Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 17-03-2018, 15:41   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LIGA | March-17 -2018 | matchday 29 | 18h30 | Depor 1- Las Palmas 1 | Post-match

Old 17-03-2018, 16:26   #2
Jakobsson
Almost Regular

Jakobsson is on a distinguished road

I haven't been active in this forum for some years but I've been reading a lot. I'm so fed up with this team right now and the only feeling I feel right now is frustration. We're not really playing that bad. Some games we've been the superior side but we just can't win games. I think this club needs to go down to Segunda. We need to start over. Let the rubbish players go, get a young coach that has a vision and let the younger kids in Fabril have a go.
Jakobsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2018, 16:29   #3
DeporDK
Almost Regular

DeporDK is on a distinguished road

As the commentator said today: We have played a lot of decent games, but are punished because of individual errors.
DeporDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2018, 17:49   #4
D.TRISTAN
Seasoned Member
Peña Member

D.TRISTAN is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakobsson
I haven't been active in this forum for some years but I've been reading a lot. I'm so fed up with this team right now and the only feeling I feel right now is frustration. We're not really playing that bad. Some games we've been the superior side but we just can't win games. I think this club needs to go down to Segunda. We need to start over. Let the rubbish players go, get a young coach that has a vision and let the younger kids in Fabril have a go.

Totally agree. We need to start all over again. We need someone who can present a long-term vision with young and talented players. I hope Caparros comes back. He has been bad after Athletic but he is the only coach who can bulld up this team again.
D.TRISTAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2018, 19:09   #5
ggeorg

Peña Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

A supposed crucial game, if not the most crucial of the season, and there was a half-empty Riazor (of course a morning kick-off didn't really help) and 27 comments in the min by min thread.

No-one really believes in this team, not the presi, not the tourist-manager, not the players, not the fans.
ggeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2018, 21:11   #6
deporenrique

deporenrique is on a distinguished road

1- I can only remember one shot on target from las palmas, the one that finished in the net
2- Juanfran had a good game, and is far better than Boveda
3- Muntari is out of shape, which makes his qualities not show as much on the field
4- I really don't got how Seedorf puts Adrian right behind the two strikers, when it has been proven season after season that he is more comfortable on the wing, and that's where he scored most his goals with us
5- If you remove his name from the jersey, Lucas would be on the bench in most games. Throwing good corners is not enough to be the idol of the deportivismo.
6- As Jakobsson mentioned, we need to go down to segunda and consider it as a reset year, with Alex as the captain, and a bunch of quality Fabril kids
deporenrique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2018, 21:13   #7
abdul001

abdul001 is on a distinguished road

relegation is just matter of time
abdul001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2018, 22:29   #8
depooor
Peña Member

depooor is an unknown quantity at this point

people might understand me attacking Seedorf

when you go back to the Espanyol game and check the first or second best player : Mosquera is one of them. so why in hell would you play with an out of shape Muntari ?

plus, I have been really observing our tactical plays and there is none, only our players come up with their own styles. man I can't find a play that started from the back to the front with four or five passes reaching the goal!.

Yes, The board are responsible but as a coach you are even more responsible cause simply you had the call to refuse or accept training us under such condition. whats really humiliating is that were defining our regulation 8 matches before the end.

I hope they sack Seedorf, find someone like Victor or himself train us for the rest of the season and the next one and try our luck and see if we manage to pull a miracle.
Old 18-03-2018, 06:39   #9
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

I agree with what have been said and whatever hammering all of you will do BUT aren't we the most unlucky team in Europe this season?!!! I mean we are not playing great but to go down with this team is shame.
Watching Levante the other day!! OMG they did nothing and won the game.
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2018, 10:05   #10
DeporDK
Almost Regular

DeporDK is on a distinguished road

I dont think we are unlucky, but we are really screwed by individual errors this season. A good example is yesterday.

We played better than Levante and Las Palmas, but a few key moments, every game, we are retarded
DeporDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2018, 11:58   #11
Ricardo
Peña Member

Ricardo is an unknown quantity at this point

We are a soft touch, the teams know they just need one decent shot to score a goal. We are generally doing better defensively, but there is always one or two lapses in concentration, where we are made to pay. A stray pass from Muntari and they are on the attack, Albentosa runs the wrong way, which opens up space for them to shoot and goal.
And when we try to score, we need 5 chances to score one goal!
Seedorf is insisting on playing with Ruben, Albentosa, Lucas, Adrian and that will be his downfall. Three strikers running around like headless chickens, with no pause or quality ball (assists).
This game was crying out for Schar, Colak and Gil. Players who can keep the ball, look up and wait for a player to join the attack and provide that assist.
But Seedorf and his mystery assistants do not seem to see these things.
And please no more Bakkali, give Valle a chance before this glory boy!

Some people have been criticizing Muntari, but I appreciate his dirty work and would like to see him beside Mosquera in the middle.

....................................Koval......... ..........................
Juanfran..................Schar..Sidnei........... ......Navarro..
...........................Muntari...Mosquera..... ....................
Gil................................Colak.......... ............Luisinho..
...................................Andone......... ........................
Old 20-03-2018, 12:34   #12
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deporlover
I agree with what have been said and whatever hammering all of you will do BUT aren't we the most unlucky team in Europe this season?!!! I mean we are not playing great but to go down with this team is shame.
Watching Levante the other day!! OMG they did nothing and won the game.
well against RMCF they were solid.
Old 23-03-2018, 12:12   #13
Carril
Veteran
Peña Member

Carril is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it's over after this result. We needed the 2 additional points to stay alive in the hunt, but we failed.

With the calendar we have coming up, it would only be a miracle if this team somehow turns it around, which I'm not expecting. We haven't won a game in 3 months!
Carril is offline   Reply With Quote