Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 07-02-2016, 00:35   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LIGA | Feb-06-2016 | matchday 23 | 22h05 | Sporting 1 - Depor 1 | post-match thread

1-0: (32’) Jony
1-1: (41’) Luis Alberto

Guess what, another draw
Old 07-02-2016, 01:38   #2
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

Guess what!! We are cowered
If we continue like this we will suffer at the end, we have extremely difficult 6 last games in liga
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 01:50   #3
depooor
Peña Member

depooor is an unknown quantity at this point

Now. We are closer to final places especially if Granada magically wins agaonst real then it is just 8 points difference.

Really so sick of the draws and the club not signing a winger in winter was complete stupidity
Old 07-02-2016, 02:02   #4
nitraM
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

nitraM is on a distinguished road

6 more ties and we take the record.
nitraM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 10:35   #5
valeron21
Super-Seasoned

valeron21 is on a distinguished road

yea another tasteless draw...we need to back to the winning way

if we wanted to do something amazing we should sign a winger and a striker during the winter...and we had to get rid of players as jona, jonas, cani and JD...
Old 07-02-2016, 11:43   #6
DeporDK
Almost Regular

DeporDK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by depooor
Now. We are closer to final places especially if Granada magically wins agaonst real then it is just 8 points difference.

Really so sick of the draws and the club not signing a winger in winter was complete stupidity

The number of teams behind us is almost as important as points to relegation..
DeporDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 12:36   #7
scoop
Site Team

Peña Member

scoop is an unknown quantity at this point

might be time to try something outlandish like putting Jonathon on a the right wing or something. I still think he linked up really well with lucas when he got a chance but he wasn't sharp enough to finish his own chances.

our wingers don't seem to be doing it. perhaps juanfran needs to move up there again. I don't think fajr is a good enough winger either. maybe luis alberto can play left and oriol or jona upfront and I'm sure luis will still get chances to score.

or who knows maybe just need that one lucky break or win and we will start flowing again cuz some weeks we look really good
I miss celso so bad
scoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 13:51   #8
deporik
Chief of Police

Peña Member

deporik is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheer up everyone. Yes it was another draw and it would be lovely to turn a few of these draws into wins but as DeporDK said, it's just as much about how many teams there are behind us as the gap to the bottom three.

Sporting have been a real bogey side for us; we've won 1 of our last 11 games against them thanks to either poor performances or dodgy decisions.

We are not Super Depor or Euro Depor.

Only Real Madrid and Barca have lost fewer games than us.

We have been spoilt by a much better start than most of us would have expected at the beginning of the season and now suddenly there's doom and gloom spreading around because we drew again and we're in 9th place.

I understand the frustration and sometimes I share it but I can't let some of the negativity I see infect me because I can be honest with myself and admit that if someone had said to me at the start, we would be in this position in mid february, I would have said "Thank you very much"
Old 07-02-2016, 13:56   #9
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoop
might be time to try something outlandish like putting Jonathon on a the right wing or something. I still think he linked up really well with lucas when he got a chance but he wasn't sharp enough to finish his own chances.

our wingers don't seem to be doing it. perhaps juanfran needs to move up there again. I don't think fajr is a good enough winger either. maybe luis alberto can play left and oriol or jona upfront and I'm sure luis will still get chances to score.

or who knows maybe just need that one lucky break or win and we will start flowing again cuz some weeks we look really good
I miss celso so bad

Agree
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 02:23   #10
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporik
Cheer up everyone. Yes it was another draw and it would be lovely to turn a few of these draws into wins but as DeporDK said, it's just as much about how many teams there are behind us as the gap to the bottom three.

Sporting have been a real bogey side for us; we've won 1 of our last 11 games against them thanks to either poor performances or dodgy decisions.

We are not Super Depor or Euro Depor.

Only Real Madrid and Barca have lost fewer games than us.

We have been spoilt by a much better start than most of us would have expected at the beginning of the season and now suddenly there's doom and gloom spreading around because we drew again and we're in 9th place.

I understand the frustration and sometimes I share it but I can't let some of the negativity I see infect me because I can be honest with myself and admit that if someone had said to me at the start, we would be in this position in mid february, I would have said "Thank you very much"
well said Rik, thanks
hari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 10:00   #11
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporik
if someone had said to me at the start, we would be in this position in mid february, I would have said "Thank you very much"
that is true. although the main thing is the position in May.
Old 08-02-2016, 11:51   #12
Iztok
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Iztok is an unknown quantity at this point

Agreed Rik. Although I agree that we need to collect as many points now, the end schedule is pretty scary.