Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum

Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/index.php)
-   World Football (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Other World Football (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1024)

Diligent 22-03-2005 21:27

Feliuk, I see that the board have sacked Ray Lewington today.

Feliuk 23-03-2005 08:46

Yes you are right.
Watford have sacked their manager, who is going to take over, no idea.

Maybe it was the correct decision, but he done really well for the club.
When Vialli was sacked by watford he left the club in a right mess, nearly in administration.
Ray came in and in 3 years he has got rid off some players, bought no one used youth or loan signings, took watford to 2 semi-finals in 3 years and mid table.
What else do the board expect????
Anyway I suppose that's football

Filip 26-03-2005 17:41

Czech 2-0 leading after 30 min against Finland.
Rosicky good for 1 goal and you could for same money write the second one on his name as well.

Adi 26-03-2005 19:58

Poland-Azerbeijan 8:0!!! Great performance for my team :) Super-golleada for Poles!!!!!

Ralo 26-03-2005 21:45

Watching Portugal-Canada. 11' 1 - 0
Andrade for Portugal
De Guzman for Canada
Oh! As I write 2 - 0 Goal from Pualeta - ex. Depor

Feliuk 26-03-2005 21:57

where and how is De Guzman playing?

A.Houston 26-03-2005 22:43

With all due respect to my country, no matter how good De Guzman is, our team will never beat Portugal. The Canadian soccer system as a whole is under supported in many aspects (financially and in terms of popular support) and the men's team lacks big-match experience. I can't even watch Canada v. Portugal on tv here but I can watch England v. Northern Ireland! Most of our players on the field right now are playing in North America or playing back up to other players in bigger teams, or are playing in lower division teams. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it makes a difference when you're up against players from Porto, Milan, Chelsea, etc. Hopefully De Guzman's signing will change that. There's a reason we are ranked 86th in the world!

Ralo 29-03-2005 04:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feliuk
where and how is De Guzman playing?

He played a LCDM position. He played both right and left, fed crosses along the wings, and attcked the goal mouth. I was suprised to see how hard the guy worked. At times he looked more like an attacker than a defender. But then again, Canada plays a 4-4-2, im sure Jabo will confine him to a traditional DM position.

hari 29-03-2005 11:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sugary Tea
With all due respect to my country, no matter how good De Guzman is, our team will never beat Portugal. The Canadian soccer system as a whole is under supported in many aspects (financially and in terms of popular support) and the men's team lacks big-match experience. I can't even watch Canada v. Portugal on tv here but I can watch England v. Northern Ireland! Most of our players on the field right now are playing in North America or playing back up to other players in bigger teams, or are playing in lower division teams. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it makes a difference when you're up against players from Porto, Milan, Chelsea, etc. Hopefully De Guzman's signing will change that. There's a reason we are ranked 86th in the world!

it is a very pathetic situation.... things r not very diff. here... espn and star only covers mostly epl and england games.... last week they showed eng vs n.ireland, when there were so many good games (holland vs romania)... and now they will be showing, eng vs azerbaijan.... pathetic... isnt it????

hari 30-03-2005 14:31

http://www.tribalfootball.com/march/...ews300305.html

now thats whom i will call a true footballer.....

caabrego 30-03-2005 20:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ralo
He played a LCDM position. He played both right and left, fed crosses along the wings, and attcked the goal mouth. I was suprised to see how hard the guy worked. At times he looked more like an attacker than a defender. But then again, Canada plays a 4-4-2, im sure Jabo will confine him to a traditional DM position.

Are you sure about Jabo :confused:

Quote:

Originally Posted by myfavdepo
it's is a very pathetic situation.... things r not very diff. here... espn and star only covers mostly epl and england games.... last week they showed eng vs n.ireland, when there were so many good games (holland vs romania)... and now they will be showing, eng vs azerbaijan.... pathetic... isnt it????

The problem is that the goverments in Europe believes that their national teams are a tresure, in this order they obligate their national TV stations (TVE, RAI...) in order to buy the rights of their teams. ESPN and the other big international broadcaster don't have access to this market and that's why they show what they can.

A.Houston 01-04-2005 02:10

But it is pathetic...I don't know who has the rights for the Portugal game, but the people from the country who they are playing against can't watch their own team play! Although I have to be honest and say I don't think too many people would really want to watch anyway.

Crocodile_Dundee 02-04-2005 17:31

Celtic 0 - 2 Hearts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :howler: :dielaugh: :happy:

freakyy 03-04-2005 07:52

Ajax is out and complety lost. :( Heerenveen 2 Ajax.... 1

AP 04-04-2005 08:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by freakyy
Ajax is out and complety lost. :( Heerenveen 2 Ajax.... 1

And Feyenoord beat AZ!