Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 06-01-2016, 18:39   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default COPA | Jan-06-2016 | first-leg | 16h00 | Mirandés 1 - Depor 1 | post-match thread

The king of the draws is back

Terrible game by JuanDo. Cardoso and Róber were fine
I also liked Jonathan
Old 06-01-2016, 18:45   #2
niklaso

niklaso is off the scale
Send a message via MSN to niklaso

It's okay with the draw. Hope we can win at the riazor with our bench warmers so the others can rest.
I feel bad for jona. He is fighting and he is close to get through sometime but he never really does. He really should have scored in that game in the start of the season where Lucas assisted in a free position but jona missed.
Old 06-01-2016, 18:48   #3
Blue_Nation
Veteran
Peña Member

Blue_Nation is on a distinguished road

Good result in a tough game. Mirandés were better in the 1st half, with more intensity and aggressiveness. In the 2nd half Depor played a bit better, enough to dominate the game and have more chances.

Nobody was outstanding, but I liked specially Luisinho and Jonás, who were very active. Jonathan had some good details, although a bit selfish sometimes. Róber did a serious job without mistakes, and Lopo maybe could have done more in Mirandés goal, but he fixed it later scoring the 1-1 with a good header.

At the end we could have scored the 2nd, but anyway I'll take this draw as a good result, specially after being down 1-0, which is always a very dangerous result in Copa.
Blue_Nation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 21:10   #4
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

Very good game, Jonas was the man of the match , i also liked Reira, Jonathan and Lusinho
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 23:47   #5
vink
Peña Member

vink is an unknown quantity at this point

Good result, and fair play to Mirandes, who came out with a good gameplan and could have gotten a better result there.
It's good to see the other players get a run out, and they should finish it off at the Riazor.
vink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 10:09   #6
Carril
Veteran
Peña Member

Carril is an unknown quantity at this point

Great result considering we only repeated one player from our Liga lineup (Mosquera). A good chance to see what our backup players can do.

Poor first half, but much improved second. Especially in the end when the Mirandes (who reapeated 10 starters from their league lineup) players were fatigued against our fresh team.

Luisinho was very active. I think he's a much better offensive option at leftback than Navarro. And Navarro has dropped in form the last few games.

Oriol played well, Jonathan tried and tried (as usual) and Jonás was very active as well.

I expect to see a few more starters in the lineup for the 2nd leg if we want to guarantee advancing.
Carril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 10:26   #7
valeron21
Super-Seasoned

valeron21 is on a distinguished road

from all teams in Copa we are the only one that we play mainly with subs and less number of starters....i hope to advance and use more normal lineup and expect some progress
Old 07-01-2016, 15:50   #8
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

Flat game with ups and downs but I would take this draw as a positive result. We can't always win no matter that the rival is competing at Segunda.
I liked Rober, he played really well and was very calm with the ball in his feet. The rest of the team was more or less okey.
I think Victor made it clear that Medunjanin is going away this winter after not letting him play at all in this game.