Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > World Football
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

World Football For other football that's not related to Depor. For example: the Primera División, Segunda División A, Segunda División B, the Champions League, EURO 2008, the World Cup 2010, Italy, England, Germany, Turkey etc.

View Poll Results: Who will win the Champions League final?
Barcelona 20 74.07%
Arsenal 7 25.93%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 18-05-2006, 18:11   #661
Bebeto 27
Peña Member

Bebeto 27 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bebeto 27 Send a message via Yahoo to Bebeto 27

Cool. I wanted barca to win, but I feel sad for arsenal 'cuz they play with they hart. I don't know if the Barca goals could been made to Lemhan, he has been playing greate lately.

P.s. If the reefere would valid Giuly's goal and only show a yellow card to Lemhan I am sure we would have seen a better game.
Bebeto 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2006, 18:34   #662
Crocodile_Dundee
Veteran

Peña Member

Crocodile_Dundee is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporik
How many cans of Tennants did you consume last night Croc?
I was on bottles of Bud Ice last night actually, it makes you think with a greater sense of clarity and judgement
Crocodile_Dundee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2006, 19:04   #663
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, at half time they let the two guests in the studio pick the most beautiful moment in 13-year CL. One guy picked the comeback in injury time of Man U against Bayern, and the other the Zidane volley in the final against Leverkusen with Madrid. Then the commentator said, that if Raymond Goethals would still be alive (biggest coach in Belgian history, past away last year, and was always a regular guest in CL-matches in the studio) he would have picked "this" moment. And then the Depor - Milan film was shown The happiest moment of the day for me

Btw, to all the students on the forum. Were you also outrageously annoyed by all the guys in school that were suddenly wearing a Barca shirt or scarf today? I have a small school of about 300 students, with 120 males. I never saw someone wear a football shirt that wasn't from Club Bruges, and suddenly about thirty guys were wearing something of Barca. If Depor beats Barca next year I'm gonna wear my shirt and scarf proudly to school
Old 18-05-2006, 19:45   #664
aldo
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

aldo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to aldo Send a message via MSN to aldo

Most of these Barca "fans" probably wouldn't even notice that "their" team lost against Depor.
aldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2006, 20:05   #665
Megalolz

Megalolz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporiginal
Well, at half time they let the two guests in the studio pick the most beautiful moment in 13-year CL. One guy picked the comeback in injury time of Man U against Bayern, and the other the Zidane volley in the final against Leverkusen with Madrid. Then the commentator said, that if Raymond Goethals would still be alive (biggest coach in Belgian history, past away last year, and was always a regular guest in CL-matches in the studio) he would have picked "this" moment. And then the Depor - Milan film was shown The happiest moment of the day for me

Btw, to all the students on the forum. Were you also outrageously annoyed by all the guys in school that were suddenly wearing a Barca shirt or scarf today? I have a small school of about 300 students, with 120 males. I never saw someone wear a football shirt that wasn't from Club Bruges, and suddenly about thirty guys were wearing something of Barca. If Depor beats Barca next year I'm gonna wear my shirt and scarf proudly to school

i am going to do that too if depor win i live in belgium too so
but i think i will need a new tshirt next year because i only got one of tristan and he will go next season
maybe the tshirt of uche (if he goes to depor)