Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 18-10-2015, 22:50   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LIGA | Oct-18-2015 | matchday 08 | 20h30 | Depor v Athletic | post-match thread

0-1: (30’) Williams
0-2: (62’) Aduriz
1-2: (79’) Lucas
2-2: (88’) Arribas

This Depor is a joy, even in the worst game you can expect from something
Old 18-10-2015, 23:29   #2
scoop
Site Team

Peña Member

scoop is an unknown quantity at this point

1- we came from behind, we fought til the end
2- CELSO BORGES is important
3- JD needs to find a new club
4- Lux needs to find a new club
5- I would prefer a single pivot with Fede playing than play with mosquera and JD
6- Fede is good!
7- Riera is an important PRESENCE but he neeeeeds to score his chances as well good grief
8- we need to win again soon and get back into winning
9- we have a super depor characteristic with the squad makeup with utility wingbacks (juanfran and luisinho kinda like how scaloni and capdevila were). and we have attacking options.
scoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2015, 01:01   #3
depooor
Peña Member

depooor is an unknown quantity at this point

Scoop

Fede is good but he somehow doesnt use his brain ( talent but not that smart) excluding his cross to Arribas

Though Arribas is the hero, i noticed that he fails catching arial balls when he is marked ...he failed today more than twice and did that in previous encounters.

Great game .. When need to admit that Victor made a terrible call by playing Juando but somehow corrected the errors at the end
Old 19-10-2015, 01:27   #4
nitraM
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

nitraM is on a distinguished road

Lux was abysmal the first goal he didnt even try. Instead he stood their crying and raising his hand instead of playing.
nitraM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2015, 10:46   #5
istike
Seasoned Member

istike is an unknown quantity at this point

We fought back - that is the most important of this game. We were kinda unlucky for hitting the post 2 times, but we were lucky enough with the 2nd goal as tbh it was pure luck as Iraizoz would have caught that header... Nevertheless, I am happy for this point, Athletic is a pretty good side.
Old 19-10-2015, 11:13   #6
Ricardo
Peña Member

Ricardo is an unknown quantity at this point

A very solid point considering we were 0-2 down.
Am very happy since Victor took over, may the good work continue.
Old 19-10-2015, 11:14   #7
Carril
Veteran
Peña Member

Carril is an unknown quantity at this point

A draw that tasted like a win in the end. We didn't play well in the first half, but I don't think Bilbao played well the entire game. They took advantage of the only 2 chances they had, besides that I think we were the better team and deserved the 3 points from what we saw on the pitch..

But considering the circumstances, the draw is a great result. It's great to see that even when the team is down, they never give up. Something we would always do in past seasons.

-Juanfran had a great game at RB, setting up both of our scoring plays.

-Navarro was sub-par today. With Luisinho waiting on the sidelines, he will need to step it up.

-Juan Dominguez does not fit in this team. I think other players had to work harder to compensate for his shortcomings. When Celso came in for him, Faycal and Mosquera both improved significantly.

-If Ronaldo scored the goal Lucas did today, we would never hear the end of it from As and Marca. What an amazing finish.

-I think Victor made a mistake with the starting 11 today. He wanted to give Celso rest, but the team is not nearly as good without him in the middle. Also, Cani starting right after returning from injury was bold, but I guess he needs minutes to start clicking with his teammates.

On to Malaga!
Carril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2015, 12:38   #8
D.TRISTAN
Seasoned Member
Peña Member

D.TRISTAN is on a distinguished road

My points from the game.

1. Juan Dominguez should be discarded instead of Medunjanin. He doesn't know how to move when he is in the off-the-ball situation. He doesn't move and just wait for the pass. I think this made Depor suffer in 1st half and attack with meaningless long passes. Also his presence made our defenders more demanding.

I've been negative to him since 12/13 season. He has not changed or improved for 3 years. I don't understand why we renewed with him.

