Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum

Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/index.php)
-   World Football (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Other World Football (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1024)

freakyy 19-12-2004 10:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by dramor
AZ took over the lead in holland :D psv lost 2-0 :D az won 2-0 against RBC :D

mwhahahahaahahaha :D :D

let's hope Ajax get closer to Psv too!

and the Uefa cup draw... all teams have a good draw, only Heerenveen will suffer I guess...

Crocodile_Dundee 20-12-2004 00:01

Congratulations to Santos on winning the Brazilian title for the second time in three years. Its an even greater feat when you think of all the players that have been snapped up by the european vultures i.e Renato, R.Oliviera, Alex, P.Almeida and Diego.

Last night I seen the Argentinain crown being lifted by Newells old boys despite their 2-0 loss away to Independiente. What an atmosphere and it was brilliant when everyone realised that Velez had drawn their home game.

A.Houston 20-12-2004 03:16

No PSV fans here I presume? ;)

tristianluque 20-12-2004 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sugary Tea
No PSV fans here I presume? ;)

i hate assjax

so i like psv little :D
________
History Of Scuderia Ferrari Specifications

AP 20-12-2004 10:03

Quote:

CSKA vs Benfica (CSKA will win :)

Definitely! Rather good draw for CSKA! Benfica is doomed! :angel:

Quote:

WHAT?! AZ leads?! Cool!!! :D :D :D

hari 20-12-2004 18:40

does anybody seen this site:
http://www.soccerclips.net/

freakyy 22-12-2004 11:52

Quote:

WHAT?! AZ leads?! Cool!!! :D :D :D[/quote]

hahaha o yeah, they both lead. But Psv isn't looking good the last few weeks. In 2 weeks they made the competition from boring into very exciting! Az and Ajax are back in the race for the title :D

AP 22-12-2004 12:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by freakyy
hahaha o yeah, they both lead. But Psv isn't looking good the last few weeks. In 2 weeks they made the competition from boring into very exciting! Az and Ajax are back in the race for the title :D

I thought there were only 3 teams in Holland: Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord. Others are background for them.

dramor 23-12-2004 07:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by AP
Quote:

Originally Posted by freakyy

I thought there were only 3 teams in Holland: Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord. Others are background for them.

AZ is onether top team atm last season they already were and this season they are too :D

and ajax will get closer!

AJAX BOUGHT CHARISTEAS FOR ABOUT 4.8 MIL if everything is right :D saw it on the news :D

Crocodile_Dundee 23-12-2004 12:07

I thought that PSV would do pretty well this season because they bought Beasley, Farfan and the tank Alex.

dramor 23-12-2004 12:33

they are but i still think AZ is better :)

they got landzaat, van Galen, Nelisse, Huijsegems :)

and i like ajax better :) ajax will gain some more points later i think :D now that we will get Charisteas :D

Diligent 02-01-2005 18:25

My knowledge on Dutch football is not the best. I think AZ are the last side to win the league title outside the big three.

tristianluque 03-01-2005 14:28

i am so interested to know how Ranger play last week
________
New Mexico Medical Marijuana

Crocodile_Dundee 03-01-2005 20:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by tristianluque
i am so interested to know how Ranger play last week

If you are referring to Glasgow Rangers we drew against Dundee Utd for the 4th time in 5 games and we needed a last minute equaliser where Klos our goalie tried to claim it!!

Celtic are now 3 points clear after they got a dodgy penalty and won 2-1 against Livingston!!

The Edinburgh derby finished 1-1 and it was a brilliant game with no sending offs :dazed: .

A.Houston 06-01-2005 23:54

Lazio beat Roma 3-1!! YES!!