Squad news


02 Sep 2019
First victory on the season for Fabril, it was an equal game that was resolved as Luisito’s lads had the aim to score the goals.

Luisito was having problems for the debut at home, because Mujaid Sadick, Jorge Valín and David Sánchez skipped the game as they were concentrated with the first team. Meanwhile Manu Mosquera and Iñigo Reinoso were out injured, also Ukrainian Yevhen Pidlepenets was still waiting for a working permission.  For this reason the coach had to pick two players from Juvenil A: defender Álvaro Muñoz ‘Yuste and attacker Iván Guerrero.

It was an equal game, both sides had their opportunities, but Fabril defined the game thanks to their punch. The game started with a goal for Fabril, Iago Gandoy made a solo-play collecting the ball 40 meters from the goal, then he entered the area to beat visiting goalie Diego García in the one-on-one action.

Mario Losada was close to score the second through a header that missed the target (12’). Then, Wadir Costa had the chance to tie the game, this after collecting a cross from the right, but his shot just passed close to the post (24’). The visiting side was also close to score at minute 31, a lateral free-kick of Cassio de Goez bounced inside the area and the ball went out close to the post.

The second half started with Fabril pushing and with a good chance for Aarón Sánchez, Diego García made the save (47’). The same Aaron missed the next chance with a shot that went close to the post (50’). 

Villarres had a new chance to score for the locals, and again Diego García made the save (55’). Then the second goal arrived. Bourdal sent a long pass searching for Aaron Sanchez, the winger had a one-on-one action against Diego García, then  the loose ball was collected by Victor Eimil and his cross was headed in by Mario Losada.

Ourense CF had the chance to re-enter the game with the shot of Juanma that went close to the post (65’). Iago Gandoy was close to score the third with a direct free-kick that Diego García cleared to corner-kick (69’). Gandoy was the best player in the game, he controlled midfield territory and scored the first goal.

The game seemed resolved at this point, but both teams were still creating opportunities. Iago Novo replaced Aarón Sánchez. Villarres could have scored the third goal, but his shot ended hitting the post (82’). Pedro Correira entered the field too and he had a good chance to score with a shot that was saved by Diego García (87’).

Fabril: (4-2-3-1) Álex Cobo - Eimil, Iago Parga, Bourdal, Martí Vilà – Kanoute, Iago Gandoy - Aarón Sánchez (Iago Novo 73’), Villarres, Javi Sánchez (Boumeddane 83’)- Mario Losada (Pedro Correia 58’).
Ourense CF: (4-2-3-1) Diego García – William (Rubén Martínez 46’), Dani Portela, Juanma, Germán – Cassio de Goez (Sergio Barcia 59’), Antón Concheiro (Adrián Castro 59’) – Revuelta, Zanelli, Pibe – Wadir.
Goals: 1-0: (9’) Gandoy, 2-0: (57’) Mario Losada
Referee: David Pereira Ferreiro. He showed yellow card to de Goez (13’), Germán (26’), Aarón Sánchez (31’), William (32’), Iago Gandoy (34’), Kanoute (48’), Dani Portela (75’), Pedro Correia (75’), Villarres (81’) & Adrian Castro (82’).
Venue: Abegondo





Back to Competition news