Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruņa here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 26-04-2017, 23:23   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peņa Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LIGA | April-26-2017 | matchday 34 | 21h30 | Depor 2 Real Madrid 6 | post-match

Old 27-04-2017, 05:15   #2
deporenrique

deporenrique is on a distinguished road

1- Tyton is a joke
2- Sidnei is a joke. Arribas is a way better defender
3- Kakuta can only play if the coach removes him from any defending duties, which is impossible for a humble team like ours
4- It's pretty clear why Guilherme and Borges played more often this year. Alex doesn't have the quality to compete against them, and is too nice to make the necessary fouls to stop attacks, which would have prevented 2 or 3 goals today
5- Joselu's effectiveness in front of the net is incredible. This guy can score 20 goals a season easy in Madrid or Barca
deporenrique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2017, 06:42   #3
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peņa Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

There was no sacrifice. When you play at home after a horrible game the week before you need to "eat" the pitch. Our players went out as the score was 0-5 from the first whistle.
I'm tired of Depor unfortunately. We are just not improving. Every years is the same...players like Tyton, Kakuta, Marlos, Albentosa, Navarro are not a players for Primera and they would not survive in any other team in La Liga I'd blame Richard Barral for that. Also fact is that Navaro will play with Depor next year as his contract has been extended automatically.
Old 27-04-2017, 08:22   #4
DeporDK
Almost Regular

DeporDK is on a distinguished road

Dissapointed but expected. A win against relegated Osasuna and we are saved! Lets forget this season, where we deserved to be relegated. Fortunately we have 3 incredible bad teams this year.
DeporDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2017, 08:26   #5
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

what the fuc* is happening, this is disgrace!!
our team is a Joke, we are so lucky that the teams below us are soooooo shitty
-Tyton, Sidnei, Navarro, kakauta, Alex are big jokes , it is very annoying to know that Navarro automatically renews for next season.
-Guilerhmi is a world class player, I wish we will have him.
- i started to believe that Joselu is really good player, he is very effective and almost scores every chance he gets, hope we have him next season
-I partially blame Pepemel , with the Quality Real have infront we should have played more defensively, 3-1 is much better than 6-2.
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2017, 08:26   #6
DeporDK
Almost Regular

DeporDK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonideportivoBG
There was no sacrifice. When you play at home after a horrible game the week before you need to "eat" the pitch. Our players went out as the score was 0-5 from the first whistle.
I'm tired of Depor unfortunately. We are just not improving. Every years is the same...players like Tyton, Kakuta, Marlos, Albentosa, Navarro are not a players for Primera and they would not survive in any other team in La Liga I'd blame Richard Barral for that. Also fact is that Navaro will play with Depor next year as his contract has been extended automatically.

I dont think you are right. Remember that it is hard for us to inprove, since mist money go to the debth. Maybe we are not improving that much (last sunmer we lost best depor player in 10 years), but for each season we own more players, which definately increases the value of the team. The main problem this season has been our horrible wingers, Fede and a good signing will help! Barral is doing a good job IMO
DeporDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2017, 11:50   #7
Ricardo
Peņa Member

Ricardo is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont think Barral has done a terrible job, but he can do better. we havent been able to replace the quality we lost with Lucas and Babel.
We probably only have a handful of players who have played at a decent level this season: Lux, Juanfran, Luisinho, Arribas, Guilherme, Gil and Andone.
The next level down would be: Sidnei, Borges, Mosquera, Kakuta, Marlos, Emre, Fajr and Joselu. Some have more quality than they have shown this season.
The level below that, are not good enough to wear our shirt next season: Albentosa, Tyton, Laure, Navarro (I know he will be here), Alex, John and Gama who has had an awful season.

We had players like Lucas, Babel, Luis Alberto and Cartabia .. we have missed that quality in the Team.
Old 27-04-2017, 14:54   #8
deporik
Chief of Police

Peņa Member

deporik is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not sure why everybody seems to want to find individuals to point the finger at. Sure, there are plenty that aren't playing well or pulling their weight and most of them are capable of much better but for me, the most worrying thing is the attitude and lack of effort collectively.

