Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum

Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/index.php)
-   World Football (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Kompany and Vandenborre (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3427)

Purple Ice 24-10-2005 18:24

Kompany and Vandenborre

Hello everybody,

i had a discussion with a dutch person, and you could help me. He said nobody knows Kompany and Van den Borre. So my question is : what do you know about them. Please don't search on google , just say what you know.

thanx you very much :)

Crocodile_Dundee 24-10-2005 18:35

Kompany is a fine young centre back while Borre is a talented right wing back, I haven't seen a lot of them so I can't comment on there playing styles.

zepp 24-10-2005 18:37

Re: Kompany and Vandenborre

Quote:

Originally Posted by Purple Ice
Hello everybody,

i had a discussion with a dutch person, and you could help me. He said nobody knows Kompany and Van den Borre. So my question is : what do you know about them. Please don't search on google , just say what you know.

I like Kompany though I think he has still to grow up as a player. And Van den Borre, was he the right back of Belgium vs. Spain? If it is so, I didn't like it at all. I think it was the weakest def. of Belgium

Donato 24-10-2005 19:02

Chelski are after Kompany...meant to be a very talented defender.

VDB is a young RB and meant to be a good prospect.

Fabian 24-10-2005 19:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by hippykid
Chelski are after Kompany...meant to be a very talented defender.

That's just a rumour, the Anderlecht coach said "we could sell him to Chelsea". This being one of the weirdest effects of Abramovitj - teams hawking their players to Chelsea hoping to get truckloads of green stuff.

freakyy 24-10-2005 19:20

Re: Kompany and Vandenborre

Quote:

Hello everybody,

Strange dutchman than ;)

Kompany and Vd Borre are both very talented... I must say that vd Borre isn't on his best the last weeks... (yesterday against Brugge he was very weak) what about vd Schacht? How old is he?

Purple Ice 24-10-2005 19:34

Decacht (and not vd schacht) is 24
but he's too bad for Anderlecht :s

freakyy 24-10-2005 20:05

Quote:

Decacht (and not vd schacht) is 24
but he's too bad for Anderlecht :s

oh hehe, the commetary prounouced it als vd schacht. Yesterday he played pretty ok, but never saw him before.

dejan84 25-10-2005 01:33

as i understand Kompany stayed in Belgium to finish school, and will move abroad after a couple of seasons growing as a player in Anderlecht

freakyy 25-10-2005 08:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by dejan84
as i understand Kompany stayed in Belgium to finish school, and will move abroad after a couple of seasons growing as a player in Anderlecht

For him it is the right time to move... he learned everything he can learn in Belgium and Anderlecht in the Champions leaque isn't something where you learn much ;) only how to lose...

peterke2000 25-10-2005 19:58

I'm from belgiuma nd see them every week play so.
kompany: He is a central defneder as you guy's said. And one off the best talends in belgium. Olny it seems that he is lossing his mind a little I mean he is not as befor he was a man whit not a lot off wrods only good play sthil he is good player he. He said onse that if he woud leave anderlecht he woud like to go to spain. Noo guy's not us but barcenlona. About his kwalities hmm he is stih has to develop that for sure but he is hard defneder to pass.
about van den borre pff whel he is a 17 year old boy and play on M pablo place ( don't know it in englis) he is not so good in defence only he know when he got to help the attack in defence he can improve for sure.

Mattias 25-10-2005 20:00

Honest answer: never heard of them.

rajacasa 25-10-2005 20:01

i heard about kompany!press says he's a very good deffender and chelsea want him

freakyy 27-10-2005 10:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mattias

Serious? strange...

Filip 27-10-2005 10:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by freakyy
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mattias

Serious? strange...