Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum

Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transfers (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   DEPORTIVO 2019/20 - Rumours: possible arrivals and exits (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9161)

Hori 31-07-2019 13:35

Juan Carlos Real went to Huesca..... Not to a Primera club or a foreign club, but to our opponent. Really disappointed with that.... He was free, but he will strengthen our main rival.
Really sad when you realize that a club like Huesca can offer more (sporting and economic point of view) to a player than Deportivo.....

Ricardo 01-08-2019 15:27

So the prominent names over the last few days, of players who could be joining us (Loan):

Nolaskoain (A.Bilbao - 20 yrs old) - Can play as CB and DM
Longo (Inter Milan) - 27 yr old) – Striker
Andoni Lopez (A.Bilbao – 23 yr old) – Left Back

DepHun 01-08-2019 16:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricardo
So the prominent names over the last few days, of players who could be joining us (Loan):

Nolaskoain (A.Bilbao - 20 yrs old) - Can play as CB and DM
Longo (Inter Milan) - 27 yr old) Striker
Andoni Lopez (A.Bilbao 23 yr old) Left Back

According to Marca also Sabin Merino (Athletic) y Hugo Duro (Getafe). We might take quite a few not wanted player of Athletic.

american123 02-08-2019 13:25

Mosquera is out. Rolan and Rober should be next.

valeron21 02-08-2019 14:02

not too bad, pedro was in awful form for the last 2 seasons, he is not the same player as he used to be before

so we need a new name for our squad

american123 02-08-2019 14:25

If we can't find anyone I am more than happy with promoting Gandoy. Also great news that Peru is almost official.

Iztok 05-08-2019 07:54

Will we consider Nolaskoain as a CB or CM?

Ricardo 05-08-2019 12:45

So we have signed Luis Ruiz - 27 year old left back from Lugo.

Details have not been released, but it looks like a year deal, with an option for a second.

I've not seen him play, but the response from the fans isn't very optimistic.

Hori 05-08-2019 13:40

Yes, based on the comments this guy is this year's Dubarbier... The guy was not needed at almost relegated Lugo. He wasn't even a starter there.
This is concerning since Caballo is also really insecure.... And don't think we are OK at the lefz side.

hari 05-08-2019 16:01

I really hope that we will sign one more for the left side..

valeron21 05-08-2019 21:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iztok
Will we consider Nolaskoain as a CB or CM?

not sure but he is more a def midfielder

anyway if we count on "versatile" players and count boveda as RB and CB, and Peru as CDM and CB....we will have very limited team in defence....only 7 players - simon, boveda, somma, lampro, peru, caballo, ruiz

its good to sign 1 more defender taking in mind that caballo was considered before that he can play as a MF too...

Iztok 06-08-2019 10:00

The defense is looking very worriing....the new starting CB (without Mari and crucial Duarte), the LB without Saul and with quistonable Ruiz, the RB...problematic from last year with poor Simon and limited Boveda.
I hope we remain on the opposition half or that Dani will do all the job instead of the back 4.

Ricardo 06-08-2019 11:40

I agree, the defense is not currently looking great, but we still have time to rectify these issues.

I think the next big bit of business is to find a solution for Rolan, which will free up some money for us.

Bringing in Nolaskoain will definitely ease some of my concerns though.
We need someone who could step in as a DM or a CB and he seems to be that Guy!

Ricardo 06-08-2019 11:50

We've been linked to him in the past - Bojan has today terminated his contract with Stoke and looks to be a free agent.

valeron21 06-08-2019 12:09

saw somewhere Rolan is about to go in Turkey.... what sure is that he is leaving

good to know if we will sell from the starters so we can have time to bring their subs....like the case of Fede

american123 07-08-2019 11:28

It will be tough as there's now an order of transfers. The big clubs get the first priority. The smaller 1st division clubs wait to see who is leaving the bigger clubs. From there, the second division clubs have to wait until the lower 1st division clubs decide who is needed. It puts us in a very tough spot and very well may be missing 3-4 players who will be in the starting X1 come Sept 1.

I still think Rolan, Fede, and one RB leave with Peru, Longo, 1 surprise coming in. IMO the Fabril players have shown enough that they can be counted on if someone gets injured and have to be brought up (Mujaid, Valin, Gandoy, Sanchez)

valeron21 07-08-2019 12:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by american123
It will be tough as there's now an order of transfers. The big clubs get the first priority. The smaller 1st division clubs wait to see who is leaving the bigger clubs. From there, the second division clubs have to wait until the lower 1st division clubs decide who is needed. It puts us in a very tough spot and very well may be missing 3-4 players who will be in the starting X1 come Sept 1.

I still think Rolan, Fede, and one RB leave with Peru, Longo, 1 surprise coming in. IMO the Fabril players have shown enough that they can be counted on if someone gets injured and have to be brought up (Mujaid, Valin, Gandoy, Sanchez)

if Rolan leaves (sure he will) another new striker will come

but if Fede leaves we need another winger...cuz have only pedro and galan....

where Valle will play - winger (has not enough speed and technique) or striker (bad finishing skills) so its good to think well for the attacking slots

Filip 07-08-2019 13:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricardo
We've been linked to him in the past - Bojan has today terminated his contract with Stoke and looks to be a free agent.

