Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum

Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/index.php)
-   World Football (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Other World Football (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1024)

DepHun 26-04-2021 20:11

surprisingly, I was not really against the whole super league thing. just to add more, I would easily accept a central-european league, a mediterran league, a jugoslav league. :D

Slavia is still unbeaten in CZ at the end of April, Ferencváros has 1 loss in Hun, RB Salzburg won the last 8 Austrian leagues, Dinamo Z. won 14 of the last 15 Croat league, in the last 30 years except a strange team and a strange year only Partizan and Zvezda won the Serbian league, Ludogorec won the last 9 Bul champs, Maribor rules in Slovenija. These teams dont have competition at home. Why would it be that bad if some of these teams enter in a Central European or Balkan/Adria League (except the security risk :D )? I support always small teams, but dont you think we just wanna pull down the big ones onto our lower level?

Also I could easily imagine a Dutch-Belgian combined league.

DepHun 26-04-2021 20:35

for the generation question of Perez, I think he is right, this is how I feel, but I also read this:
https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/...al-sports-fans

Iztok 29-04-2021 10:55

For me regional competition is a completely different story.
The top tier competition should be "open" for all the teams in top domestic/regional competition. But the criteria has to be sport - not brand name.
When a regional competition is introduced then the domestic competition will probably be relegated to second tier. Its true what you are saying, not a lot of domestic competition in smaller leagues. Its the same story as in top football, the most money in a single country goes into top team or teo and then that makes the devastating pyramid and kills competition. The regional league could disperse that and give more competition and better distribution of money. But, as everything it should be an open league - you could be relegated and a team from domestic competition could be promoted. If that is not the case, then I am against it. And yes security risk is still a huge factor, that can not be overlooked.

Filip 29-04-2021 18:49

Dephun, you're generalizing. To say Slavia doesn't have competition at home is funny at best. They're just having a good (half) year. Other years, Plzen and Sparta rules.
And a Dutch-Belgian league would be the end (even more than now) for Belgian teams, as they can't compete with the Dutch ones.
Dinamo Z unfortunately is true since Hajduk Split imploded. I'm very much a Hajduk fan :)

DepHun 29-04-2021 21:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Filip
Dephun, you're generalizing. To say Slavia doesn't have competition at home is funny at best.

Slavia lost 6 games from more than 100 matches in the last 3 years, and won each year the championship. two years ago Slavia gained 17 points more, last year 22 points more than Sparta, this year it is 17 points. very competitive.:D

Filip 01-05-2021 10:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by DepHun
Slavia lost 6 games from more than 100 matches in the last 3 years, and won each year the championship. two years ago Slavia gained 17 points more, last year 22 points more than Sparta, this year it is 17 points. very competitive.:D





oh, wait... when did this happen? :eek: :o I thought I last had a look last year, but it must have been already 3 years ago :confused: Time flies :D
How much I care about czech football :p No really, in my mind, up till last year, Plzen won at least 6 years in a row and Sparta before that :happy:


*virtual insanity lalala*

ggeorg 01-05-2021 16:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by DepHun

Slavia is still unbeaten in CZ at the end of April, Ferencváros has 1 loss in Hun, RB Salzburg won the last 8 Austrian leagues, Dinamo Z. won 14 of the last 15 Croat league, in the last 30 years except a strange team and a strange year only Partizan and Zvezda won the Serbian league, Ludogorec won the last 9 Bul champs, Maribor rules in Slovenija. These teams dont have competition at home.


To a great extend this is the result of the "super league" or "closed" league system. Because, ok, superleague hasn't started yet, but the c.l of the last years is trying with the way of distributing money to create this sort of "closed" league.
So, big money each year, for the c.l participants, in favor of those "super league" giants, but in the peasant leagues one team per league is also taking advantage of this.

DepHun 02-05-2021 10:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Filip
oh, wait... when did this happen? :eek: :o I thought I last had a look last year, but it must have been already 3 years ago :confused: Time flies :D
How much I care about czech football :p No really, in my mind, up till last year, Plzen won at least 6 years in a row and Sparta before that :happy:


*virtual insanity lalala*

hahaha, have to admit, that Hun still admires the CZ league, although Slavia became unbeaten and outstanding, Plzen (not this year), Sparta, Liberec, Jablonec doing good European runs. we only have Videoton (at whatever name) beside Ferencváros.

DepHun 05-05-2021 18:04

Filip!

https://www.idnes.cz/fotbal/prvni-li...203_fotbal_vp2

https://www.idnes.cz/fotbal/domaci-s...t_dsouteze_jic

Filip 05-05-2021 18:52





:eek: the times they are a-changing


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:16.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.