Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 24-10-2015, 23:14   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LIGA | Oct-25-2015 | matchday 09 | 22h05 | Malaga 2 - Depor 0 | post-match thread

1-0: (61’) Tighadouini
2-0: (84’) Juan Carlos

Old 25-10-2015, 00:54   #2
deporenrique

deporenrique is on a distinguished road

1- I don't remember any great save by Lux this season. A save he was not paid to make (like those keylor navas has been making)
2-Juanfran is a way better right back than Laure
3- Luisinho deserves another shot at the left back position. He as good as navarro in defence, and better in offence
4- Mosquera and Borges are huge for us
5- Fede and Riera are good for the team, and can still improve
6- Fajr is not a winger, he is central midfielder. It seems like Victor realizes that every time we are loosing, then he puts him in the middle
deporenrique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2015, 02:04   #3
scoop
Site Team

Peña Member

scoop is an unknown quantity at this point

victor is still finding the team.

OMG where is fabricio I am so sick of seeing goals where Lux does not even dive. just get out.

other than that. a flat game no comments. next game.
scoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2015, 04:41   #4
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari

we are still in a decent position in the table, so there are no alarms ringing.. Cartabia has great talent but he is acting selfish.. i would like him as an impact sub for the time being.. Lucas should play as a central forward in a 4-2-3-1 formation.. he and Riera looked isolated yesterday.. Juanfran should be the right back.. yesterday Malaga showed more hunger to win the match, and in such circumstances, i would like to see Jonas getting a chance..
hari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2015, 05:52   #5
D.TRISTAN
Seasoned Member
Peña Member

D.TRISTAN is on a distinguished road

1. Lux made minor mistakes in this match. He was too unstable wheb he got a ball.

2. The absence of Luis Alberto was critical.

3. Victor's tactical mistakes. He wanted more players in attack so he switched to 4-4-2. As Fajr moved to centre much more than left side, Navarro should have move forward to fill the space. But Navarro didn't do that enough.

No left winger and unnecessarily many players in centre. Mosquera couldn't anything special because there were no spaces to pass.
D.TRISTAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2015, 20:55   #6
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

Not promising game for sure, another one I would say as we did not shine in the game against Bilbao as well.
4-4-2 did not work well and some of our players had a bad day.
It seems like when Lucas, Fajr are having a bad day and L.Alberto is out of the starting eleven we can't do so much, unfortunately. With that in mind honestly I'm getting a little scared what could happen if some of this lads are not playing for some reasons.
I also think that you guys are being a little bit too critical towards Lux.
1-0 no chance for him to see the ball
2-0 if someone shoots from 2 metres you can't really save it.
However tough game next weekend, we better wake up or we will start loosing points.
Old 25-10-2015, 21:57   #7
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

Malaga had more intensity than us right from the start. I think our starting formation played into their hands. I suppose that Victor went 4.4.2 to grab an early lead, but it was obvious after 15 /20 minutes that we were having problems making anything happen. A bad day at the office for all of our players.

I haven't seen the replays, but I thought Arribas was poor for both goals. The first free-kick, he ducked his head instead of being brave and getting the ball in the face. He was pretty poor for most of the game and was it him who missed the header in the second half too?

Have to agree with most of you about Lux - he could've done a lot better for both goals, making himself 'bigger'. He must be offloaded in the winter transfer window.

Hari is right, it's early days yet and we're still in a good position in the table. These blips will always happen, so we just roll with the punches. We have more quality in our squad than most of the teams already behind us in the table. This was a game we all expected to get something from but it wasn't to be. Better times and better performances lie ahead.
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2015, 23:54   #8
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road

poor game, Malaga players were superior, they looked faster than our attackers and defender, they destroyed our game. I think sometimes that Lopo is better than Arribas and Luisinho can add to our attack. Borges and Fajr didn't impress me yesterday. Lux is an average keeper
Riazor warriors is offline   Reply With Quote