Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 02-03-2016, 22:35   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LIGA | Mar-02-2016 | matchday 27 | 20h00 | Athletic 4 - Depor 1 | post-match thread

This team is falling to pieces
Old 02-03-2016, 22:59   #2
valeron21
Super-Seasoned

valeron21 is on a distinguished road

one more terrific performance in a row....we miss that spirit and chemistry from the 1st round..

i think its time to back to 4-2-3-1 system with alberto on the left, fajr as a playmaker and lucas upfront and why not juanfran or fede on the right
Old 02-03-2016, 23:54   #3
scoop
Site Team

Peña Member

scoop is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't even understand that starting 11 at all anyway.

I wonder if he was feeling the pressure to try something different when he didn't really want to.

pletikosa so rusty on that aduriz goal he began to come claim the ball then went back and allowed a weak mosquera to fail and let the striker get a shot off

Oh. and what was the reason for jona being left out? and again lusinho (was he called?) was left on the bench in favour of a right back. granted this time it was probably to get some calm and experience on the pitch and many p did ok
scoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 03:18   #4
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

We are watching completely different Depor with exactly the same players. No sign of the chemistry and passion from the first round or whatsoever. I think Victor has a big fault about what is happening. I have to admit I was trusting him a lot and have not criticize him much because our results were great, but now it's been 11 games without win and for me he is just messing around lately. Today the line up was horrible. Riera instead Luis Alberto is a suicide. Borges has been invisible since he returned and he was on again instead of our captain Alex B. who grew up so much this year and showed he can do it in primera. Jonas Gutierrez is way too far from his best days and he proved countless times that he is not for primera, but still Victor gave it a go. Obviously Victor doesn't bother that everyone is laughing about our corners for me they are mystery and yes he said that we scored 6 goals from corners but did not say how many corners we have had so far and how many goals we conceded thanks to them. The list is long though so I better stop. Our mental state is absolutely down and from team trying to settle at primera and even try to reach Europe league we quickly became team fighting for salvation.
Old 03-03-2016, 05:30   #5
deporenrique

deporenrique is on a distinguished road

1-relaxation!
deporenrique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 06:40   #6
Thai Depor
Seasoned Member

Thai Depor is on a distinguished road

11 games we need only 4 bloody win agianst ... Malaga, Getafe, Las Palmas, and Levante .. then we will survive .. I don't care European spot now it's now too far to reach .. if we win those 4 I don't care if we are going to be crushed into pieces as long as we can secure permanence with this pathetic performance
Thai Depor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 11:03   #7
Carril
Veteran
Peña Member

Carril is an unknown quantity at this point

Considering we were without our only competitive GK and playing in San Mames, I wasn't optimistic about getting anything from this match. But the dissapointing part is how poorly we played, especially in the first half.

The next game against against Malaga is as crucial as it gets. Anything but a win will pull us dangerously close to the relegation zone. The bottom teams are picking up points and we're choosing the worst time to drop them.
Carril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 18:19   #8
depooor
Peña Member

depooor is an unknown quantity at this point

The players or some players are definitely part of the problem but the main problem is Victors' tactics
Old 03-03-2016, 21:49   #9
valeron21
Super-Seasoned

valeron21 is on a distinguished road

I read this at facebook page Depor Siempre (https://www.facebook.com/DiarioHerculino/?fref=nf):

"Joaquín CAPARROS para sustituir a VICTOR!
Peor el remedio que la enfermedad?
que opináis?"