Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 07-11-2015, 21:02   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LIGA | Nov-07-2015 | matchday 11 | 18h15 | Levante 1 - Depor 1 | post-match thread

0-1: (22’) Lucas
1-1: (53’) Camarasa

Another draw
Old 07-11-2015, 21:57   #2
walex
Peña Member

walex is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to walex Send a message via Yahoo to walex

Am ppppffff of this Lux
Old 07-11-2015, 23:04   #3
deporenrique

deporenrique is on a distinguished road

1- Can't wait to have Fabricio back
2- Juanfran should play as a right back when we play against teams like levante
3- Mosquera can easily play in Madrid or Barca
4- Cartabia shouldn't have been changed
5- Jonas should play on the right wing
6- Fajr shoud be subbed one in a while when we need to play by the wings
7- Riera and Lucas can play together
8- a 4-4-2 wouldn't be that bad for us
deporenrique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 23:46   #4
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

The first half was okey we scored and controlled the game, but it was obvious that Levante have good and fast players which soon or later will create troubles to our defence if we don't push the game a bit up front.
Second half was horrible, our players looked confused and I think they thought they will still get 3 points without having to fight for them.
Definitely we're a slowing down for some reason, I mean the last few games I can't see the aggression and the desire I saw in the first few games, which
makes me think our players already think that Depor is safe + today we we were not pushing for the 3 points..
Another thing that bugs me is that everyone knows Lux is not good with his feet and still our defenders are passing the ball back to him in every single occasion. Then comes the problem Lux is not a bad keeper, but after 1-2 wrong plays his confidence drops to minimum and this affects him game in a negative way + today he saved us despite having not so good performance.
We need another striker we know how great Lucas is, but what if he gets injured? Do you really see Riera(invisible today) or Jonathan R. to score as many goals as Lucas ? I don't. I hope Victor is already looking for good striker otherwise we will have problems.
And we hit the post again for sure there is a curse over Depor.
Old 08-11-2015, 00:24   #5
nitraM
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

nitraM is on a distinguished road

1st half - Played to win.
2nd half - played to draw?!?!? The players got lazy except Lucas and it was annoying how no one took shots from outside the box they attempted to pass the ball into the box and into the goal. Many many set ups for strong shots out the box but all ended up being controlled and lost and then we are defending counter attacks. The fact all of our attacks on the right side sucked as well was pathetic and no one was even trying to force our plays on the left side where something might actually happen.

What did it say on depors shorts?

Last edited by nitraM : 08-11-2015 at 01:08.
nitraM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 01:48   #6
depooor
Peña Member

depooor is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitraM
1st half - Played to win.
2nd half - played to draw?!?!? The players got lazy except Lucas and it was annoying how no one took shots from outside the box they attempted to pass the ball into the box and into the goal. Many many set ups for strong shots out the box but all ended up being controlled and lost and then we are defending counter attacks. The fact all of our attacks on the right side sucked as well was pathetic and no one was even trying to force our plays on the left side where something might actually happen.

What did it say on depors shorts?

Chinses ad for a chinese company
Old 08-11-2015, 13:49   #7
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

Lux terrible for their goal but the wall was a shambles. And why did Borges give away that stupid foul in the first place?

Against direct rivals, we simply have to put our best 11 on the field - Jonas and Laure are not in that category. Somehow we've got to be more ruthless against the Levante's of this liga. It's worrying that our head to heads against these teams are not in our favour so far.

Luisinho would make a hell of a difference on our left side.

Doesn't always inspire me with confidence as a defender, but Sidnei had a really good game yesterday.
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 16:00   #8
Xanuco