We still look like we are playing pre season friendlies and when you consider we aren't even mathmatically safe then THAT is almost criminal. Our passing is poor at best, our organisation is non existant at times and quite strangely for this time of the season, we look like a team that haven't gelled yet and still don't know each other.

I think I am a realist and I know our glory days are long behind us and we will suffer more than the Madrids and Barca's of the league but sometimes, to lose is not shameful. To lose whilst giving everything and trying your best at all times is NOT shameful. We can not buy the best players in the world and we are going to be underdogs in a lot of games but where we can match teams is with desire, with workrate, with passion. You don't need to be worth Ģ50 million to have these.

When you have those, you also salvage some pride, even in defeat. When you don't have that, you have nothing and THAT is shameful.
Old 27-04-2017, 18:14   #9
Xanuco

Xanuco is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporik

To lose whilst giving everything and trying your best at all times is NOT shameful. We can not buy the best players in the world and we are going to be underdogs in a lot of games but where we can match teams is with desire, with workrate, with passion. You don't need to be worth Ģ50 million to have these.

When you have those, you also salvage some pride, even in defeat. When you don't have that, you have nothing and THAT is shameful.

Well put. Where is the team that scared the hell out of Real Madrid in the first round AT THE BERNABEU only to lose at the last minute?? Where is the team that beat Barcelona??? The team that lost to Celta 1-0?? Those guys played their asses off!! These performances lately show a team that is just going through the motions. No heart, no pride, no desire. Don't know how to fix it, if I did, I guess I would be a high profile coach .
Old 27-04-2017, 22:00   #10
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanuco
Well put. Where is the team that scared the hell out of Real Madrid in the first round AT THE BERNABEU only to lose at the last minute?? Where is the team that beat Barcelona??? The team that lost to Celta 1-0?? Those guys played their asses off!! These performances lately show a team that is just going through the motions. No heart, no pride, no desire. Don't know how to fix it, if I did, I guess I would be a high profile coach .

Iam just saying, may be Babel was very much influential!!!
May be Garitano was not the problem!! May be he is much better than Pepemel!!

I don't know!! But iam just so ****ing disappointed
Old 27-04-2017, 22:29   #11
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peņa Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

The question is can we show character for the game vs Osasuna. Defining game for us.
In this game I expect to see leaders not cheerleaders!!!!
Old 29-04-2017, 15:52   #12
Diego Tristan
Veteran
Peņa Member

Diego Tristan is an unknown quantity at this point

First game in my life that i saw in Riazor and then it was horrible like this unbelievable.In the second half we didnīt played soccer i donīt know what happend that our players werenīt unable to do anything.

But most of the time seeing this game i thought this is sold!!!
Players like Lusinho have been whole the time away from there players they have to cover?!?!

And what a surprise the first 2 goals came over the left side and Luisinho was far away from his opponennt player and they scored.

He is already to long in this club and victor was right when he put him out of the team, if he was sold or just played bad i donīt want to see Luisinho in Depor trikot

just hope that we manage our Team from relegation this season

by the way the whole stadium was full with real madrid fans i could not believe my eyes and ears and our side where the Riazor Blues have been was only to half filled with ultras?

Is that because when you are a socio you have not access to all games of the season?i remember there was something...

JOURNEY BERLIN 25.07.2010
Please enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=873Y6cuc2FE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juu8L86HuLM

VAMOS DEPOR
Diego Tristan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2017, 09:05   #13
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego Tristan
First game in my life that i saw in Riazor and then it was horrible like this unbelievable.In the second half we didnīt played soccer i donīt know what happend that our players werenīt unable to do anything.

But most of the time seeing this game i thought this is sold!!!
Players like Lusinho have been whole the time away from there players they have to cover?!?!

And what a surprise the first 2 goals came over the left side and Luisinho was far away from his opponennt player and they scored.

He is already to long in this club and victor was right when he put him out of the team, if he was sold or just played bad i donīt want to see Luisinho in Depor trikot

just hope that we manage our Team from relegation this season

by the way the whole stadium was full with real madrid fans i could not believe my eyes and ears and our side where the Riazor Blues have been was only to half filled with ultras?

Is that because when you are a socio you have not access to all games of the season?i remember there was something...

I feel sorry for you, I hope your next game will be better