:happy: we were linked to him for like the past 17 years. I guess his love for us has changed a bit, as we're a total different club now. And he changed a bit as well ;)

american123 07-08-2019 13:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by valeron21
if Rolan leaves (sure he will) another new striker will come

but if Fede leaves we need another winger...cuz have only pedro and galan....

where Valle will play - winger (has not enough speed and technique) or striker (bad finishing skills) so its good to think well for the attacking slots

I agree. The way Rolan moved vs Fabril showed he doesn't want to be here and him training apart with an "injury" is him sending the club a message. With Fede probably leaving a great replacement would have been Pinchi if we gave him a spot last year but we do not have a plan or prioritize our young players enough. Galan "wasn't good enough" to make the 23 last year but now will probably start on the LW.

Marci 14 07-08-2019 21:21

Why we want to loan out Caballo? It makes no sense for me.

Iztok 08-08-2019 08:04

Bojan signs for Montreal Impact in MLS.
Why on Earth are we interested in Ruiz - Valencia LB, when we just signed Ruiz - Lugo LB? A confusion with names :D

american123 08-08-2019 15:56

Agreed. Unfortunately we're about a week out and not even close to completing the squad and have no idea what our starting XI will look like.

I'm also interested to see if we just use Mujaid as the 3rd CB as I don't think there's much difference between him and Lambropoulos. Unless a solid starter is brought in (similar to Mari/Duarte) I'd like to keep the kid with the first team and give him some minutes. I also would like to see Javi Sanchez play on Saturday against Betis to see if he stands out as much as he did against the lower teams. That could be the replacement for Fede when he leaves.

abdul001 12-08-2019 00:56

we need a real striker

Mr Pink 13-08-2019 12:50

Not that we can afford it... but some interesting players without clubs at the moment https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/stat...agslosespieler

valeron21 13-08-2019 13:35

seems that Rober, Rolan and Fede are at the door out

Hori 13-08-2019 16:12

So we basically sell everyone who had a minimal interest on the market....
I can understand that we need to sell players, but not everyone..... It looks like Carmelo totally wants to get rid of of Barrals players....

Mr Pink 13-08-2019 16:29

For me, Fede is a huge loss. On his day (I know he struggles with injuries) he is the best player we have had (in my opinion) for a very long time. Along with Ryan Babel of course!!!

american123 13-08-2019 19:23

I think they're preparing for the worst case scenario which is we stay down again. With the emphasis on Fabril players this preseason I think his hope is that 4-5 players can make the jump to the first team over the next 12 months to save money. Unfortunately for Carmelo, if we don't get promoted, he will be fired and we'll be worse than ever before (but without high wages)

DepHun 14-08-2019 08:26

Fede C. always told, he would like to stay. I hope Carmelo d P. fails as for most of the times, and Fede C. can stay at us. for the biggest hurt of Carmelo d. P.

Xanuco 14-08-2019 16:06

Just read that Wilfried Bony is looking for a team (just saying)........

But his salary demands will probably be off the charts!

Mr Pink 14-08-2019 16:27

I see that Alejandro Arribas is at Real Oviedo this year (3-year contract) - He is still only 30 years old.

american123 14-08-2019 20:53

Insua is a possibility to come back. Would be a great addition at only 26 with Mujaid not ready to be the 3rd CB yet.

abdul001 17-08-2019 09:10

is any team interested in rolan
l am eager for him to leave

Croatia 18-08-2019 08:33

Fede is loan to Al Ahli...
What will be with Rober Pier and Rolan?

Iztok 22-08-2019 07:24

I think the biggest deficit is the winger position. We have Galan and Pedro, also Valle is asigned to the spot. Aketxe can play there, but we have 4 strikers. If Rolan is sold I would prefer if we get a natural winger then a striker.

valeron21 22-08-2019 09:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iztok
I think the biggest deficit is the winger position. We have Galan and Pedro, also Valle is asigned to the spot. Aketxe can play there, but we have 4 strikers. If Rolan is sold I would prefer if we get a natural winger then a striker.

we have only 2 real wingers - pedro and galan..... probably Valle and Kone will play as wingers too, and maybe Aketxe....but its good to sign 1 real winger and 1 CB

american123 22-08-2019 12:09

I believe that Javi Sanchez is considered the 3rd Winger but definitely wouldn't mind another young loanee with potential and speed. I do think CB needs to be the next position of reinforcement for sure. While I like the 2 CB's we have right now, a 3rd would give us depth in case of injuries/suspensions. In January it is important to analyze how the Fabril players are doing as some may be considered "signings" for the last 5 months of the season. While I love Alex B, he is getting up there in age and he may be a very different player in May then right now which is why Peru was brought in.

Iztok 22-08-2019 14:09

I agree - Peru can be considered as both CB or CM; but not at the same time ;)

We are missing one - either a CB or a CM. That is considering Mujaid is CB no.4 or Boveda is CB and Valin is RB 2. Peru can be considered the 3rd CB or the 4th CM, but one more is needed to cover the last spot - or is Gandoy the 4th CM?

DepHun 22-08-2019 15:31

I dont like our CB duo... I did not like Pablo Mari too much, but I am more worried now.

valeron21 27-08-2019 13:14

Pedro wants to get out because of personal motive....in this case we need 2 more wingers and why not 1 more CB