Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 08-12-2018, 15:27   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LIGA | Dec-08-2018 | matchday 17 | 13h00 | Depor 2 - Numancia 2 | Post-match thread

What a way to drop 2 points
Old 08-12-2018, 16:33   #2
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

Iam sooooo angry and sad!!
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 16:36   #3
Vatex

Vatex is on a distinguished road

I dont know what to say. If we kept playing like 1st half it would ended 4-0 or 5-0 score but it ended 2-2. Only we can do this in the world. How many times???????????? Our players average age is 30. When they learn that you must play till the end, 90 min. When??!!! We end playing by 40-45 min and after they punished us. Also we had many moments but couldnt realize them.
I personally cannot sleep tonight.
Old 08-12-2018, 19:08   #4
Vatex

It seems that Malaga, Albacete, Granada, Alcorcon win only we werent able to win

Last edited by Vatex : 08-12-2018 at 20:15.
Vatex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 06:10   #5
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

this game proved that Boveda is not even a football player, Fernandez and Cartabia are crucial.
Old 09-12-2018, 07:52   #6
Vatex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deporlover
this game proved that Boveda is not even a football player, Fernandez and Cartabia are crucial.

I noticed that after he played first two game in depor. When we signed him from bilbao. 0skill. worse than albentosa and aytami
Old 09-12-2018, 08:10   #7
Marci 14
Seasoned Member

Marci 14 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riazor warriors
I'm worried about the fact that our midfielders are terrible when we play away, also their finishing is really bad, other than Cartabia i don't remember any goals scored this season by Moreno, Edu, Mosquera, Alex, Gil or Vicente Gomez..!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatex
Our midfielders don't know scoring. They dont even try. They dont know long distance shots. Do they even train in long distance shots?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deporlover
I can't remember the last time we saw a strong shot from long distance! may be Valle against Palmas in Copa last year.
Hey guys, Edu has read your comments! Maybe that wasn't a long distance shot, but it was a strong one.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:35   #8
Vatex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marci 14
Hey guys, Edu has read your comments! Maybe that wasn't a long distance shot, but it was a strong one.

yeah and Mosquera was close to score outside of box area
Old 09-12-2018, 11:54   #9
Mr Pink
Beginner

Mr Pink is on a distinguished road

A game of two halves. We should have been out of sight by half time with the way we were playing and the chances created.

Not for the first time this season, I was really disappointed with the referee. There seemed to be a clear foul for Numancias first goal, and the red card for Saul at the end of the game was just ridiculous.

Mosquera was poor in the middle of the park, I much prefer Alex in that position. Dani made a mistake for Numancias second goal, but to be fair he has been solid so far this season.

In the end it’s two points dropped (not for the first time this season). With the league so tight at the top I am becoming concerned that it may come back to haunt us at the end of the season.
Old 09-12-2018, 12:48   #10
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pink
A game of two halves. We should have been out of sight by half time with the way we were playing and the chances created.

Not for the first time this season, I was really disappointed with the referee. There seemed to be a clear foul for Numancias first goal, and the red card for Saul at the end of the game was just ridiculous.

Mosquera was poor in the middle of the park, I much prefer Alex in that position. Dani made a mistake for Numancias second goal, but to be fair he has been solid so far this season.

In the end it’s two points dropped (not for the first time this season). With the league so tight at the top I am becoming concerned that it may come back to haunt us at the end of the season.

agree with you regarding the referee, their first goal should have been disallowed.
Old 09-12-2018, 15:19   #11
Vatex

only good thing in this weekends: alcorcon lost again
Old 10-12-2018, 09:02   #12
Iztok
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Iztok is an unknown quantity at this point

I bealive that this game we saw the first tactical mistake by Natxo - it is actually remarkable since he was taclically on top of thing for 16 games in a row.

The switch of system in the second half to a 4-5-1 killed us. Valle was the left winger, Edu on the right, Gil was behind Quque. They had plenty of space to create danger and they had no poblem in possession and transition the ball to the dangerous area. Edu particullary was bad at the right side and should have been replaced earlier. Boveda behind him was even worse, so there is a clear idea why we got 2 goals that arrived from left side crosses.

As soon as Natxo ordered a 4-3-1-2 scheme back we started to play better. Unfortunatly we didn't score, on the other hand we weren't concetrated, the attitude was too pasive and Numancia could do something. Dani's reaction to the second goal was bad aswell, but he has saved us on many occasions. Players need to give more to the game.
Old 10-12-2018, 15:17   #13
depooor
Peña Member

depooor is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iztok
I bealive that this game we saw the first tactical mistake by Natxo - it is actually remarkable since he was taclically on top of thing for 16 games in a row.

The switch of system in the second half to a 4-5-1 killed us. Valle was the left winger, Edu on the right, Gil was behind Quque. They had plenty of space to create danger and they had no poblem in possession and transition the ball to the dangerous area. Edu particullary was bad at the right side and should have been replaced earlier. Boveda behind him was even worse, so there is a clear idea why we got 2 goals that arrived from left side crosses.

As soon as Natxo ordered a 4-3-1-2 scheme back we started to play better. Unfortunatly we didn't score, on the other hand we weren't concetrated, the attitude was too pasive and Numancia could do something. Dani's reaction to the second goal was bad aswell, but he has saved us on many occasions. Players need to give more to the game.

I do agree that the coach tactically destroyed the team in the second but don't agree that this is the first time !

in many games especially away games, he would park the bus when we score a goal or two.

of course unllike previous games this time it was the coach along with some players like Edu who was slowing down the flow of the ball and committing wrong passes after the first half
Old 10-12-2018, 16:59   #14
Ricardo
Peña Member

Ricardo is an unknown quantity at this point

I think after 17 games its quite clear to see that we are carrying passengers in this squad. The most obvious for me are Dubarbier, Krohn Delhi, Boveda and Valentin.

Dubarbier: You could argue he has been injured, but he is the 3rd choice left back IMO.
Krohn: Has done nothing but disappoint. We could do with another attacking midfielder in the squad, who could make an impact from the bench.
Boveda: Not good enough at CB or LB IMO, and I almost expect an error every time he plays unfortunately.
Valentin: Has not been given minutes and does not seem to have the belief of the Manager. If David Simon gets injured, we could be in trouble!

I would like to see a new player come in, in January for one of these players, preferably for Krohn Delhi.
Old 10-12-2018, 17:19   #15
peterke2000
Peña Member

peterke2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to peterke2000

lets hope this point loss won't cost us in the end.....
peterke2000 is offline   Reply With Quote