2. Cani seems that he needs a little bit more time to adapt. I am optimistic about him. He will bring us something.

3. Cartabia is a luxury substitute. Hope he can keep his pace.

4. Lux is doubtful. It would be nice to see Manu playing before Fabricio comes back.
D.TRISTAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2015, 13:20   #9
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.TRISTAN
I don't understand why we renewed with him.
maybe for his back-heel assist before Luis Alberto's first hitting the post...
anyway JuanDo was awful (and I suppose I am his last fan).
Old 19-10-2015, 14:43   #10
deporenrique

deporenrique is on a distinguished road

1- Navarro does need to step it up because I think Luisinho would do just as good of a job if not better, especially offensively
2- Juanfran is a great right back, as long as he doesn't need to put a nice cross in the box lol
3-Mosquera is HUGE for this team. Call me crazy, but I see him among the top 3 in his position in the world (time will tell...)
4- Juan Dominguez proved again that he is not primera material, Harris would be a great option there
5- The team plays better when Fajr is in a central position
6- Riera is a good option when playing against tall defenders
7- Lucas tiene gol! With no injuries, I wouldn't be surprised seeing him score more than 12-15 goals
deporenrique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2015, 16:35   #11
walex
Peña Member

walex is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to walex Send a message via Yahoo to walex

Have watch the re-play of this game 3 times now will all know that JD does not do anything to help this team we all know that I will play Alex before him if I was Victor if will all can remember some matches in last season alex give the final passes to score a good goals

@ scoop. My dear mate I don't believe I will hear from anybody that watch all deportivo matches this season that Fede is more important than Mosquera never

Playing Fede as a starting eleven will be okay cos that will give Farj chance to play in center mid and its something that give us comfortable win in some match

@ deporenrique good talk man Riera is a good option if we are playing against tall defenders but still we still need a confidence striker that Lucas,Farj,Luis A can work with bcos this guys their score too

Lucas Perez is a plus to this team he do a lot on the pitch when ever he play and again his goal his the best for now in la liga this season as for me

Our befence work is some how good and bad like the case of juanfran is better than Laure in that position but juanfran give more space to block a cross from rival and again Navarro and Sidnei don't work together in some play

Last edited by walex : 19-10-2015 at 16:40.
walex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2015, 21:47   #12
scoop
Site Team

Peña Member

scoop is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by walex
Have watch the re-play of this game 3 times now will all know that JD does not do anything to help this team we all know that I will play Alex before him if I was Victor if will all can remember some matches in last season alex give the final passes to score a good goals

@ scoop. My dear mate I don't believe I will hear from anybody that watch all deportivo matches this season that Fede is more important than Mosquera never

Playing Fede as a starting eleven will be okay cos that will give Farj chance to play in center mid and its something that give us comfortable win in some match

@ deporenrique good talk man Riera is a good option if we are playing against tall defenders but still we still need a confidence striker that Lucas,Farj,Luis A can work with bcos this guys their score too

Lucas Perez is a plus to this team he do a lot on the pitch when ever he play and again his goal his the best for now in la liga this season as for me

Our befence work is some how good and bad like the case of juanfran is better than Laure in that position but juanfran give more space to block a cross from rival and again Navarro and Sidnei don't work together in some play

lol no don't misunderstand me. I want to see Fede playing NEXT to Mosquera not replacing him. that would be a disaster. In other ways Fede should have started instead of JD in central midfield
scoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2015, 22:28   #13
walex
Peña Member

walex is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to walex Send a message via Yahoo to walex

I understand you now mate,Mosquera its our best player on the pitch at as now
Old 20-10-2015, 03:25   #14
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari

just saw the highlights, what a goal that was ftom Lucas..
hari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2015, 12:59   #15
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

I thought we were poor for most of the game. That said, we fought until the end and managed a point. More lessons for Victor to assimilate. Impact of the subs was very positive. The way they are playing, it's going to be impossible to hold on to Lucas and Mosquera at the end of the season.
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote