Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 03-03-2018, 20:31   #1
deporik
Chief of Police

Peña Member

deporik is an unknown quantity at this point
Default LIGA | March-03 -2018 | matchday 27 | Depor 1-1 Eibar | Post Match Comments

Yet another defensive balls up costs us.

We did finally score a goal when it looked like there was some sort of curse against us but were helped by Dmitrovic who deflected the ball in after we hit the post again.

Then we went down to 10 men after terrible defending by Albentosa stitched up Koval who then compounded the error by getting himself sent off with a reckless lung.

It was a dire 2nd half but we did manage to hold on for a point, despite having a man less for over 50 minutes.

- Life of a Depor fan 2017/18
deporik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 20:39   #2
Filip
Administrator
Peña Member

Filip is an unknown quantity at this point

on one side, i take it cause of the red.
on the other side, we could have been 3 up at the time the red happened.

I wrote that Koval was looking to be lobbed: he was always far out, and that contributed to the fault he made.
Filip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 20:47   #3
D.TRISTAN
Seasoned Member
Peña Member

D.TRISTAN is on a distinguished road

1st goal - I don't blame Koval here. Albentosa should have cut the cross first. Again he just stared and did nothing. It was the same situation to the match against Betis, the goal of Loren. For Koval it was kind of unexpected situation and he barely speaks Spanish.

2nd goal - Don't blame Schar anymore. At least he didn't make this kind of silly mistake.

Tino sacked Victor and appointed Garitano as manager. Garitano bought Albentosa. Arribas finally left. Defender should be good at defending. We are not like Barcelona or Man City. We don't need a defender who can provide accurate pass.

Albentosa, Albentosa and Albentosa. Look back the whole matches he played. I always hated him because he is not Primera level. When we allowed a goal, Albentosa was always there.

Sometimes I don't understand guys here criticize Arribas or Schar. At least they don't make this kind of mistakes.
D.TRISTAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 20:49   #4
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari

Albentosa, Albentosa... For God's sake Seedorf, please don't put him again.. and don't believe in those fancy tricks shown by Bakkali on the training ground.. also, both Gil and Valle are much better players than you think, they will give their 100% on the pitch, though they may not shout and may not look fancy... i am saying this because it is very late for a change of coach, otherwise I wouldn't have minded in sacking him..
hari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 23:45   #5
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

OMG I watched the highlights and I have to say that I have never seen something like this. Just horrible.
Old 04-03-2018, 00:08   #6
babydepor
Almost Regular

babydepor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to babydepor Send a message via Yahoo to babydepor

We looked fine in the first 40 minutes specially when we scored I thought we were going to win the game and end the curse but then that silly mistake happened and we're lucky to hold on a point but it's still pity tho...I don't want to blame koval but still he doesn't look better than the rest, i would stick with francis till the end of the season...and finally albentosa and boveda should not play any single minute anymore even in another position.
babydepor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 00:15   #7
Blue_Nation
Peña Member

Blue_Nation is on a distinguished road

When you think there can't be worse goalkeepers than Rubén, Tyton or Pantillimon, but somehow Tino manages to find one. Kóval!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydepor
I don't want to blame koval but still he doesn't look better than the rest, i would stick with francis till the end of the season
Agreed. Best GK we had this season

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydepor
...and finally albentosa and boveda should not play any single minute anymore even in another position.
Do you read this, Clarence?
Blue_Nation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 01:30   #8
Shelvin
Peña Member

Shelvin is on a distinguished road

Its interesting the number of times we have hit the post or crossbar in the last few matches. There seems to be a serious aiming issue. I wonder they do in training.
Shelvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 02:27   #9
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

if a keeper (Ruben, Tyton, Panti, Koval) can't "keep" - don't play them. If a defender (Albentosa, Boveda, Navarro) can't defend - don't play them. If a midfielder (Borges, Muntari, Guilherme) can't be effective in midfield - don't play them. If strikers are underperforming (Lucas) - don't play them.

And I don't have a Pro coaching badge......

So, if a Coach can't coach - fire him.
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 02:38   #10
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

I am not mad after another disappoinment, but my god we are so cursed this season.
Old 04-03-2018, 03:45   #11
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road

We are the worst defence in La liga for a reason, Albentosa has very few brain cells..!! This Boveda scares the hell out of me with his mistakes, i understand Seedorf wanted more defensive players with the formation he had but Boveda please pick an injury you and Albentosa or better fight with each others till the end of the season!!

I honestly don't get the part of keeping 3 strikers on the pitch when are playing with 10..!! we were not able to make a single shot on target after Colak left.

Our strikers need a 100 chances to score a goal, and our defenders need only one chance to allow one!
Riazor warriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 08:56   #12
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

this is so horrible, this game was by far my worst time ever watching Depor, my brain almost burst!!!
This team is CURSED, every single f***ing game something happens and wee keep losing, this time again the GREAT Albentoza f*cks our game with Trecera play, he should never ever play again.
This was an easy to win game, after watching the first 20 minutes it was obvious that a goal will kill Eibar, moving from 2-0 to finally getting 1-1 feels so bad, this one point has no taste at all.

Cant blame Koval or judge him, it is too early and I hope Seedorf put him back again.

for next game:
Ruben
Boveda Sindine Schar Navvaro
Mosquera Guilhermi (or Muntari if guili is not ready)
Adrian Colak Lucas
Andone
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 09:14   #13
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deporlover
Albentoza f*cks our game with Trecera play

Cant blame Koval or judge him, it is too early and I hope Seedorf put him back again.

Even in Tercera or any other low league is difficult to see what Albentosa and Koval did. I would congratulatw them if I was in A Coruña.
Old 04-03-2018, 09:55   #14
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari

I don't see what Koval did badly for the goal.. it was obviously a cross that the GK should come up and collect.. unfortunately for Koval, the cross was pin point precise from Orellana.. i don't want to go too hard on Koval for that.. the tackle was a horrible, dangerous one but the credit goes to Albentosa for putting pressure on a nervous player..
hari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 13:57   #15
ggeorg

Peña Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

Koval was awful both in the goal, and how he controlled the ball before the red card, but for anyone that had watched him at a couple of games with the Dynamo shirt, that is not a surprise
ggeorg is offline   Reply With Quote