Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum

Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/index.php)
-   World Football (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Bundesliga 2005/06 (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3426)

BiGG SAM 04-12-2005 02:16

what abaute Kiessling !

i think he can by big name in germany footbll !!

big body + very good skills and very good scoring ..



thanks guys ..

aldo 04-12-2005 11:37

I think he's talented, he's scored 6 goals so far this season and is 21 years old. But IMO he needs to go to a bigger club next season because of his development.

BiGG SAM 05-12-2005 01:26

what your team in germany !


for me i like levercosn ;) best team in germany last 5years made many talent and play very nise football ..but he dont have lucky :cry: loss many cup in 2001 because bad lucky :cry:

and i dont like munch or dortmond ..yes he big club but i hate him because i suport small team :D last 2season i like wlfsorg ..and last season i like hertha berlen ..but this season i like hamborg ..i think this years he can play UCL ..with new talent like vart -atuba-
and very good DF bulhroz he from moroco but play for holland..
and moore very good player like mihdafeka from iran and berbaretz ..i call him whait rivaldo :tongue:

BiGG SAM 05-12-2005 01:40

i dont know how bremn win in bunds liga 5or 4 or 6 but in UCL he loss 3 from barca and accept 3goals from udie ..and last years he loss 7=3from lyon and 3\0 !!!

thas mean bunds liga not big league or what !!

munch and levercosn to ..loss 3\1 and 1\3 from leverpool ..and munch loss 1\4 :eek: from chelsea and accept 2 in home !!

i like bundsliga and think have very good talent can be great in anuther league ..but i think he need moore famus player to have moore fans ..

if some germany team contract with player have big fan like rivaldo - batigoal before 2season or contract now with famus player not play with big club or be in binch all time like crespo - del piero - cassano - elc ..

i thnik big proplme in bundisliga he dont have big money to get famus player ..like what dortond do in 2001 he get roso for 22mil and aoroso for 28mil and koller for 12mil !

but i think munch be many last time he is tha champion because he stell star anyther team like what he do with ballack - lucio - kovac elc from leverkosn ..and frengs from dortmond and pizzaro from bremn and laham from stutgart elc

Kenya 05-12-2005 03:25

One of my best friends is German and supports FC Koln, so I follow them, Lukas Podoski is their big fish in small pond. I also follow d'Allessandro's progress st Wolfsburg.

zOrg 05-12-2005 11:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiGG SAM

but i think munch be many last time he is tha champion because he stell star anyther team like what he do with ballack - lucio - kovac elc from leverkosn ..and frengs from dortmond and pizzaro from bremn and laham from stutgart elc


Philip Lahm was a Bayern player before.
He was lent to Stuttgart for some years.

aldo 05-12-2005 13:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiGG SAM
what your team in germany !

None of them, Depor is my one and only favourite team! :cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiGG SAM
if some germany team contract with player have big fan like rivaldo - batigoal before 2season or contract now with famus player not play with big club or be in binch all time like crespo - del piero - cassano - elc ..

That's impossible, German teams don't have much money because they don't have big TV-incomes like in Spain, Italy or England.
Quote:

Originally Posted by BiGG SAM
i thnik big proplme in bundisliga he dont have big money to get famus player ..like what dortond do in 2001 he get roso for 22mil and aoroso for 28mil and koller for 12mil !

Yep, that's a problem. But Dortmund did it even though it was impossible due to the lack of money, you can see the result now.

BiGG SAM 06-12-2005 03:21

when i sad i hate munch i mean i want see new team win bundsliga like shalke or leverkoson or hertabut bersnaly i like him ..ever not mean he bad team or bad fan no ..he is big club in Euro and world :)
have big player balack -makaay- khan- elc elc and big talent like
Schweinsteiger ..fantastic talent ..why depor dont have talent like him :D lendoro :mad: :D



podloski too ..this 2player can be in big team in italy of spain or england if he want win 3best player in world some day ..

becusea balaak 2002 can be 3best player in world but because he dont have big fan in world and big tv show like anuther league ..

i hope munch win UCL this years too know all peauple germany league not bad like what he think ..

in 1997 i think bundsliga best league in world thats years ..
and 2001 too ..from last match from free kick munch win liga not leverkosn ..

@aldoduscher dear why you watch bindsliga if you dont love any team :tongue: i think you love 1team but he play in liga 2 :D
maybe bochom :( i dont know how he dwon ??
before 2season he finsh in 6 but when he loss olyese for dortmund and frier for leverkoson he dwon :(

aldo 06-12-2005 14:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiGG SAM
in 1997 i think bundsliga best league in world thats years ..
and 2001 too ..from last match from free kick munch win liga not leverkosn ..

That was Schalke, not Leverkusen.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiGG SAM
@aldoduscher dear why you watch bindsliga if you dont love any team

Oh, now I see what you mean. Yes, I like Wolfsburg because of their Argentinean players like D'Alessandro, Menseguez, an incredible talent in my opinion. But I only love Depor.

aldo 06-12-2005 14:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiGG SAM
Schweinsteiger ..fantastic talent ..why depor dont have talent like him :D lendoro :mad: :D

Because Bayern have invested a lot in their youth teams and their B-team. But wait a few years, then we'll have our own Schweinsteigers coming out of Fabril

aldo 10-12-2005 15:24

Matchday 16:
Saturday:
Duisburg - Bielefeld
Schalke - Mainz 05
Hamburger SV - Hertha BSC
Wolfsburg - Stuttgart
Nürnberg - Leverkusen
Frankfurt - Dortmund
Hannover - Mönchengladbach
Sunday:
Köln - Bremen
Bayern - Kaiserslautern

rajacasa 10-12-2005 16:41

ahanfouf just scored his second goal in 2 matches,that's great!!!if you know him aldo,how does he play?

aldo 10-12-2005 17:36

He doesn't always play, but if he plays he usually plays well. I think he's already scored 5 goals this season without being a regular starter.
But I rate him higher that the guy who usually plays. He's got a fine technique, he's fast and he's a scorer, I like him. Does he often play in the moroccan national team?

aldo 11-12-2005 14:56

Duisburg - Bielefeld 1-1
Schalke - Mainz 1-0
Hamburg - Hertha 2-1
Wolfsburg - Stuttgart 0-1
Nürnberg - Leverkusen 1-1
Frankfurt - Dortmund 2-0
Hannover - M'Gladbach 1-1
Today
Köln - Bremen
Bayern - kaiserslautern

rajacasa 11-12-2005 16:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by aldoduscher
He doesn't always play, but if he plays he usually plays well. I think he's already scored 5 goals this season without being a regular starter.
But I rate him higher that the guy who usually plays. He's got a fine technique, he's fast and he's a scorer, I like him. Does he often play in the moroccan national team?

he rarely plays with the NT :(


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:07.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.