Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Closed Thread

Old 22-08-2016, 13:23   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LIGA | Aug-26-2016 | matchday 02 | 20h45 | Betis v Depor | Pre-match thread

The last visits to Betis

Old 22-08-2016, 14:17   #2
Iztok
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Iztok is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice scoresheet - let's keep it like that.
Old 22-08-2016, 19:23   #3
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

Betis will give us a hard time especially playing at home. They will want to redeem the huge lost against Barca and for that reason I would consider even a point as a success in this game.
Old 22-08-2016, 21:29   #4
abdul001

abdul001 is on a distinguished road

lux
juanfran sidnei albentosa navarro

gama masquera borges colak

fajr
lucas
Old 24-08-2016, 11:35   #5
Carril
Veteran
Peña Member

Carril is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not sure if receiving teams that play Barcelona before us is a positive thing or negative. In this case, I would think negative since they are coming from a spanking at the hands of Barca and this will be their home debut, so I'm sure they will come out intense.

We will need to match that intensity to stay in the game and who knows, maybe we can take the 3 points with us. If our history at this stadium says anything, we should be OK. But because history doesn't affect this game, noone knows. It will be interesting to see if we play better in away games as we had done in the first half of last year.

I expect Garitano to use the same lineup as last week with the exception of Carles Gil. I think he may replace him with Emre Colak this game. Another alternative is to move Bruno to the right and put Luisinho on the left. Victor would usually put defensive wingers in our away games, let's see what Garitano does here.
Old 25-08-2016, 17:34   #6
deporenrique

deporenrique is on a distinguished road

Good points Carril. I am not a big fan of playing the teams that just got spanked by Barca, since there are usually changes in the lineup, and the subs give it 110%! This will force us to play with intensity every single game, it doesn't matter if we playing Madrid or Leganes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carril
I'm not sure if receiving teams that play Barcelona before us is a positive thing or negative. In this case, I would think negative since they are coming from a spanking at the hands of Barca and this will be their home debut, so I'm sure they will come out intense.

We will need to match that intensity to stay in the game and who knows, maybe we can take the 3 points with us. If our history at this stadium says anything, we should be OK. But because history doesn't affect this game, noone knows. It will be interesting to see if we play better in away games as we had done in the first half of last year.

I expect Garitano to use the same lineup as last week with the exception of Carles Gil. I think he may replace him with Emre Colak this game. Another alternative is to move Bruno to the right and put Luisinho on the left. Victor would usually put defensive wingers in our away games, let's see what Garitano does here.
Old 26-08-2016, 13:53   #7
DepHun
Veteran
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

I consider teams hosting FCB, RMCF, or ATMA give all their everything at home, pressured by their own fans. They want to show their best to the world. I consider playing after such a game in the Riazor, for most of the teams is not too motivational.
Imagine, on our peak, when we cursed Madrid for 2 decades in the Riazor, after such a game, going to Malaga was not too interesting.
So I await for a tired Leganes in the 5th round.