Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Transfers
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Transfers Discuss Depor's possible incoming players in this forum. Talk about publicised rumours or suggest your own transfer targets. Talk about these players in their own thread (preferably) or in general topics. Any transfers not related to Depor belong to common threads. Current players of Deportivo who might be going out have their own thread in the Deportivo Forum.

Old 03-05-2005, 18:47   #46
JW2
Site Team

JW2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabi
We have a very talanted striker in Sweden. Hes name is Markus Rosenberg, plays for Malmö FF. The champions of Sweden. Many bigg clubs are after him. He have made it in to the nationall team. He can be a wordclass striker. He reminds me of Makaay!
Maybe Ekholm has more information about him?

talking about talented Swedes... I remember during the European Championships U-21 (?) a guy named Ellmander, he played awesome in my opinion... Just curious where and how he is playing?
JW2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 06:52   #47
AP
Veteran

Peña Member

AP is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to AP Send a message via Skype™ to AP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsapa
Quote:
Originally Posted by AP
Izmailov is good and young. He is a part of a future of Russian football. At the moment he's not in his best form but generally he's a classy winger.
Today he doesn't show something special. Kerzhakov is really good striker, but I heard, that Bayern M. wanted to sign him.
Kerzhakov is extremely good! But Arshavin is not worse than him!
AFAIK there are no real transfer rumours around these two guys...
Old 04-05-2005, 06:55   #48
gabi
Super-Seasoned

Peña Member

gabi is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to gabi

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabi
We have a very talanted striker in Sweden. Hes name is Markus Rosenberg, plays for Malmö FF. The champions of Sweden. Many bigg clubs are after him. He have made it in to the nationall team. He can be a wordclass striker. He reminds me of Makaay!
Maybe Ekholm has more information about him?

talking about talented Swedes... I remember during the European Championships U-21 (?) a guy named Ellmander, he played awesome in my opinion... Just curious where and how he is playing?

He plays for the danish club Brondby. He scored last week. A very good players ho have fall back a bit. He was a bigg talent a few year ago.
Old 04-05-2005, 11:59   #49
tsapa
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tsapa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to tsapa

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsapa
Quote:
Originally Posted by AP
Izmailov is good and young. He is a part of a future of Russian football. At the moment he's not in his best form but generally he's a classy winger.
Today he doesn't show something special. Kerzhakov is really good striker, but I heard, that Bayern M. wanted to sign him.
Kerzhakov is extremely good! But Arshavin is not worse than him!
AFAIK there are no real transfer rumours around these two guys...

I agree with you about Arshavin!!!
He is great player!
If there are no rumours around these two guys...Depor can make an offer ... and together they play much better!
I'm not sure that Zenit would sell them both!
tsapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 20:57   #50
freakyy

Peña Member

freakyy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to freakyy

A new name, Nevland from Groningen. He scored 15 goals in 18 matches, and it doesnt matter of it is Feyenoord or den Bosch. A real goalgetter!
freakyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 21:51   #51
depor_hk

depor_hk is off the scale
Send a message via ICQ to depor_hk

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyy
A new name, Nevland from Groningen. He scored 15 goals in 18 matches, and it doesnt matter of it is Feyenoord or den Bosch. A real goalgetter!

He once played for Manchester United I think

Not a bad player but i doubt if he can success in la liga
depor_hk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 02:38   #52
Donato
Veteran
Peña Member

Donato is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by depor_hk
Quote:

If it is Eric Nevland you are correct depor hk...

He played for Manure many years ago, a pacy striker but only made one or two appearances for Manure in cup games-they released him and he either went back to Norway or Sweden...possibly Djurgarden.

He has been capped for Norway U21's and i think he has one or two caps for the national team as well. He must be in his mid twenties by now...

Nothing more than a back up striker for us, and seriously doubt whether he has the necessary qualities to make it in Spain...

How is he doing in Holland???
Old 09-05-2005, 11:23   #53
freakyy

Peña Member

freakyy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to freakyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippykid
Quote:
Originally Posted by depor_hk
Quote:

If it is Eric Nevland you are correct depor hk...

He played for Manure many years ago, a pacy striker but only made one or two appearances for Manure in cup games-they released him and he either went back to Norway or Sweden...possibly Djurgarden.

He has been capped for Norway U21's and i think he has one or two caps for the national team as well. He must be in his mid twenties by now...

Nothing more than a back up striker for us, and seriously doubt whether he has the necessary qualities to make it in Spain...

How is he doing in Holland???

Well he never got a decent chance a Man U. And he is really impressing in Holland, I'm not sure if he would be good enough as our first striker but like I said, I'm really impressed by his performance this season.
freakyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 12:57   #54
nasser
Beginner

nasser is off the scale
Send a message via MSN to nasser

for me i dont think about names ... i want a fast player who can finish the ball in the net and have agood techneque because he will be alone in the striker zone ...
i repeat it again (the names are not important) ..

i see the brazilian strikers have all this advanteges ..
nasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 08:26   #55
ruvignaldi

ruvignaldi is off the scale

Nationality isnt important, his skills are. Of all names mentioned Berbatov is the best. Gudjohnsen and Kezman are equally good (or even better) but I havent seen any article linking them with Depor.

Also, I would like for Luque to finaly get his chance playing up front. He is pure striker (was until he came to Depor) and I think Jabo didnt get the best out of him!
ruvignaldi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 08:38   #56
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari

it will be great to see berbatov... but after expecting and dreaming abt mascherano and lucho, i dont like anymore impossible rumours.... 'cos i dont think leverkusen will let him leave for 6m euros... so IMO the best alternatives are,

1. luis fabiano - he isnt happy at porto... of course, v will have to pay some good money, but he is a great striker, so he will be a definite success..
2. fernando baiano - he costs only around 3m, and he has proved his quality by scoring goals for malaga...
3. mark gonzalez - he has been very impressive in all the matches i've seen, he will be cheap and also he is only 20... so even if he doesnt make a big impact v wont be loosing much money...
hari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 20:55   #57
niklaso

niklaso is off the scale
Send a message via MSN to niklaso

Xisco is good......
Old 12-05-2005, 20:47   #58
Josef
Beginner

Josef is off the scale

Baiano could be a good buy but he's sort of old, would be ferfect to buy with another striker, i mean we need more than one new striker.
Otherwise Luis Fabiano might be good, but i've never seen him play...
Berbatov seems like a good buy, good golescorer and rather young but isn't he going to be expensive?
Alexander Frei is great, always manages to score, my flatmate is french and he's always talking about Frei.
I live in Mexico and Cesar Delgado (that someone mentioned before) is one of the biggest stars of the mexican liga. Hes young, fast, he scores and he can play as a striker or as a right winger plus he wouldn't be that expensive, maybe 5 mil. He has been playing for the argentinean national team, i dont see why he hasnt been considered...
Josef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 20:50   #59
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

Cruz Azul said that the target prize for the transfer of Delgado is $20 million...too much for Deportivo.