Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 05-11-2016, 15:41   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LIGA | Nov-05-2016 | matchday 11 | 13h00 | Granada 1 - Depor 1 | post-match thread

Bad game by Depor and again robbered. Nothing has changed
Old 05-11-2016, 15:50   #2
depooor
Peña Member

depooor is an unknown quantity at this point

well, those who blame the Ref for drawing will be repeating what Girtano will be saying to the media.

I would blame Gritano again, Mosquera was dead and so was Mosquera but his first sub was for Emere ! yes Emere was tired but he shows up unlike Mosquera and Borges. the wrong subs made us lose the middle field to them generating some offensive attempts for them.

Although our team might be considered limited, our coach is way more limited.

Gritano needs to leave and please don't say we should wait for Joselu because one player won't change the tactics and subs of a coach unless Joselu is Messi
Old 05-11-2016, 16:01   #3
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari

May be it is time to find a new coach, and at the same time it is a fact that we lost due to that absolutely stupid decision from the linesman to call that offside on Babel.. I am happy for Andone for finding the goal to break his bad run and hopefully start scoring more regularly..

edit: their goal was a mistake by Tyton who should have caught or pushed it out much further.. He has been inconsistent these two games, but would like to see him getting 4-5 games on a row before evaluating, as Lux looked disastrous..

Last edited by hari : 05-11-2016 at 16:09.
hari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 17:44   #4
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

41% possession and 65% pass completion. Stats like that are for teams playing against Barca and RM, not Granada. The players are not buying into the coach's ideas. They don't believe. GG must go now.
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 19:46   #5
depooor
Peña Member

depooor is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by depooor
well, those who blame the Ref for drawing will be repeating what Girtano will be saying to the media.i

Garitano blammed the referees after the 1-1 with Granada, "These decisions are killing us, the game was over with the 0-2 and the goal was legal. They take us as fools."

I will quote myself here
Old 05-11-2016, 20:01   #6
Laci92
Occasional Member

Laci92 is on a distinguished road

I think Garitano needs to buy a new tactic-book. Or ask for Victor's
Laci92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 21:20   #7
scoop
Site Team

Peña Member

scoop is an unknown quantity at this point

I almost cried twice: When I saw marlos injured. I dislocated my knee the exact same way a few years ago and he was clearly hurt emotionally. And when Andone scored. even though he celebrated you could see the relief and some shame on him. lets hope they both do greater things in the coming games.

the game was awful. and yet again a good goal disallowed.
scoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 21:54   #8
Blue_Nation
Peña Member

Blue_Nation is on a distinguished road

Welcome Laci92! Always nice to have new people in the forum

I think that these last 2 draws will give GG some more time, because I don't see Tino firing him yet. But still a lot of doubts aroung him, not only among the fans but also among the players, I think. Rack said before that the players don't believe, and I've got the same feeling. Considering that our next fixtures are Sevilla(H), Málaga(A), Real Sociedad(H) and Real Madrid(A), it's going to be really tough for GG to keep his job. Playing like this, I can't see us winning too many points against those rivals, and so, I can see us in relegation spots very soon.

Looks like Marlos suffered an ankle sprain. A bit relieved, because at first I was afraid it could be a knee injury.
Blue_Nation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 01:18   #9
deporenrique

deporenrique is on a distinguished road

1- Tyton could have done better in their goal, but give him a few more games. I don't think he would do worst than Lux
2- Arribas did ok as replacement for Albentosa
3- With the centre midfield we have (Borges, Mosquera), you cannot expect to have the ball possession. If you want to hold on to the ball, the coach should play with Fajr and Guilherme
4- Happy for Andone, but I don't see him getting to Lucas' level, ever...
5- It's a shame that the second goal wasn't allowed. This would have never happened if it was Real Madrid
deporenrique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 07:49   #10
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporenrique
5- It's a shame that the second goal wasn't allowed. This would have never happened if it was Real Madrid

if it was Real everybody will be talking about it now, unfortunately we are a poor team and no body cares

we dont have great players but we have enough quality to be in better position, I think GG will be sacked in the next 2 games, it is clear that the players are not buying his tactics.

regarding Granada game, we deserved a win although we did not make a good, I lamost had a heartattack when I saw that goal was legal, ****ing referees
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 10:37   #11
Iztok
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Iztok is an unknown quantity at this point

We played badly and really didn't want to have possesion. All our outputs were too hurried and I can't blaim Mosquera/Borges for that. Was it a game plan or simply reactions from players I don't know. Clearly we are playing better when we can place ourselfs on the pitch and strike quickly. But Granada was there for the taking. I disagree that taking Emre off and reinforcing the central midfield was a bad idea, it was a good sub as we were the team that needed to control the game at that time. We created chances, scored a goal and dominated. Granada was pushing and putting a man in the center midfield was a good thing, as they needed luck to come close to create chances. Colak was clearly tired and didn't contribute at that time.

What happened in the goal action was again a lack of concentration - we had 7-8 players back but none really tried to clear the freaking ball - Tyton was slopy not to get on his feet as he expected a goal out, but this isn't his fault. Players need to clear, to block to do everything not to get the goalie in such a situation.

We should have 3 points, we did more then Granada, but again this isn't the Depor that we all need and want. It was still a bad game and the coach together with the players need to improve - and fast.
Old 06-11-2016, 12:51   #12
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iztok
We played badly and really didn't want to have possesion. All our outputs were too hurried and I can't blaim Mosquera/Borges for that. Was it a game plan or simply reactions from players I don't know. Clearly we are playing better when we can place ourselfs on the pitch and strike quickly. But Granada was there for the taking. I disagree that taking Emre off and reinforcing the central midfield was a bad idea, it was a good sub as we were the team that needed to control the game at that time. We created chances, scored a goal and dominated. Granada was pushing and putting a man in the center midfield was a good thing, as they needed luck to come close to create chances. Colak was clearly tired and didn't contribute at that time.

What happened in the goal action was again a lack of concentration - we had 7-8 players back but none really tried to clear the freaking ball - Tyton was slopy not to get on his feet as he expected a goal out, but this isn't his fault. Players need to clear, to block to do everything not to get the goalie in such a situation.

We should have 3 points, we did more then Granada, but again this isn't the Depor that we all need and want. It was still a bad game and the coach together with the players need to improve - and fast.

Tyton laid down and too a nap
it is strange that he did not get on his feet faster, i dont know what he was thinking!!!!
Old 06-11-2016, 13:40   #13
Filip
Administrator
Peña Member

Filip is an unknown quantity at this point

well, our position is even worse then i feared before the Liga start. It doesn't look to improve any time soon, but what to do?
I stand by Garitano even if we get another 0/30, simply because Depor took him while to me it was clear that he was no good before we even got him. And i guess that if i knew, Tino (hopefully) knew as well. So now he can stick with his poison.
Filip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 07:26   #14
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filip
well, our position is even worse then i feared before the Liga start. It doesn't look to improve any time soon, but what to do?
I stand by Garitano even if we get another 0/30, simply because Depor took him while to me it was clear that he was no good before we even got him. And i guess that if i knew, Tino (hopefully) knew as well. So now he can stick with his poison.

poison or position
Old 07-11-2016, 13:45   #15
walex
Peña Member

walex is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to walex Send a message via Yahoo to walex

when all this bad ref we stop all this to our depor