Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > World Football
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

World Football For other football that's not related to Depor. For example: the Primera División, Segunda División A, Segunda División B, the Champions League, EURO 2008, the World Cup 2010, Italy, England, Germany, Turkey etc.

Old 04-06-2011, 12:54   #256
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road

it was funny the way the turkish # 13 Emre Gungor lost the ball in the 1st goal 4 Belgium..when he lost my i told my friend if this will b a goal he will remember it all his life
Riazor warriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 15:22   #257
Megalolz

Megalolz is on a distinguished road

you never know
the matches still have to be played
till then there is still a chance
Old 05-06-2011, 18:12   #258
Joak

Joak is an unknown quantity at this point

Tom høgli the right back at tromsø who just returned from injury owned cristiano ronaldo yesterday.
Joak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 19:41   #259
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

Ibrahimovic 2 goals within 15 minutes after subbed in for Sweden against Finnland....
Old 02-09-2011, 13:00   #260
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

today I attend the HUN-SWE EC qualifier in Puskás-stadium (Népstadion), Budapest. Hun is without its best players Dzsudzsák, Gera, Szalai (all injured) and Juhász (too many yellow cards). Nice
Forza Depor!
Old 02-09-2011, 13:23   #261
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DepHun
today I attend the HUN-SWE EC qualifier in Puskás-stadium (Népstadion), Budapest. Hun is without its best players Dzsudzsák, Gera, Szalai (all injured) and Juhász (too many yellow cards). Nice
Forza Depor!
I don't think you'll miss Juhasz that much, he's been quite poor so far this season.

I kind of have a bad feeling for tonight. Azerbaijan's pitch is terrible. Shouldn't be an excuse, but still. I don't like these away games. Just look at what happened to Turkey over there.
deporiginal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 19:05   #262
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

And there you go

No excuses though, I haven't seen Belgium playing this nonchalant since Vandereycken was coaching. After that 0-1, instead of just scoring the 0-2 (cause Azerbaijan was simply bending over after the goal), we started doing more backheels than I could count. Their goal was shocking. Nobody was paying attention to anyone.

Sure, our Euro campaign ended when Witsel missed that penalty against Turkey, but at least I assumed our players were gonna try to keep it exciting until the end. After seeing this however, it's like they didn't really want to anymore.
Old 02-09-2011, 19:23   #263
Filip
Administrator
Peña Member

Filip is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds almost like you to start to believe me
Filip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 19:39   #264
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filip
sounds almost like you to start to believe me
Believe what?

I still think you're full of crap when it comes to our national football team cause you're blinded by hate No offense

And Turkey what it does best. Winning with insane luck in injury time Oh well.

Last edited by deporiginal : 02-09-2011 at 19:59.
Old 02-09-2011, 20:36   #265
Filip
Administrator
Peña Member

correct: YOURE national team

if they were so good and full of talent and brilliantly coached, they would have won this

ps hatred?? who said that, besides yourself??? There is no hate, it is only a long story of missed opportunities and blind dumbness

Last edited by Filip : 02-09-2011 at 20:39.
Old 02-09-2011, 20:58   #266
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

Quote:
correct: YOURE national team

if they were so good and full of talent and brilliantly coached, they would have won this

ps hatred?? who said that, besides yourself??? There is no hate, it is only a long story of missed opportunities and blind dumbness
Well, if you call Wilmots an overrated piece of crap, followed by saying you didn't really watch him in the World Cup 2002, then I call that blind hate

And if Serbia and Slovenia were so full of talent and brilliantly coached, they would've beaten Estonia, instead of losing at home. If Turkey was that great, they wouldn't have lost in Azerbaijan, etcetera etcetera. Belgium played a very nonchalant game today, but luck also has something do with it. If you see Turkey scoring in the 97th minute after a lucky deflection in a free kick, that was never a free kick to begin with, while Belgium concedes Azerbaijan's only chance of the game at the very end... That's just very frustrating. Either way, Belgium showed that it's a better team than Turkey, but we keep losing silly points because we're too naive to hold on to a lead. That's a lack of experience. WC 2014 starts in a year, there's still plenty of time to prepare, especially since our better players are finally playing at big clubs now.
Old 02-09-2011, 21:03   #267
Filip
Administrator
Peña Member

luck you derserve
as you said, turkye mostly win by a lucky goal in overtime, i agree, but mostly they deserved it cause they never ever give up
about slovenia and also turkye i never said a word before
Old 02-09-2011, 21:45   #268
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

Quote:
luck you derserve
as you said, turkye mostly win by a lucky goal in overtime, i agree, but mostly they deserved it cause they never ever give up
about slovenia and also turkye i never said a word before
Oh come on, don't use the "luck you deserve" argument. It makes no sense and is a terrible argument. It's nothing more than an excuse for sucking. Between minute 80 and 90 Turkey did hardly anything, they had given up, until Kazachstan's keeper was stupid enough to throw a ball on the ground, and then pick it back up immediately, awarding Turkey an indirect free kick. That gave them courage, resulted in not a single extra chance, but it did give them a non-existant free kick, that deflected off of two players before going in. If you call that "deserved", then go ahead, but Turkey did nothing out of the ordinary today, so I'm just gonna call it pure luck.

Belgium got a free kick on the same position at the end of the game as well, but that one didn't get deflected enough to go in. What's the difference here? Did Turkey deserve it more than Belgium to get a lucky deflection? Or in Belgium-Turkey, where Turkey played like a bunch of washed up turds, did Turkey "deserve" that Belgium missed that penalty? No, they were just lucky.

Of course, if you're getting chance after chance for an entire game, and then score a lucky goal at the end, thén you can use the "luck is something you earn" argument. But if you play like crap for 90 minutes and then get a lucky goal, it's just ridiculous to say that. And sure, if you start to play too relaxed when leading by just 1 goal, then there's always the risk of conceding the equaliser. But that doesn't mean it isn't still unlucky when you concede the only chance of the opponents, that came to be after some players were confused about which team was getting the throw-in.

Dephun will probably be pleased when he gets back here

Last edited by deporiginal : 02-09-2011 at 21:47.
Old 02-09-2011, 21:48   #269
Joak

Joak is an unknown quantity at this point

i think we all can agree that none of the mentioned teams are really very good.

but deserved luck? :P
Joak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 23:19   #270
titov
Almost Regular

titov is on a distinguished road

Lost against Estonia 1-2 at home in Ljubljana, Stožice. It was a deserved win for them, they took their chances (penalty and a half chance). As exacted we played badly. In the first half we didn't even managed to make a shot against their goal... It was the same eleven that played against Belgium last month. So we are basically left with zero chances of qualifying. Serbia has the same amount of points as we but a game in hand with Faroe Islands. Meanwhile we are left with Italy away and Serbia home... Serbia also still plays Italy at home.

What's interesting is Konstantin Vassiljev, who's Estonian best player, was until a week ago playing in Slovenian league! What a player, he was one of the best foreigners in the league. Well, he of course scored today from the penalty... Scored twice against Serbia in Belgrade too. He's moving now to Amkar Perm, I think it's a shame he wasn't spotted by some western teams.
titov is offline   Reply With Quote