Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum

Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transfers (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   European Leagues (transfer rumors season 2005/06) (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2828)

medi 22-06-2005 10:59

BELLAMY TO EVERTON?

The latest rumour to emanate from the banks of the Mersey is that Newcastle's bad-boy forward Craig Bellamy could be the answer to the Toffee's sticky striking conundrum.

The Wales international's St James' Park career is over after a beastly fall-out with Newcastle boss Graeme Souness who he had branded a liar in a live television interview.

Bellamy was then loaned to Celtic for the remainder of the season, helping the Glasgow giants to a Scottish Cup victory but flame-haired new manager Gordon Strachan has decided against taking up an option to buy Bellamy,

British tabloid 'The Sun' claim that a 5m (7.5 million euros) bid will be lodged by David Moyes sometime this week.

Everton are also keen on snapping up Manchester City's Sylvain Distin, Danish defender Per Kroldrup and Brondby's Johan Elmander.

For their part, Newcastle have announced that mercurial winger Laurent Robert's transfer to Portsmouth is in fact only a season-long loan, with the South coast club having the option of purchase come next July.

The Geordies are already facing the prospect of starting the new season hampered with unwanted midfielder Lee Bowyer, whose protracted move to Birmingham City broke down last week when Blues fans voted unanimously on an internet site that the player was "morally inadequate" to join the midlands club.

medi 22-06-2005 10:59

CHELSEA, UNITED IN FOR OWEN

According to 'The Sun' Jose Mourinho will turn his attentions to Real Madrid's Michael Owen after failing with a 30m (45 million euros) bid to lure Barcelona's Samuel Eto'o to Stamford Bridge.

But Madrid are more likely to do a deal with Manchester United should Owen become surplus to their requirements, with Ruud van Nistelrooy possibly moving in the other direction as part of the deal.

Van Nistelrooy suffered a stuttering campaign last season and has previously made his desire to move clear. Owen, although he seems keen to stay put at Madrid, sees a switch to United as his best option, and with it the chance to team-up with England strike partner Wayne Rooney

medi 22-06-2005 11:00

SPURS LOOK TO JOHNSEN

Chelsea, meanwhile, are ready to offer England U21 striker Carlton Cole to Tottenham in a bid to end the Frank Arnesen tapping-up row.

This may not cut it with Spurs, who see relegated Crystal Palace hitman Andy Johnsen as their principle target.

The unhappy England striker is set to meet officials at White Hart Lane this week to seek a move that would allow him to continue performing on the Premiership centre stage ahead of the World Cup in 2006.

Johnsen would join former Palace team-mate Wayne Routledge, but an angry Palace are angry at the role played by Johnsen's agent in the whole sage.

The player, however, has defended his decision to hunt for a new club:

"I don't want to fall out with anyone. I made a transfer request which I felt I had to put in to further my career and hopefully play in the World Cup.

"This is something I believe I have to do for my football career. No-one is forcing me to make this decision apart from me and my family."

Lebn8r 22-06-2005 11:56

where are your sources???

Donato 22-06-2005 15:33

Here are sources that i have found... http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...on/4110614.stm

Chelsea will rival Man Utd for Real Madrid striker Owen
tribalfootball.com - June 20, 2005

Chelsea will rival Manchester United for Real Madrid striker Michael Owen.
The Blues are stepping up their bid to sign Owen after failing with a 30million move for Cameroon striker Samuel Eto'o.

Barcelona president Joan Laporta flew to Cameroon to resolve a contract dispute with the player and ensure he does not quit.

Eto'o, 24, said: "I'll be signing an extension on my contract when I return from holiday. I was honoured by the club president's visit."

Blues to sign Swiss youngster

Chelsea are on the verge of completing the signing of Swiss teenager Jonas Elmer from Grasshopper Zurich.

The 17-year-old was due to undergo a medical at Stamford Bridge on Tuesday before agreeing personal terms.

Elmer will sign a three-year deal with the Premiership champions and Carling Cup winners.

Meanwhile, the club continues to hold talks with Tottenham about a compensation package for suspended sporting director Frank Arnesen.

It is believed that an agreement between the two clubs could involve Carlton Cole moving to Stamford Bridge.

