Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > World Football
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

World Football For other football that's not related to Depor. For example: the Primera División, Segunda División A, Segunda División B, the Champions League, EURO 2008, the World Cup 2010, Italy, England, Germany, Turkey etc.

Old 08-08-2005, 19:32   #1
freakyy

Peña Member

freakyy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to freakyy
Default Feyenoord Soap, funny but very strange...

Well, we think we had some trouble's with Pandiani... We all agree that the Real - Robinho thing took pretty long and was a bit strange... well watch this

Salamon Kalou, 20 years and a very talented forward... scored 20 goals past season and togheter with Kuijt it was a perfect match.
For 2 or 3 months Psv tryed to get him from Feyenoord. First he could go if PSV gave around 15 million, a week later PSV almost had him, a week later Feyenoord said that Kalou would never go to PSV, well, it sounds familiar to you.

But this week something very strange happened. First Psv said they would go to the jugde to see if there could be found something in Kalou's contract to get him to Eindhoven. Some days later a strange message appeared in the Algemeen Dagblad ( a very good sportpaper with good sources, espacially when it goes about Feyenoord) They said that Kalou was sold to an investment company, named SIR. (something like the GSI I guess) They bought him for 9 million and Kalou would move to Benfica. Feyenoord denied it, Kalou denied it but the newspaper said it had official papers with the deal on it.
Pretty strange he?

Well, 1 day later... Kuyt also sold to the SIR! F'noord would get 5 million and 50% of the next sale. Really strange, because again Feyenoord and the managers of Kuyt denied it. Now Feyenoord decided to move to the jugde cause they say that the newpaper have seen has a fake contract with false autographs of the Feyenoord directors...

Really the best soap around at the moment
freakyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 20:01   #2
zepp
Seasoned Member

zepp is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't like that kind of Soap but if Kuijt or Kalou end playing for Depor, I would give them an Academy award.
Old 08-08-2005, 20:10   #3
freakyy

Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zepp
I don't like that kind of Soap but if Kuijt or Kalou end playing for Depor, I would give them an Academy award.

Well... I guess that we could offer Pablo Amo and Changui to them in exchange for Kuyt, they never act very clever on the transfermarket

I also don't like that companies like GSI, SIR... that's why I hope that both will stay at Feyenoord, otherwise it would be a big lose for them and the Dutch football, they really would be nowhere.
Old 08-08-2005, 20:35   #4
javientes
Site Team

Peña Member

javientes is an unknown quantity at this point

Haha Feyenoord announced they will go to the police and will sue the AD for lying. They claim that false signatures have been used in the contract they show as evidence....

Very strange indeed... Lendoiro this is your chance!! Give us Kalou

This player is pure art
Old 09-08-2005, 09:40   #5
HasanTristan

HasanTristan is off the scale

I think AD is in big trouble. They thought they got their info from a reliable source. Guess not.....
Hopefully Kalou will go to PSV, because thats the team i support in Holland
Old 09-08-2005, 10:52   #6
javientes
Site Team

Peña Member

javientes is an unknown quantity at this point

Well AD just showed what they have.. if the document/contract is false it would mean not only Feyenoord but also AD has been the victim of lies.

In this case the third part (the investment company) would be guilty of all this commotion.

Anyway, Feyenoord still can go to court because AD has published the contract without verifying...
Old 09-08-2005, 12:16   #7
freakyy

Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by javientes
Well AD just showed what they have.. if the document/contract is false it would mean not only Feyenoord but also AD has been the victim of lies.

Yeah but a good journalist checks the source! At least they could have asked Feyenoord of it was true. They will lose a lot of credit here for sure...