Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum

Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/index.php)
-   Deportivo (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Jul-20-2020 | matchday 42 | 21h00 | Depor - Fuenlabrada | Match thread (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9302)

caabrego 18-07-2020 00:58

Jul-20-2020 | matchday 42 | 21h00 | Depor - Fuenlabrada | Match thread

Another dramatic game :rolleyes:
Fuenlabrada need a point to qualify to the playoffs

Depor need to do more points than Albacete or Lugo
Lugo host Mirandés, Albacete visit Cádiz

ggeorg 18-07-2020 11:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by caabrego
Lugo host Mirandés, Albacete visit Cádiz

Under normal circumstances, there are possibilities that someone drop points. but what normal circumstances in last matchday in Spain?

abdul001 18-07-2020 13:30

it is not over untill it is over
inshaallah we will b save

peterke2000 18-07-2020 16:39

I think its over we don't even depend on our own game witch I'm pretty sure we whil lose anyway as the other team has something to play for as whel. What stings the mist about all this is we where 4 pointer clear 3 time's ago like how.

Filip 18-07-2020 19:40

I never believed we could go down after those two massive win-streaks. Wonder where it went wrong. But perhaps it isn't the worst thing to go down; hopefully again someone else takes over, and this time somebody with football brains (and money doesn't hurt either)

Shelvin 19-07-2020 03:27

Cadiz still haven't secured the Segunda championship so I would assume that they would aim to get at least a point from their match against Albacete. I would assume that they would send their best squad out against Albacete. If we can win our match we have a strong chance.

It would be difficult to find streams for Segunda B matches. It absolutely sucks! Boveda will go down as a legend who relegated us from Primera to Segunda and all the way to Segunda B.

DepHun 19-07-2020 08:17

Fuenlabrada would be fine with a point at us, as they beat twice Elche.

what about us against Albacete? after 1-0, 0-1 is it goal difference that decides?

ggeorg 19-07-2020 08:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shelvin
Cadiz still haven't secured the Segunda championship so I would assume that they would aim to get at least a point from their match against Albacete. I would assume that they would send their best squad out against Albacete. If we can win our match we have a strong chance.

positive point of view :)

In Cadiz though, of all places in the world, with 40C, the beach down the road and after the alcohol filled celebrations (a Cadiz player had to present a hospital certificate that he was drugs free, after the mad celebrations) :rolleyes:

yep Kalman, overall goal difference, Albacete is superior

Mr Pink 19-07-2020 16:18

I can’t see us surviving as I don’t think we will get anything from our game. I hope I’m wrong but the loss against Extremadura effectively finished us.

lottery loverat 19-07-2020 22:33

It’s football. Anything can happen.

babydepor 20-07-2020 01:31

To be honest I don’t care about the opponents anymore if they are fighting for something or with zero motivation ...We have seen both cases and I think our performance against the teams that are fighting at the top are much better.

benea 20-07-2020 12:04

A true season final and we are underdogs here.
Good luck to the team!

@caabrego you should change the signature to "surviving in segunda", maybe that would help

Croatia 20-07-2020 12:06

Vamos Depor...

Win this time...

Iztok 20-07-2020 12:34

Oh, what a season. I don't have anything to say, just a shout: Forza Depor.

Diego Tristan 20-07-2020 13:21

Won't watch the game, just pray. When depor is less successful, i will still support them for the rest of my life, but there is something more important in life then football and life goes always on if depor are in primera segunda or tercera doesn't matter.
Blanquiazul para siempre!!!!

Deportivoooo ole!!!!!
NO voltaremos esa vez quedamos!!!!!

Vamos Depor!!!!!