Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum

Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/index.php)
-   Deportivo (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   UEFA Cup | Deportivo Vs Nancy | 17.12.2008 | 20:45 | Pre-match comments (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6585)

deporiginal 17-12-2008 00:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by ggeorg
Although i would like to play to win, no matter the Feyenoord-Lech game, i think that this game won't be irrelevant to our game.
If Feyenoord scores while our game will be still 0-0, then i doubt that Depor or Nancy will get into big risks in the game. If Lech scores, then our game might be set on fire

Maybe Depor can pull off a devious scheme. The stadium announcer could say that Feyenoord - Lech is 3-0, while Lotina could then inform our players that the score is really 0-1 for Lech. Nancy will play a lot more at ease and Depor will be able to walk over them.

:D ;)

By the way, Nancy's coach said in the press conference that "Nancy can hurt Depor with fast counter attacks, and that Depor has one exceptional player, Valeron". Let's hope he doesn't know what Guardado can do :D

There's also a little mistake in the review on rcdlc.com. It says that Lech has to win by two goals no matter what. But when it's 0-0 and they win 0-1, they are through too. Just as they will be through if it's 1-1 in our game, and they win 1-2.

ggeorg 17-12-2008 09:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by deporiginal
But when it's 0-0 and they win 0-1, they are through too. Just as they will be through if it's 1-1 in our game, and they win 1-2.

I'm too lazy to study those possibilites, so i hope that in the min by min thread there will be you, or anyone else who inform us during the game "now we pass", "now we're out" etc :D

Martin 17-12-2008 10:39

JUst read the rules issued to the press on us all ending on 5 points.

Rules and in order of standing

a) Superior Goal differenc in all rounds
b) Higher number of goals scored
c) Higher number of goals scored away
d) Higher number of wins (can not happen)
e) Higher number of away wins (can not happen)
f) To complicated and again can not happen

a) Nancy will finish second as they have the supperious goal difference (+2). Lech (-1) win by 2 they go through. As we would stay on (0) and they would be end on +1

b) Again Nancy will finish 2 as they have 8 goals, We have 4 and Lech have 4.
So if the a) ends all = then Lech must score more goals than us tonight to go through. No matter what the goals are scored.

c) If a & b are equal - we are out no matter how many we score as we & Lech have only scored 1 away. Their win sees them through.

c) is highly unlikely.

walex 17-12-2008 10:47

good luck for guy and for me too

Philip 17-12-2008 10:57

The game is tonight!! :eek: I thought it was tomorrow! :D

Shelvin 17-12-2008 11:32

Good luck!

caabrego 17-12-2008 13:59

Omar Bravo will be the starting striker and Lafita the right winger, that's what Lotina tested this morning:
http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/d....php?match=103

benea 17-12-2008 14:08

nice line-up

ZoliDEPORfan 17-12-2008 18:20

we win ! may be : 2-0 : Guardado;Colotto;)

Michał 17-12-2008 19:21

Quote:

There's also a little mistake in the review on rcdlc.com. It says that Lech has to win by two goals no matter what. But when it's 0-0 and they win 0-1, they are through too. Just as they will be through if it's 1-1 in our game, and they win 1-2.

I think they wanted to say that winning by two goals guarantees Lech going through, no matter what's the score in Spain what is actually true ;)

deporiginal 17-12-2008 19:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michał
I think they wanted to say that winning by two goals guarantees Lech going through, no matter what's the score in Spain what is actually true ;)

Actually, no :D

"The Polish team needs to defeat Feyenoord Rotterdam at the Feijenoord Stadion by any score, but always scoring two or more goals. If they donít fulfill the mission, then Deportivo and Nancy will qualify no matter the result at the Riazor."

They say if Lech wins by two goals in Feyenoord, they're through no matter what. That is correct. But they also say that if Lech Poznan doesn't succeed in doing that, by for example winning 0-1, Deportivo and Nancy will qualify no matter what. Which is false.

It's all in the details man :D

Filip 17-12-2008 19:47

Quote:

Actually, no :D

so yes it's true, not no :D

deporiginal 17-12-2008 19:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Filip
so yes it's true, not no :D

Michal said something like "Actually what I think they wanted to say...", and I said "No" :D

And anyway, be quiet, you deserter :D ;)

american123 17-12-2008 19:57

is this going to be shown online? or will there be a radio broadcast

ggeorg 17-12-2008 19:59

i think there will be many streams.
Time for DK to show up