Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum

Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/index.php)
-   Deportivo (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Any Romanian [;ayer that played for superDepor? (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=392)

KiN{G}PiN 19-07-2003 20:46

Any Romanian [;ayer that played for superDepor?

are there any romanians that ever played for depor?
im curious to know since im romanian and i love deportivo but i havent followed them for a long time so i dont know much of their history...
cheers guys :cool:

QueSalsaLuque 19-07-2003 23:28

no i dont think so but there are some romaniens players who will fit well in Depor now!!! Chivu And Mutu they are great players!!

Im from Denmark and hmm does 4-2 says something to you hehe (Romanien - Denmark) ;) :howler: :howler:

XoŠn 19-07-2003 23:34

um... I think we never had Romanians... at least I don't remember any...

KiN{G}PiN 20-07-2003 00:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueSalsaLuque
no i dont think so but there are some romaniens players who will fit well in Depor now!!! Chivu And Mutu they are great players!!

Im from Denmark and hmm does 4-2 says something to you hehe (Romanien - Denmark) ;) :howler: :howler:

4-2 no..but 5-2 yeah... :( that was a sad day in the romanian defence...gravesen 50 yards lob..contra own goal...it was a disaster!

but not to worry Romania still has a chance and i have a feeling that chances will come our way this time....cuz seriously i think we can beat denmark in copenhagen but itl be up to the coach to play the players in their right fukkin positions cuz our coach is a retard he plays players out of position just to 'surprise' the opisition...what a fuking moron :mad:

in any case it sucks that deportivo didnt ever have any romanians...and i would love to see Mutu, chivu, Contra, Radoi or the new romanian star Bratu play for Depor...but Depor doesnt really go look for talents in the east so i doubt that Romanians at Depor will happen any time soon...and we cant really afford the Romanian stars like chivu mutu contra

Various 20-07-2003 10:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiN{G}PiN
new romanian star Bratu

Does anyone know how old is Bratu? :confused:

KiN{G}PiN 20-07-2003 14:57

23, Why?
actually hes not a star yet....but hes an amazing player and one of my favourite romanian players..he has a style like Henry
:)

Various 21-07-2003 22:10

I was just curious to know. He scored a goal against Lithuania several months ago and we lost :( I somehow thought he was older... Anyways, I like Romanians...

KiN{G}PiN 21-07-2003 22:19

cool :D
i cant say i like lithuanians since i dont really know any of them :D
maybe jankauskas? if hes lithuanian

Various 21-07-2003 22:36

Yes, jankauskas is lithuanian. Are you romanian?

KiN{G}PiN 22-07-2003 16:52

yep but i live in Montreal,Canada right now...and have been for the last 10 years
there's a lot of eastern europeens living here but...i never met any lithuanians...:D i ve met estonians and belorussians but not lithuanians...thats weird

KiN{G}PiN 22-07-2003 16:52

i heard that the situation in the baltic countries is improving a lot(money wise)...is that true?

Various 23-07-2003 21:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiN{G}PiN
i heard that the situation in the baltic countries is improving a lot(money wise)...is that true?

Yes, our economic situation grows better and better, though actually we don't feel that markedly. Just current generation's descendants and their children's ckhildren will live "good" life. ;)