Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 30-10-2015, 22:44   #1
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari
Default LIGA | Oct-30-2015 | matchday 10 | Depor 1 - 1 Atlético | post-match thread

a very good result.. applause to Lucas for persisting and scoring the goal after being frustrated for much of the match.. I feel that Juanfran should be our RB as Laure is very bad in attack.. his passes are mostly to the back and it has spoiled many of our attacks.. Cartabia is a great talent, but unless he learns to play for the team, his will be a sad story..
all in all I am satisfied with the team; we are good enough to stay up for sure..
hari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2015, 23:01   #2
deporenrique

deporenrique is on a distinguished road

1- Lux was good with his feet today
2- Laura is good in defence, not as good in offence. Juanfran can improve in defence and take over
3- Luisinho deserves a chance replacing Navarro
4- Sidnei is huge!
5- Borges helped in the aerial game, but did not make any runs upfront
6- Fajr is huge!
7- Cartabi and Luis Alberto should play as starters
8- Lucas is our STAR. The last star we had in our team is when Tristan got the #10 off Raul's back with the national team
deporenrique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2015, 23:23   #3
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

Congtats
I agree with you guys except for Lusinho
cartabia was great today and should be starter
We have a great coach, Simione is sooooo stupid
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2015, 00:04   #4
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

Horrible first half.
We literally allowed Atletico to play their own game.
Our strategy was poor - just long passes towards Lucas who was completely alone. Our players were not even trying to pass the ball, something that we saw during the second half and this was essential as we made Atletic's players run for the ball and they got tired eventually. This made the difference so we started playing our game or at least we were trying and somehow even could have won today.
All respect to Laure, but in my eyes he is not a good RB when it comes to attack simply, because his attacking functions are so limited always gives the ball back never looks forward and too afraid to ever try or create something different + his crosses are horrible. If it was only heart needed he was going to be our best player probably.
Mosquera all over the field today if we lose this one we will suffer. Actually he is the only midfielder we have, able to give 40+ metres passes and Haris but he is not playing unfortunately.
Still no good communication on the field between Lucas and Jonas who was fighting a lot despite not shining.
Happy with the point and with parts of the second half, because until the 57 min. we had just 2 shots in the target which was absolutely frustrating.
At some moments Cartabia was playing selfish, but he did not have any other options to be honest so he is kind of excused apart from that good game for him.
The rest of the heroes did their job as always.
We need to improve our game, it seems to me we are slowing down a bit and we can't afford it.

Last edited by tonideportivoBG : 31-10-2015 at 00:15.
tonideportivoBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2015, 03:47   #5
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari

I don't understand why people want Luisinho ahead of Navarro... for me he has been very good defensively and reasonably good in offense.. he is one of the most important signing of the season as he brings in a lot of experience..
hari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2015, 06:03   #6
D.TRISTAN
Seasoned Member
Peña Member

D.TRISTAN is on a distinguished road

1. Our defense was solid. Especially Sidnei did well. Griezmann and Jackson couldn't do anything.

2. Lotation with Laure and Juanfran is a good idea. For strong opponents, I think Laure is a good option.

3. Lucas has been our savior. But his overall performance has not been good recently. It's true that he is a real talent but I think Victor should think how to use him in the best way.

4. I don't understand that the people say Fede should play for the team. Somebody should dribble for the team and his performance was good. Also he knows how and when to pass. Hope he can be a starter.

5. Want to see Luis Alberto as a starter.

6. Our midfielder is for real. Very dynamic and well-balanced.
D.TRISTAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2015, 11:48   #7
Carril
Veteran
Peña Member

Carril is an unknown quantity at this point

Victor's gameplan was to defend and catch them in a counter. Which is why we gave them possession in the first half. We contained them successfully and only gave up the goal when they got a fortunate deflection and a shot that Tiago would score 1 out of 10. It was an ugly first half, but we did contain a title contender to practically no opportunities.

The second half as we saw was a completely different story. Victor pushed up the lines and we created more chances in the first 5 minutes of the second half, than the entire first. I think the whole team played a great game. Laure can be signaled but he was only responsible for stopping their most active player, Carrasco.

A great result considering the opponent and their form. We could've even taken the 3 points if Fayçal's shot hit just a cm to the left.
Carril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2015, 14:42   #8
Djalminha

Peña Member

Djalminha is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by hari
I don't understand why people want Luisinho ahead of Navarro... for me he has been very good defensively and reasonably good in offense.. he is one of the most important signing of the season as he brings in a lot of experience..

I agree Navarro is so much better at defending than Luisinho. Luisinho have never learned how to defend. My only concern is that Navarro will get a fatigue injury at some point so at times Luisinho could replace him.

I really like how Victor is handling the team and for me ysterday was a clear sign on how much we improved because of him.
Old 31-10-2015, 15:11   #9
depooor
Peña Member

depooor is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djalminha
I agree Navarro is so much better at defending than Luisinho. Luisinho have never learned how to defend. My only concern is that Navarro will get a fatigue injury at some point so at times Luisinho could replace him.

I really like how Victor is handling the team and for me ysterday was a clear sign on how much we improved because of him.

Lusiniho has one foot out of the club, the club will leave him because of disciplinary issues.

Victor is really good but frankly lately he has been underestimating some players and the team. you don't defended a game like this in the first half in your own field, making a team like Atlitco Barca or Real come to your area means asking them to score.

he corrected that in the second half
Old 31-10-2015, 15:35   #10
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djalminha
I really like that Victor is our coach, I hope he is gonna be at us for years, but until now his offensive plan is very much depended on the individual's talent, whether Lucas P. can scores from a lost ball at the corner flag, against 3 defenders and a goalie, whether Faycal can hit the top left corner from 25 meters or whether Cartabria's long distance shots once arrive to a corner of the goal and not in the middle. I hope Victor learns a lot from these kind of matches and improves.
Old 31-10-2015, 16:01   #11
walex
Peña Member

walex is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to walex Send a message via Yahoo to walex

Good point from you guys,but as for me since first match Navarro better than Luisinho and Cartabia have a lot of work to do bcos he lost some ball on his foot if our defense can keep playing like this were are going to end up good and we really need a goal scorer striker to give confidence so we can win some match without lucas score or not and another point I see in out team is that Celso Borges is not on his shape for some matches now and if Victor can keep doing like the depor will be back again but Luis Alberto have to be on the first eleven his a very important player up front and Juanfran will be the first choice bcos I add a lot of things to the team.
Old 01-11-2015, 11:09   #12
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

I also can't agree Luisinho is better than Navarro. I mean the guy is playing well + very experienced and has gone so far without any major mistakes so no reason for him to be benched. It's also good with the ball in his feet he can keep it hold it for a little bit and then make the pass waiting for a colleague to get himself free.
Old 01-11-2015, 17:04   #13
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

Didn't see the game.

How did Lopo perform? Will he take over from Arribas for the next few games?

Great result - a point gained!
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 18:12   #14
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rack
Didn't see the game.

How did Lopo perform? Will he take over from Arribas for the next few games?

Great result - a point gained!
For me he was very good, i hope he plays starter always
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 19:05   #15
walex
Peña Member

walex is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to walex Send a message via Yahoo to walex

Have said this before Lopo play more better than Arribas,Lopo have really improve his game this season