Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum

Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/index.php)
-   Deportivo (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   UEFA Cup | Lech Poznan Vs Deportivo | 04.12.2008 | 20:45 | Pre-match comments (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6528)

nata20poz 31-10-2008 18:41

UEFA Cup | Lech Poznan Vs Deportivo | 04.12.2008 | 20:45 | Pre-match comments

To all fans comming for this match to Poland.....
If you looking for an accomodation for this big day I know a good and cheap place in Poznan. They offer rooms for a short and long term stay also with breakfast and it's about 15min away from the Lech Poznan stadium.
If you need any information just ask me :)

DKfan 06-11-2008 21:28

is advertising allowed?

Michał 06-11-2008 21:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by DKfan
is advertising allowed?

It's not really advertising ;)

DKfan 08-11-2008 13:43

IMO it is... the topic has nothing to do with depor and he refers to a specific accommodation... He has only posted 1 post and i don't think he has created thos account to post more than this...

caabrego 08-11-2008 13:51

Maybe is advertising, but it's something useful for us and especially for the fans that are planning a travel to Poland.

deporik 08-11-2008 15:41

If we had a problem with the initial post DKfan, the chances are pretty high that we would have done something about it in the 6 days between the original post and yours.

deporiginal 10-11-2008 13:58

He came here to help out Depor fans going to Poland, how can that be considered advertising?

Anyway, welcome nata20poz :)

nata20poz 11-11-2008 19:10

Hi.... to everyone..:-)
I didn't mean to advertise anything and I didn't put any details I only thought that might be useful as I heard that some fans are having problems finding hotels in Poznan.
Anyway, don't worry I don't have any profits from this.

deporik 11-11-2008 19:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by nata20poz
Hi.... to everyone..:-)
I didn't mean to advertise anything and I didn't put any details I only thought that might be useful as I heard that some fans are having problems finding hotels in Poznan.
Anyway, don't worry I don't have any profits from this.

It's not a problem ;)

We still haven't booked our hotels yet but I guess we'll be doing it in the next couple of weeks.

How do the Lech fans feel after the draw with Nancy??? Are they confident of getting through the group or do they think it will be too hard to get points against the remaining teams?

DepHun 24-11-2008 14:18

I think this gonna be a match in very cold conditions, and maybe snowy as well... As far as I know it is minus even by day in Poznan...

deporik 24-11-2008 14:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by DepHun
I think this gonna be a match in very cold conditions, and maybe snowy as well... As far as I know it is minus even by day in Poznan...

I thought this might happen, so I've been steadily building up my fat reserves to help keep me warm for this trip.

*For the last 4 years :D

DepHun 24-11-2008 14:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by deporik
I thought this might happen, so I've been steadily building up my fat reserves to help keep me warm for this trip.

respect to your great trust in the club. although you were not sure, where and when you need this, but it is really a great sacrifice from you :D

ggeorg 24-11-2008 15:49

woe to those that hadn't provided :D:D

Martin 24-11-2008 18:38

:D
Quote:

Originally Posted by deporik

Only 4;)

But fat people suffer more witht he cold. It was on Brainiac:D

DepHun 25-11-2008 12:56

well, Rik: today the match Bate- madrid can be pp as there is minus 10C degree in Minsk, and quite great snow...
We can laugh on madrid supporters who travell(ed) there, but what if similar problem happen in Poznan next Thursday? It would be nice to get to know why are these matches at late nov, and dec.