Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum

Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/index.php)
-   World Football (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Spain | Primera División & Copa del Rey | 2010/2011 (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7059)

deporiginal 07-05-2011 20:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by deporik
I really want a Zaragoza victory tomorrow because that keeps us out of the relegation zone and Osasuna's last 3 games are fairly tough. Sevilla(H), Getafe(A) and Villarreal(H)

True, but the problem is that it wouldn't be the first time Osasuna puts in some late spectacular performances to save themselves. Sevilla has been irregular as of late, while I doubt Villarreal will get in their way on the last game of the season if they have nothing left to play for. They've been pretty dreadful lately.

deporik 07-05-2011 20:17

I still see it as the more realistic hope though. Look at Zaragoza's fixtures and they look more likely to be up against teams with nothing to play for. Regarding Villarreal though, we will do them a favour if we beat Bilbao in midweek, as they can't be caught by them if we do that. So gotta hope they get an away win tomorrow in Mallorca and can still catch Valencia on the last day.
Still alot of football to be played before we get a clearer view of what will happen, even if it seems worryingly close to the end of the season :eek:

deporiginal 07-05-2011 20:38

You really want Villarreal to be able to catch Valencia on the last matchday? You do remember that we play Valencia at home then, don't you? :D

This day is getting worse and worse. My local team SV Waregem only needed a point tonight to finish the play-off competition as number 1, but somehow we're losing 6-1 :mistake:

deporik 07-05-2011 20:42

I'm going to it, so of course I remember. But I can't see Valencia doing us any favours whether they have anything to play for or not, they are Valencia.

Who do you think is more likely to roll over? Villarreal with nothing to play for against Osasuna or Valencia against us with nothing to play for. My money would be all on Villarreal, so yeah, I hope they both have something to play for.

deporik 07-05-2011 20:43

Malaga 3-0 up Maresca :mistake:

deporiginal 07-05-2011 20:48

Quote:

I'm going to it, so of course I remember. But I can't see Valencia doing us any favours whether they have anything to play for or not, they are Valencia.

Who do you think is more likely to roll over? Villarreal with nothing to play for against Osasuna or Valencia against us with nothing to play for. My money would be all on Villarreal, so yeah, I hope they both have something to play for.

I honestly see Osasuna beating Villarreal on the last match day, even if Villarreal has something to play for. On top of that, I'm not so sure if Valencia is gonna give it everything they got in the last game if they don't have anything left to play for. They were dreadful in Osasuna last week.

Of course, we can talk about this until the cows come home, none of us have a clue of what's gonna happen :) For all we know, we'll beat Bilbao 3-0 in a few days and then grab a shock win at Barcelona ;)

ggeorg 07-05-2011 21:01

ok, every one among the tops gives the 3 points for fun. I guess the same will happen with us at Camp Nou. Give us the 3 points, and that's a fair liga.

deporik 07-05-2011 23:26

Madrid bounce from their CL defeat with a 6-2 away win at Sevilla (Ronaldo with 4). You can bet that if they were playing someone like Osasuna or Getafe, they would have lost that. (Although let's hope not as they play Getafe next)

Riazor warriors 08-05-2011 00:21

Quote:

Madrid bounce from their CL defeat with a 6-2 away win at Sevilla (Ronaldo with 4). You can bet that if they were playing someone like Osasuna or Getafe, they would have lost that. (Although let's hope not as they play Getafe next)

ya even C.Ronaldo had like 4 more chances..i still remember the 1-0 from the home game...real was dying to score that goal & now they r playing 4 nothing & they scored 6...

everything is strange & its all against us... lets hope Osasuna lose the next 4 matches...!!! & save us

deporik 08-05-2011 15:00

Another bad result for us :rollani:

Villarreal could only draw 0-0 in Mallorca which now puts them 5pts behind Valencia with 3 games left. This is bad for us because it means that unless they close the gap to less than 3 pts by the last game, they will have nothing to play for in their last game of the season away to Osasuna.

DepHun 08-05-2011 16:29

what about Sociedad? they are playing very bad recently, received a 3 pts gift from Barca, but they host Zara and Getafe for Finals, and go to Sanchez Pizjuan for a regular big lose.

deporik 08-05-2011 16:54

They can definitely get dragged into it but at the moment, it's hard (for me) to look above us. I'm looking below us as a safety net, because if we don't get three points on Tuesday, then we might have to rely on not being caught by the teams below us, rather than catching those in front. Still alot to happen though, and our hopes could be anywhere in Spain in the coming weeks.

deporik 08-05-2011 20:15

Lafiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt ttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaa

Osasuna down 1-0

Marko 08-05-2011 20:25

Come on Zaragoza score one more pls:)
The best scenario for us will be
Zaragoza-Osasuna 1
Real-Getafe 1
Osasuna-Sevila X2
Depor-Bilbao 1
:D

Riazor warriors 08-05-2011 20:41