It looks like he is using tribal!!! especially as "It is believed that an agreement between the two clubs could involve Carlton Cole moving to Stamford Bridge." WTF He is already a Chelski player...

rajacasa 23-06-2005 15:21

chelsea made an offer of 85m euro to milan AC for sheva but milan rejected this offer.

Donato 23-06-2005 19:04

Robert Pires could be leaving Arsenal for Valencia after being unable to agree a new contract. (Daily Mirror).

Chelsea have had a world record 57m bid for AC Milan striker Andriy Shevchenko turned down. (Daily Mirror)

The arrival of Park Ji-Sung at Manchester United could have repercussions for other Old Trafford midfielders, with the futures of Liam Miller, Kieran Richardson and John O'Shea in doubt. (The Independent)

Real Madrid's Jonathan Woodgate will be allowed to start ballwork after nine months out of action. (The Sun)

Stuttgart boss Giovanni Trapattoni has cleared the way for Arsenal target Alexander Hleb to move to Highbury, admitting he does not want to hold onto an unhappy player. (The Times)

Aston Villa are keen on Everton defender Alan Stubbs. (Daily Express)

Wigan want to sign Boro's Szilard Nemeth, but will have to fight off West Brom. (Daily Star)

Charlton are on the verge of signing Reading midfielder Steve Sidwell for 2m. (The Sun, Daily Mirror)

Newcastle are interested in Middlesbrough striker Mark Viduka. (The Sun)

The Magpies have approached Deportivo centre-back Jorge Andrade, although a 12m price-tag may put them off. (Daily Star)

Celtic have moved closer to signing striker Maciej Zurawski from Wisla Krakow - only 24 hours after the deal looked to have fallen through. (Daily Record)

Ex-Parma coach Nevio Scala is the clear favourite to become Hearts coach. (Daily Record)

rajacasa 23-06-2005 19:24

gadafi(son of maamar gadafi)goes to udinese :eek:

Donato 23-06-2005 19:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by rajacasa
gadafi(son of maamar gadafi)goes to udinese :eek:

: GADDAFI JOINS SERIE A'S UDINESE

Udine, 23 June (AKI) - Saadi Gaddafi, football-playing son of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi has joined Udinese, which finished fourth this season in Italy's top Serie A division. The transfer, announced by the club on Wednesday, marks the 32-year-old Gaddafi's second stint in the Serie A. His first in 2003-2004 when he was a Perugia player was marred by a back injury and a ban for testing positive for the anabolic steroid, nandrolone.During that season, Gaddafi played in just one league match when he came on as a second-half substitute. Last season when Perugia played in the lower Serie B division, Gaddafi who has captained Libya's national team, did not feature in any of the team's matches.

The financial details of Gaddafi's one-year contract with Udinese, were not announced.

Thanks to its fourth place-finish, Udinese, based in the northeastern city of Udine, qualified for its first ever appearance in next season's Champions League, Europe's premier club competition.

At Udinese, Gaddafi will team up with his former coach at Perugia, Serse Cosmi, whose move to the club was also announced on Wednesday.

Imane 23-06-2005 20:02

He probably paid Udinese to play with them.

edited to add:
Hadji Youssouf didn't go with Nancy as I said before.
He signed with Rennes ( 1.6 million euro)

AP 24-06-2005 06:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by AP
Brazilian playmaker Osmar Fereira is close to move from CSKA Moscow to PSV.

1-year loan deal. It may be prolonged for 1 more year.
http://www.psv.nl/show?id=14640&contentid=9328

Emre is close to move from Internazionale to Newcastle for 4 mil pounds.
Goalkeeper Sebastien Frey from Parma to Fiorentina.

rajacasa 24-06-2005 14:19

figo to stutgart
hleb from stuttgart to arsenal

Lebn8r 24-06-2005 14:51

Quote:

figo to stutgart

??? source plz.... ???

i havent heard that rumour..!

Filip 24-06-2005 15:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lebn8r
Quote:

figo to stutgart

??? source plz.... ???

i havent heard that rumour..!

in AS or MArca was somthing about it. I don't get it, to Stuttgart??? :dazed: How they'll pay him???

Crocodile_Dundee 24-06-2005 15:15

Park Ji Sung has passed his medical at Man U and is set to join the red devils