Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum

Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/index.php)
-   World Football (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Other World Football (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1024)

Crocodile_Dundee 02-02-2005 13:29

I don't like either team as I hated most players on show especially Henry and Scholes it was a great match however and the better team probably won in the end.

Chelsea will need to lose at least three or four times for Man U to take over at the top and I just can't see that happening.

AP 04-02-2005 10:48

Well-known Swiss football club Servett is a bankrupt. Seems like Swiss football clubs are in crisis during last years...

Crocodile_Dundee 07-02-2005 15:55

Despite being down to ten men after half an hour and two goals down away to a battling Parma side with 15 left on the clock Inter managed to stay unbeaten. Two late goals from Cordoba and Vieri kept there amazing record intact. If they avoid defeat in next weeks clash against Roma they will equal there own record for games without loss in Serie A and they still haven't tasted defeat in either cup competition either.

Ralo 08-02-2005 08:41

Racing Ferrol beat Almeria 1 - 6 this weekend!! Bermejo scored 4 goals making him the current Pichichi in Segunda. For those of you who dont know Ferrol is a neighbor of La Coruņa. If Bermejo keeps it up maybe we should get him?

hari 08-02-2005 11:25

our changui scored one.. i tihnk...

freakyy 12-02-2005 10:29

tonight Az-Psv! Very important, I really hope Az wins.

freakyy 12-02-2005 21:47

well, a goalless draw, 0-0... it was a good match, not very spectacular but both teams were fighting for every meter on the field.

Feliuk 16-02-2005 14:09

Iruretas view on Spanish UEFA cup teams :

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/UEF...Id=280396.html

Crocodile_Dundee 16-02-2005 20:18

I like how he doesn't give anything away concerning who is going to win the ties!!

AP 17-02-2005 07:45

I watched Shakhtar Donetsk vs. Schalke 04 yesterday. What a game! Goal in the beginning by Ailton. So many scoring opportunities for Shakhtar forwards Brandao and Agahowa! They missed about 10 great chances! But finally Brandao practically dragged a ball into the net. 1-1.

Today CSKA Moscow will compete Benfica in Krasnodar, Russia.

Ralo 17-02-2005 08:07

UEFA Liga team results:
Panathinaikos 1-0 Sevilla
Austria (Postponed) Athletic
Valencia 2-0 Steaua

freakyy 17-02-2005 13:08

yup, shaktar had many chances! nice game to wacht. Ajax - Auxerre was boring, Auxerre was really, really bad. The only highlight was the beautiful goal of Maxwell, it was bit like the Tristan - Victor combination against Valencia, but this one was even more fantastic... backheel by vd Vaart, Maxwell with a good shot! I expect no problems for Ajax next week.

Ekholm 17-02-2005 14:12

This Tuesday a friendly match between Ronaldinho XI and Shevchenko XI was played to bring money to the tsunami victims. A nice thing I think. It was arranged by FIFA. Team Ronaldinho won 6-3.
Very sad to see Manchester United and Chelsea refusing their selected players to play. Not a single one of them was allowed to travel to Barcelona. Terribly selfish!! And those two clubs didn't allow their players to play the international friendlies the week before either. I hate to see how selfish they are. Don't care about anyone but themselves!

AP 18-02-2005 08:17

Dynamo Kiev - Villareal 0:0

Average game... Very hard to watch... Swamp instead of pitch... Misty weather... The ball was hardly seen through the mist... I hope in Spain Villareal will blow Kiev away!!!

CSKA Moscow - Benfica 2:0

Russia vs. Portugal confrontation goes on...
Wow!!! Very good match by Moscow club! Well-played by Daniel Carvalho. After poor last season yesterday he was brilliant. First goal is his contribution! :thumbsup:
Vagner Love who had announced about own move back to Brazil was great too! :thumbsup: His excellent strike made Benfica capitulate! :kap:

freakyy 18-02-2005 09:44

well well, ****ing newcastle... Heerenveen played an impressive game, pushed that English basterds back for several times and Huntelaar(he will become a great striker) scored a great goal. Newcastle was nothing, had 0 chances on goal in the first half. Second half Heerenveen was still better, but Newcastle scored twice, very undeserved...