awful defending mistake for the equalizing goal.

luis alberto and fajr started bright but fajr kinda faded quickly. I like what I see but yal are right we need more wingers.

the one time rodriguez actually got near the ball he put in the net quite nicely. granted the keeper wasn't too much trying to save it since it was a foul but still.

I think victor is still trying to find a lineup. at least we haven't lost and we don't look dreadful at all.

so far so good
scoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2015, 09:44   #5
istike
Seasoned Member

istike is an unknown quantity at this point

A very good result I guess. Valencia could have scored more, so I am happy with the 1 point. It is a valuable one, considering that it was Valencia and away from Riazor. I assume, that most of us would have gladly accepted this result before the game...
Old 31-08-2015, 10:53   #6
Filip
Administrator
Peña Member

Filip is an unknown quantity at this point

That looks like my words aren't cold yet and we already got it kicked back in our face that we didnt spent that 0,5 m more on Negredo, great!
Filip is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2015, 14:01   #7
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

Happy to see that we did not lost. Unfortunaltey I missed the game. According to what you're saying fair result. I remember how with Oltra we had this good beginning of the season and then we went down, let's hope with Victor will be different.
Old 31-08-2015, 14:51   #8
walex
Peña Member

walex is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to walex Send a message via Yahoo to walex

As for me this game is our match bcos we play as a team and the ref don't give a very sure penalty but the only mistake I see in this game is that when the ref give them red card we don't push forward again and still playing defense when they are one man down
Old 01-09-2015, 20:17   #9
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

Happy with the point in the end.
Sidnei worries me. He's nonchalant in possession and all at sea in defending set pieces. He needs to up his game in these aspects.
Kudos to Lux, who has grabbed his chance with both hands.
Watched Mosquera very closely throughout the game - this guy is a gem. Great engine, very comfortable on the ball and does more than his share in stealing back possession. Keep it up, son.
And Lucas, you beauty! Had €15 on him @ 10/1 to score the first goal. Magic strike that paid for my night out!!
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 22:06   #10
deporenrique

deporenrique is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rack
Happy with the point in the end.
Sidnei worries me. He's nonchalant in possession and all at sea in defending set pieces. He needs to up his game in these aspects.
Kudos to Lux, who has grabbed his chance with both hands.
Watched Mosquera very closely throughout the game - this guy is a gem. Great engine, very comfortable on the ball and does more than his share in stealing back possession. Keep it up, son.
And Lucas, you beauty! Had €15 on him @ 10/1 to score the first goal. Magic strike that paid for my night out!!

Don't you think you should share some of the proceeds with us?! lol

In all seriousness, yes Sidnei commited a mistake on their goal, but we he had a great game, and he is probably our best defender so we can cut him some slack.

Lucas would play even better if there was another quality striker beside him (maybe Jonathan Rodriguez). He shouldn't be wasted at all in defensive task (just like Messi, Cristiano...).
deporenrique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 08:25   #11
Iztok
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Iztok is an unknown quantity at this point

I think Sidnei had a good game, always positioned well, great aerial game aswell and smart distribution of the ball. He comited one mistake - that truely did cost us the goal, but I don't know if he really should be in that position - maybe domebody else rushed to the other side so Sidnei needed to cover the back post instead of him. He normally needs to be positioned next to one of the best header players from the opposite team.

And Kevin I tottaly agree with the comment about Mosquera, he really was MOM until minute 75-80. Then, he was probably tired, he made a few mistakes, but they were important mistakes and they lead to Valencia having dangerous situations. But such a controling midfielder with great positioning, anticipation, ball distribution (also long balls) and also hard working we didn't have for quite some time.

Lucas - yeah, that's what we expect, he must be the leader, the offensive key.
Old 02-09-2015, 15:16   #12
walex
Peña Member

walex is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to walex Send a message via Yahoo to walex

As for me if Sidnei block the goal he will just be a plus work,as some of my mate says but Sidnei will be at centre on of that kid of play why Navarro will be the one to block the goal.
Old 02-09-2015, 17:17   #13
deporik
Chief of Police

Peña Member

deporik is an unknown quantity at this point

Sidnei was marking Negredo and got caught ball watching as he moved out. He wasn't covering the far post as such, just Negredo. He was our most consistent defender last year, so let's cut him some slack but that mistake was purely down to him.
Old 02-09-2015, 20:13   #14
Djalminha

Peña Member

Djalminha is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporik
Sidnei was marking Negredo and got caught ball watching as he moved out. He wasn't covering the far post as such, just Negredo. He was our most consistent defender last year, so let's cut him some slack but that mistake was purely down to him.

No problem this is how he is as a defender. He is better in pace and pphysics than he is an being a smart defender he was like this also last year. If he would have been as smart as some of the best defenders then he would play in a better club than Depor.
Old 03-09-2015, 09:04   #15
Iztok
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Iztok is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporik

I have watched it again and you are right - we were man marking and Sidnei was covering Negredo - he let him go - maybe not ball watching, but more setting up the offside trap for the rebound.

His mistake, but surely he made enough interventions that didn't end in dangerous chances for the opposition, so he still has my positive vote for the game. Also Laure, who made the mistake to even give the corner that resulted in the goal.

No harm, a great game by us and a point well deserved, bravo for the effort.