Welcome to the new season of the QUINIELA-CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
The objective of the game is: To guess the winner (or draw) of each match played in the Champions League 2016/2017. Accumulate your points and climb up the standings.
Our current champion is
you can find the 2014/2015 tournament here: http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/f...ead.php?t=8419
Rules to score points:
1) I will post the tables of the quiniela from the 1st Group stage matches until the final game. After that You can post your predictions.
2) Mark with 1 if you think that the home team will get the victory, the X for a draw and 2 for a visit win. The official score will be the final result after the 90 minutes or 120 minutes if we have extra time. If a game finished 1-1 after 120 minutes and then we have penalties the official result will be X.
3) You will get points for each good prediction . The points are accumulative in all the rounds and the valuations for every round are:
* Group Stage = 1 point for every correct prediction.
* First knock-round = 3 points for every correct prediction.
* Quarter-finals = 5 points for every correct prediction.
* Semi-finals = 10 points for every correct prediction.
* Final match = 20 points for every correct prediction.
Matchday 1 Fixtures were missed
Matchday 2 Fixtures
Monaco v Bayer Leverkusen
CSKA Moscow v Tottenham
Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid
Sporting Lisbon v Legia Warsaw
Copenhagen v Club Brugge
Leicester City v FC Porto
Sevilla v Lyon
Dinamo Zagreb v Juventus
Ludogorets v PSG
Arsenal v Basel
Besiktas v Dynamo Kiev
Napoli v Benfica
B.Monchengladbach v Barcelona
Celtic v Man City
A.Madrid v B.Munich
Rostov v PSV