Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 21-05-2015, 21:50   #256
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, if I understand correctly, all the Frente Atletico members who murdered Jimmy have pretty much been exhonerated by the judge.

My sentiment towards the Riazor Blues aside, this is an absolute disgrace, and once again shows what kind of corrupt, backwards country Spain actually is. Meanwhile Frente Atletico are already proudly attending the Calderón once again.

They beat someone to death, thromw him in a river, get filmed while doing it, and they're still free to go. Sure.
Old 21-05-2015, 22:18   #257
Xoán
Retired Admin
Peña Member

Xoán has disabled reputation

Spain and Spanish "justice" in a nutshell... It always goes the same way.
I want out.
The fellowship was a brief beginning, a fair time that cannot be forgotten; and because it will not be forgotten, that fair time may come again. Now once more I must ride with my knights to defend what was, and the dream of what could be.

Last edited by Xoán : 21-05-2015 at 22:54.
Xoán is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2015, 22:32   #258
ggeorg

Peña Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

sick...
ggeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2015, 22:40   #259
Diligent
Veteran

Peña Member

Diligent is an unknown quantity at this point

An absolute disgrace, but not surprised.

Last edited by Diligent : 21-05-2015 at 22:47.
Diligent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2015, 11:33   #260
Xoán
Retired Admin
Peña Member

Xoán has disabled reputation

Well, this is news... The club protests against this, claiming for a continuation of the investigation since the murderers are still on the loose. It also expresses its support for "family and friends".

http://canaldeportivo.com/servlet/es...30354 &mid=12
The fellowship was a brief beginning, a fair time that cannot be forgotten; and because it will not be forgotten, that fair time may come again. Now once more I must ride with my knights to defend what was, and the dream of what could be.
Xoán is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2015, 10:14   #261
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

The paintings of Bebeto and Capdevila around the stadium were vandalised. These paintings were put there by the Riazor Blues in the past.

Deportivo contacted the Riazor Blues, in private, in order to ask what should happen with these vandalised paintings. Of course, the Riazor Blues responded by once again taking the whole thing publically on Twitter, once again blasting the club, refusing to give their opinion on the matter, while whining how incompetent the club is. The only thing Depor did is send the Riazor Blues a friendly message to ask them what to do with the destroyed paintings they created.

Meanwhile there is already a significantly higher number of season ticket holders compared to last year. I'd say the Riazor Blues' attempts at undermining the club from within are failing miserably. Here are some reactions of Depor fans on riazor.org who aren't Riazor Blues.

Antes me daban asco. Luego pasaron a darme vergüenza.
Me doy cuenta de que ahora me dan ambos.
"Before they disgusted me. Then they made me feel ashamed. Now they make me feel both."

"En cualquier caso el club les tiende la mano para empezar a hablar y limar asperezas y ellos se la escupen. Por mí que les jodan, me refiero a los que están dirigiendo RB actualmente."
"Every time the club reaches out to them to start up a conversation and to smooth things over, the Riazor Blues spit at them. In my opinion they can go **** themselves, and I'm referring to the ones who are currently in charge of the Riazor Blues here."

These are just the last two reactions in the Riazor Blues thread right now, there are plenty more. I can't see these guys getting any support from fans outside their own group at this point. Combined with the fact that season ticket sales are significantly up from last year, when the whole Jimmy mess hadn't even started yet, it's getting pretty clear that these guys aren't as important as they think they are.

I can't help but feel disgusted by the fact that these clowns are supporting the same colours as I am. Sure, the club has made mistakes. But the Riazor Blues have been abusing them from the minute they took over the club, and now they're expecting them to publically bend over to a gang of degenerates, making the club look terrible all over the country, which is of course never gonna happen. The only option here is to start with a clean slate, which is something the club has been attempting to do for a while now, but they're not accepting it. No, they prefer to continue to act like idiots, which has already earned them the disgust of pretty much every other Depor fan at the Riazor.

Last edited by deporiginal : 15-08-2015 at 10:18.
deporiginal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2015, 14:05   #262
depooor
Peña Member

depooor is an unknown quantity at this point

Was with them in cetrain stuff ( the death of jimmy) yet now i am totally against them.cause they are not doing anything good to the club
Old 15-08-2015, 16:24   #263
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

Someone is really desperate to see things exploding inside the club.
Old 18-08-2015, 15:21   #264
depooor
Peña Member

depooor is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by caabrego
Someone is really desperate to see things exploding inside the club.

Lendoiro ...Madrid?
Old 18-08-2015, 17:01   #265
deporenrique

deporenrique is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by depooor
Lendoiro ...Madrid?

Lendoiro would never hurt the club intentionally!

He may have made some management mistakes, but he is a guy who was 100% committed to Depor.
deporenrique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2015, 17:21   #266
D.TRISTAN
Seasoned Member
Peña Member

D.TRISTAN is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporenrique
Lendoiro would never hurt the club intentionally!

He may have made some management mistakes, but he is a guy who was 100% committed to Depor.

Agree. We should distinguish things clearly. He made Depor as a Primera club. Nobody could not do this and will not do the same things as Lendoiro. It's true.
D.TRISTAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2015, 10:56   #267
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

Some management mistakes?

Yes, Depor has achieved wonderful things with Lendoiro. Spending money we didn't have. In his day, he was brilliant at putting a team together, a fantastic negotiator. Financially though, he may be one of the most incompetent and criminal managers in Spain.

He didn't make mistakes. He intentionally cooked the books, lied to everyone for years, and then jumped ship after making sure he wouldn't be held responsible for his criminal actions over the years, by striking a deal to only forgive less than 33% of Depor's debt.
Old 25-08-2015, 19:33   #268
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporiginal
I can't see these guys getting any support from fans outside their own group at this point.
yes, they do. even members from this very special pena.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporiginal
Sure, the club has made mistakes.
you can call it as a mistake when they were banned out by Tino F. from the Riazor after Jimmy's death considering them guilty. RB might use other words for that. I would call stabbing in the back and after that throwing the dead body into a river...

nice that we have so many season-ticket holders, but the people from the side-sectors are not able to give the same support as RB. it was clear during the last season at quite a few cemetery-athmo home-games.
Old 25-08-2015, 19:52   #269
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

RB? the same guys that insulted this website on twitter just for posting a photo?
No way, they are all little angels
Old 25-08-2015, 19:58   #270
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

Of course there are always exceptions.

The truth is, I have enjoyed watching pretty much every decision the Riazor Blues have made in the past half year, backfire. I mean really, that last Twitter message concerning the vandalised portraits, could someone please explain to me what point they were trying to make? Once again, they actually managed to make the board of directors look good, while making themselves look bad. I'm guessing that's not exactly their intention. Or am I missing some sort of genius master plan here?

In general, no, the Riazor Blues don't have much support left. The fact that 99% of the people at Riazor.org can't stand them, and the video showing thousands of "boring" Depor fans booing the Riazor Blues, is plenty evidence of that. Their last Twitter message was pretty much received with jeers by everyone, even people who were indeed still somewhat supportive of them.

At this point it's just amusing to watch these guys implode.