Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum

Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/index.php)
-   Former players & coaches (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Ex-Depor player: Jorge Andrade (now free agent) (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=687)

Dave 08-04-2003 16:18

Ex-Depor player: Jorge Andrade (now free agent)

Do you think he was a good buy?

I think he's a solid defender, one of the best on our squad. But he's had injury problems. He's only played in 8 league games.

What do you think? Thus far, was he worth it?

caabrego 08-04-2003 16:56

I think he doesn`t worth it because of the injuries scenario.
But He has shown good skills, So he will be a key player next season :)

Mariens 08-04-2003 17:15

he's very talented and plays for Portugal national team, i think next season will be his season and he will show us that he was worth that money, go Jorge ! :D

dip14 08-04-2003 19:09

yahhhhhhh.....he is a good buy...........but is he injury prone?????

how can a world class team have such a long injury list ????

Is the fittness dept and Medical stuffs good enough ??????

dont think so.....

Mariens 08-04-2003 19:58

and i think so, because depor has squad rotation system, that helps players to be in a good condition, but still there are some injured players something is really not good in the medical and physical stuff... :devil:

Xoán 09-04-2003 00:39

he's a very good player... you'll see...
He was just unlucky with the injuries, he's still adapting (he didn't play that much, you know...). Lendoiro should keep him, 'cos he has a very promising future...
He'll be fine for next season...
We have the hell of a defender there! all my Portuguese friends tell me that, 'cos they know him when he was playing in Portugal...

Diego 09-04-2003 06:18

Andrade

He is simply a good defender!!!! Hope that he will recover soon!!!

Lendoiro 09-04-2003 07:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by dip14
yahhhhhhh.....he is a good buy...........but is he injury prone?????

how can a world class team have such a long injury list ????

Is the fittness dept and Medical stuffs good enough ??????

dont think so.....

- Yes ofcourse he's injury prone

- A world class team? Which team are you talking about? I think we're a solid team, but on paper were nothing but above average to the average fan.

- A Coruna facilities aren't that great, but the funds are not exactly coming in eiether.

He's a very good defender, but he needs to keep himself more healthy.

Leon 09-04-2003 09:17

If Irureta has placed confidence in Jorge Andrade (and he has), then we can simply say he's a good defender. And he has kept out César, Donato etc. of the team... Let's hope we have signed a 'second Donato' with him... :D

Leon 15-10-2003 13:11

Player topic: Jorge Andrade

I read at www.depor.com that Internazionale are after our Portuguese hero...

Feliuk 15-10-2003 13:32

They might well be, but unless Depor need the money desperately then he won't be going anywhere.And if they had to sell him I'm sure Lendoiro would squeeze a lot of money fron Inter.As far as I know he is on a long contract at Depor.

Feliuk 15-10-2003 13:39

He has a contract until 2009 and his get out clause is 60,000,000 Euros. :) I don't think any club except Chelsea have that sort of money.

dramor 15-10-2003 14:19

maybe Madrid but i don't think they want to buy defenders (those lamo's)

caabrego 15-10-2003 14:21

La Opinion de la Coruña have the notice today but, I think that it's only rumors

depor_hk 15-10-2003 15:54

It's just a rumor
Jorge is injured most times last year
and i don't think any club would buy a player just because a few impressive games