Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum

Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transfers (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   DEPORTIVO 2019/20 - Rumours: possible arrivals and exits (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9161)

Hori 11-07-2019 16:38

And we are talking here about our greatest young promise and top goal scorer, not just about some bench warmers.. And the prices are joke.
The reality is more than sad and the club is fastly sinking....

Ricardo 12-07-2019 10:15

So this is what the rumours are currently saying:

Edu: 4m
Quique: 3m
Fede: 2m

Thats 9m for 3 players, 2 of which where key players for us last season.
Not great deals for us financially really!

Hori 12-07-2019 10:19

While Malaga is getting 7,5m for Ontiveros.... And in Deporte Campeón they say we'll only get 3,5m for Edu...

american123 12-07-2019 13:09

I think Quique is a fair deal. If Edu has another season like he did and can start finding the net he is worth 10M next summer. The report did say it could go to 5M and we are getting 20% of a future sale which makes the deal go from awful to just poor. Fede is interesting and I think Depor are just taking the first offer in fear that no one will take him because of his injuries and high salary demands.

Ricardo 12-07-2019 16:10

We paid 1.7m for Quique after he had scored 4 goals the season before.
He then goes on to score 17 (second highest in the league) for us and we sell for 3m, that's not a fair deal IMO.

I would want 4m minimum.

Djalminha 12-07-2019 18:22

I understand the arguments for higher prices but comparing what we recieved for Florin Andone this is not bad. Also think back to when Valencia was bidding for

If the club should have a future we need to start generating a flow of players in and out with a margin to improve the economics.

american123 12-07-2019 19:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Djalminha
I understand the arguments for higher prices but comparing what we recieved for Florin Andone this is not bad. Also think back to when Valencia was bidding for

If the club should have a future we need to start generating a flow of players in and out with a margin to improve the economics.

I agree and not having that mentality while in first division killed us. That relegation alone cost us probably 20-25M in transfer fees between all of the relegation clauses. I think players like Borja Galán, Pinchi, Insua, Rober should have been given chances because of that selling mentality but there is no clear vision of what type of club we’d like to become. No matter how important a player is a great bid must be accepted.

D.TRISTAN 13-07-2019 05:55

Anquela likes to play with 4-2-3-1 formation. Quique has not been good when he is alone upfront, including the seasons in other teams. I think it’s quite good deal.

american123 13-07-2019 14:43

Aketxe is a very good replacement for Edu. A player who is still 25 and never really fulfilled his potential since his first team debut with Athletic. He is also great on set pieces. Good start but who we bring in at forward is much more important.

abdul001 14-07-2019 09:38

Available players for pre season
?????

ggeorg 14-07-2019 12:23

Shibasaki official. Another impressive signing!! Btw what happened to him the previous season? He didn't seem to play much

caabrego 14-07-2019 12:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by abdul001
Available players for pre season
?????

The cub will give the list later on the day

Vatex 14-07-2019 13:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by ggeorg
Shibasaki official. Another impressive signing!! Btw what happened to him the previous season? He didn't seem to play much

I have same question.

and how old is he?

caabrego 14-07-2019 13:37

And simply he didn't fit into the 4-4-2 of Bordalas.

american123 14-07-2019 14:17

Great signing and should fit in well with the team in Anquela's 4-2-3-1. It seems that Carmelo will not announce anything until it is official of an exit as both signings were announced within minutes of Edu and Quique leaving for Eibar. I assume that Juanfran, Diego Rolan, and Rober will be the next 3 to leave and am hoping we can bring in a young forward this week so they do not miss too much of the preseason. So far so good.

hari 14-07-2019 15:06

I doubt Rolan will leave this time, who is gonna take him after the season that he had?

valeron21 15-07-2019 14:40

if we switch back again to 4231 we need real wingers and playmakers and of course a good striker who can play alone upfront

Will be int if we keep Rober and Rolan, but its likely they will be sold, together with Juanfran and Fede...

caabrego 15-07-2019 20:02

What Carmelo said today about the market
http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/n-news.php?cid=9234

Hori 15-07-2019 20:54

What is really sad that even with these incomes we can only sign free players...
And even with this free player thing we cannot sign back Juan Carlos Real who is also a free agent.

american123 15-07-2019 23:02

After everyone praised Tino for doing a great job economically (myself included) I think it is starting to come out that the club is in a terrible situation and he has not changed much besides rearranging the debt.

DeporDK 16-07-2019 12:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by american123
After everyone praised Tino for doing a great job economically (myself included) I think it is starting to come out that the club is in a terrible situation and he has not changed much besides rearranging the debt.

Yes, but I think it is normal for a segunda club. Would have been a very different situation in Primera. Last seasons in Primera, we managed to buy some players. For a long time in Lendoiro ending, the team was based on loans and free agents, even though we were primera.