Xanuco is on a distinguished road

Here's what I saw (and I only saw the 2nd half)......with a 1-0 lead, it almost looked like Depor was thinking "we'll just protect the lead for 45 minutes". Mosquera looked to have a horrible game, and it showed as Depor's midfield was almost non-existent. But he's entitled to an off day every so often, he's been pretty consistent all season, so I won't condemn him.
Laure, while better defensively than Juanfran, is still not as good offensively and it affects us negatively in attack.
Lux did make a few good saves in that 2nd half that kept Levante from taking a lead that we would have never recovered from.
Overall, a very flat, lackluster performance in that half. We were lucky to get a point. This game really showed that without Lucas and Mosquera Depor would be in relegation. Mosquera had a bad game and no one was able to step up in the midfield and pick up the slack for him.
Oh well, on to the next game!
Old 08-11-2015, 17:24   #9
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rack
Doesn't always inspire me with confidence as a defender, but Sidnei had a really good game yesterday.
Actually against Atletico Madrid he also shone. He is having a good season so far, well he committed some mistakes but who didn't?
Old 09-11-2015, 10:14   #10
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanuco
Overall, a very flat, lackluster performance in that half. We were lucky to get a point. This game really showed that without Lucas and Mosquera Depor would be in relegation. Mosquera had a bad game and no one was able to step up in the midfield and pick up the slack for him.
Oh well, on to the next game!
I don't think Mosquera was that bad on team-level. Maybe altering to his previous games. And I would add Sidnei to your list.
Old 10-11-2015, 01:06   #11
walex
Peña Member

walex is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to walex Send a message via Yahoo to walex

I don't accept when I read or hear that Lux save us in this last match if a goalkeeper save a goal we all know that its his work but what I hate most its when someone don't lean from his mistake and keep doing wrong if we all can flash back to our games this season we all we see that Lux know how to kick a ball to opponent like tru pass to score us, when we need to grab a 3 point you guys can't blame defenders for passing ball to goalkeeper we all know how a team play on the field when get to pass to goalkeeper you have too bcos you cant wait for rivals to take your ball from you

Lucas is doing a spectacular and a great thing this season and some others players too but we just have to caution for some case that your top man will score a lot of goal and the team will get relegated like the case of osasuna that Riera score 13 goal and his team later go to relegation and like a case of our Deportivo la coruna that Riki score many goal and we later end relegation so to afford all this let grab our chance

Against granada it was a very open game to shows that we are looking for something good and after that match am really sad till today and the only thin that can stop this sadnes from me is to win a matches and another one again against Levante but Levante play fine somehow but there goal does not what it to score us cos the free kick self its not a strong shot and our defense don't block very well

Anyway let just learn from our mistake and don't repeat it again (Lux)
Old 10-11-2015, 08:30   #12
D.TRISTAN
Seasoned Member
Peña Member

D.TRISTAN is on a distinguished road

It's a really good thing that Lucas has scored a lot of goals in this season. But I doubt his overall performance has been worse than I've expected. IMO, Lucas is too isolated.

I think Victor should find a solution that can link Lucas and our midfielder. Cani would be a good option.
D.TRISTAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 10:32   #13
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

All the teams know that Lucas is our star right now, so he is always occupied by at least 2, but he still manages to create scoring opportunities.
In these last few games we saw that the link between midfield and attack is getting lost quite often throughout the game. What Victor eventually could do is to play with another striker who will keep the defenders busy while Lucas will be looking for more space and passes from our midfielders. That said we might create more scoring opportunities.
Old 10-11-2015, 12:33   #14
deporik
Chief of Police

Peña Member

deporik is an unknown quantity at this point

The problem we have up front is that we're now too predictable. Lucas is our danger man and there's nothing else. Jonathan Rodriguez has failed to impress on the few chances he has had and although I like the fact that Oriel Riera is a trier, he just doesn't fit in to our system and at times, I just don't think he is a Primera player.

If we did have a much better alternative up front, we have the luxury with Lucas of letting him change position throughout the game, so he can come deeper and take his markers with him and push up and even make a front 2 if needs be.

At the moment though, if Lucas comes deep, we have no attacking threat at all going forward.
Old 10-11-2015, 15:30   #15
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari

I agree with Rik, Luis Alberto and Fajr were much more active at the start of the season and our attack looked much more dynamic.. but for the past few games both of them have started to fade away.. the same goes for Borges.. Cartabia is a great talent but he is still not passing and goes for himself all the time.. i think we should try 4-3-3 once more with Fajr, Jonas, Mosquera at the middle and Lucas, Alberto and Cartabia at the front.. also give a chance to Medunjanin..
hari is offline   Reply With Quote