Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 07-09-2019, 17:44   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LIGA | Sept-07-2019 | matchday 04 | 16h00 | Depor 0 - Albacete 1 | Post-match thread

Very unfair result, but things are looking like the second round of last season
Old 07-09-2019, 18:34   #2
ggeorg

Peña Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

Not going to comment on the game but since the football season had started there have been endless disgraceful decisions with handballs been given as a penalty. It seems that every time the ball is touching a hand in the area no matter the circumstances var decides it's a penalty. I have noticed cases where a winger tries a cross aiming to the defender's body in case it hits his hand. That's ridiculous. Center backs need to cut their hands i can see another solution.
ggeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 19:29   #3
Diligent
Veteran

Peña Member

Diligent is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggeorg
Center backs need to cut their hands i can see another solution.

Why just Centre Backs? After all David Simon position was Right Back. They might as well cut their arms off.

Last edited by Diligent : 08-09-2019 at 00:49.
Diligent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 20:30   #4
DepHun
Veteran
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
It seems that every time the ball is touching a hand in the area no matter the circumstances var decides it's a penalty.
this is a new rule for this season. have you seen yesterday the penalty of Germany? even more ridiculous than Albacete's. we have to practice on training, how to hit the hands of the opponents with the ball inside their penalty box.

for me Simon was the best today.
Old 08-09-2019, 10:38   #5
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Not going to comment on the game but since the football season had started there have been endless disgraceful decisions with handballs been given as a penalty. It seems that every time the ball is touching a hand in the area no matter the circumstances var decides it's a penalty. I have noticed cases where a winger tries a cross aiming to the defender's body in case it hits his hand. That's ridiculous. Center backs need to cut their hands i can see another solution.

F**King disgraceful, these people who put the laws and the referees who are practicing it seems like they have never touched a ball in their life
this is ridiculous
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 16:30   #6
abdul001

abdul001 is on a distinguished road

if we did not win in gijon and @ home against Numancia
surely aquela will be sack
abdul001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 18:49   #7
Marci 14
Seasoned Member

Marci 14 is on a distinguished road

We can blame the ref, the VAR anybody but we had more than enough chances to score at least one goal before the controversial penalty. Surely things would have gone differnetly if we had seized one of the opportunities.
Forget this one and let's focus to the next match.
Old 09-09-2019, 09:49   #8
Ricardo
Peña Member

Ricardo is an unknown quantity at this point

We did no deserve to lose the game, should have at least been a draw. But we need to do more if we want to win games and not depend on a decision from the Ref.

Some positive things from the new signings, I can see them giving us an impetus, especially Montero, Mollejo and Salva.

We need Peru N and Gaku in this Team, Alex and Vicente are not good enough to be starting every match.

We and Anquela need a victory in Gijon!
Old 09-09-2019, 11:31   #9
Iztok
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Iztok is an unknown quantity at this point

Well last seasons people were screaming for handballs not being whistled as penalty and at confusing rules that supported that. Now its simple - its a handball with very few exeptions. Stupid in my opinion, but we have to live with it. And yes, adaptation means training players to aim for the hands, a new thing to add to the simulation process going on for decades. Is this football or a drama class?

Overall our performance was bad. Albacete was a really poor side that did nothing. We created only a few chances against such a bad oppostion- almost all were from set pieces. We didn't score, we didn't deserve to win, but to loose was even more riddiculus.

5 newcomemrs playing, no chemistry, no team...yet. Let's hope we have one or else we will be top candidates for promotion from Segunda B.
The Atleti lads are good, hungry, involved - you can sense Simeone's winning influence. Ruiz will need to prove more, Jovanović was poor and the peruvian guy has a strong foot.