Ricardo 17-07-2019 13:52

- We have to come up with 11m euros every year to keep the bank happy, this was probably a higher amount before Tino came in.
- We have fixed our crumbling stadium roof, pitch and added lighting and screens within the stadium.
- The clubs marketing has improved a great deal.
- We have signed players like Sidnei, Gil, Juanfran, Guilherme and Mosquera, who all the fans wanted at that time. Its not Tino's fault they all began to play poorly after signing their contracts.
- Although we finished 6th, we was a goal away from potentially taking Mallorca's place in Primera.

So yes, there are still a lot of things to improve on in a sporting sense, but I think Tino did a good job economically.

american123 17-07-2019 14:08

Fair enough, all very good arguments. I was also extremely happy to see they have started a youth camp in the United States (Miami). There is a lot of money to be made here and there is so much talent at the youth level that falls through the cracks. Celta started a few years ago and wouldn't be surprised if Depor does a North American tour one summer if they get promoted.

Ricardo 18-07-2019 13:40

The two latest rumours circulating:

Mamadou Kone (Leganes)
Samuele Longo (Inter Milan)

Both 27 year old forwards and both likely to be loan deals.

valeron21 18-07-2019 13:45

both attackers with weak stats though....

DepHun 18-07-2019 14:33

I dont think, it is easy to understand the financial situation of any Spanish football club :). Mainly if you are not get used to the tricks, which are absolutely normal in the Mediterranium and in Eastern Europe... For sure, no-one tells the truth, some people dramatize the situ, while others pretend everything is fine.

Ricardo 18-07-2019 15:02

I think we need to compile two youtube videos showcasing skills, assists and goals for Mosquera, Santos and Fede, so we can sell them all for many millions! lol

Mr Pink 18-07-2019 16:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricardo
I think we need to compile two youtube videos showcasing skills, assists and goals for Mosquera, Santos and Fede, so we can sell them all for many millions! lol

I'm happy for Fede to stay.

Ricardo 19-07-2019 11:55

I like Fede too, on his day he can be a game changer.
But realistically how many times has he performed well over the last two years?

He is probably one of the highest earner alongside Juanfran, Rolan and Mosquera, and maybe a bit of a luxury for us.

IMO all of the above can go if we get decent offers for them.

Iztok 19-07-2019 13:45

We will need to take care of the budget - so the likes of Cartabia, Rolan,Juanfran, Rober, Mosquera, Gomez might be sold or even let go if we want to balance our sheets.

Ricardo 19-07-2019 13:49

The loan deal for Kone has been confirmed.

He only featured in 8 games for Malaga last season, mainly due to muscle injuries.

american123 19-07-2019 14:05

Seems that he is similar to Fede. When he is healthy he shows a lot of promise but that only happens a few times a season. Hoping our fitness coach can get him right.

Hori 19-07-2019 14:43

A really risky signing. He has history with long-term injuries and he is not really a classy forward, his numbers were poor as well.
We still need better players. Somehow we should try to sign Juan Carlos Real.

american123 23-07-2019 16:07

22 players currently on the roster. So far so good and it seems like things will start to calm down a little bit. We still have 4 RB's and Carmelo said there are 4-5 that could leave (my guess is Juanfran, Rolan, Mosquera, Fede, Rober) Carmelo also said that some signings might need to wait until the end of August since some 1st division players may want to leave then. Looking forward for tomorrow vs Fabril.

Without those 4-5 (and without any replacements)

Dani
Boveda-Somma-Lamp-Caballo
Alex-Gaku
Valle-Aketxe-Galan
Kone

Ricardo 24-07-2019 12:46

I would say priorities should be Left Back, Centre Back, Defensive Midfielder and Striker.

american123 24-07-2019 14:04

100%. I am assuming over the next week Rober will finally leave and a CB/LB will be brought in. Once the next player leaves I hope we can bring in a player who can break plays up like Alex B. I don't believe the striker will come until the end of August.

For CB and ST I am very interested to see how Mujaid and Pedro Martelo look in today's friendly as I think they could see some minutes for the first team fairly early.

Other players I look forward to seeing are Gandoy (CM), Sanchez (Attacking Mid) Boian (GK) Vila (LB) and Valin (RB).

Ricardo 29-07-2019 14:19

So Juanfran's contract has been rescinded and he is now a free agent to negotiate with Alanyaspor.

Its a shame we didn't get a penny from him leaving!

valeron21 30-07-2019 08:09

will be good to hurry up with the transfers and give a shape to the team

american123 30-07-2019 10:23

Sadly I think this is the shape. Would not expect more than 3-4 moves in. LB, CB, ST. I believe Rober, Rolan and Valentin are the only 3 that will for sure leave. Ideally we would sell Mosquera to Asia/MLS and bring in a defensive midfielder but does not look likely. It also seems like Mujaid and Gandoy will be considered the 4th CB and 4th CM as they continue to grow with Fabril. Would not be surprised if they end the year full time with the firs team.

MrButton 30-07-2019 10:30

What about Cartabia's move to Athens? Has that gone dead?
And are we still interested in bringing Carlos back? Or will Longo take his spot?