Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > First Time
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

First Time Just signed up? Introduce yourself here in this forum. Please read the forum policy carefully too.

Old 12-02-2008, 21:02   #1
jimmy8
Beginner

jimmy8 is on a distinguished road
Default Football Psychology System

Hi,my name is Jimmy Ghaib,
and i would like to present my self,i am a Football Coach,from the (FA,UEFA,England),i have the level 3 awarded certificate .and i am working now here in Mexico,i have applied the Psychology for football in the team that i was coaching and it works very succesfull it call(4c`s) which stand for (Control,Concentration,Confidence,Commetment). The point is i am interested to contact any coach from your coaching team to expalin the drills that i have used in the systems of attacking and defending inorder to reach the maximum goals.
I would like to thank you for your time and kind attention.I hope to hear from you soon.
jimmy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 21:11   #2
Michał
Peņa Member

Michał is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy8
Hi,my name is Jimmy Ghaib,
and i would like to present my self,i am a Football Coach,from the (FA,UEFA,England),i have the level 3 awarded certificate .and i am working now here in Mexico,i have applied the Psychology for football in the team that i was coaching and it works very succesfull it call(4c`s) which stand for (Control,Concentration,Confidence,Commetment). The point is i am interested to contact any coach from your coaching team to expalin the drills that i have used in the systems of attacking and defending inorder to reach the maximum goals.
I would like to thank you for your time and kind attention.I hope to hear from you soon.
Hi Jimmy,

It sounds very interesting but I think you should give us a bigger explanation. If I understood properly you want to contact with a coaches. Which coaches? You mean Deportivo or coaches of our local football teams that we play? And maybe it sounds funny but tell me why you want to tell them about that? Just to let them know or what? Your drills seems to be very effective if you want to tell about it European coaches. Anyways give us explanation if it isn't a problem.
Michał is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 21:20   #3
jimmy8
Beginner

jimmy8 is on a distinguished road

Hi Michal, you are more than welcome,and pleasure is all mine to explain my drills wihich i have mentioned lately,the drills are designed to be applied in the pitch and which can make a big benifit for the players,as you know that besides,the fitness,agility,conditioning,strength,resistant,ta lent,etc.I have found that the players need the Psychology side as one of the essential drills that is important,i have mentioned this subject to all coaches,fi the were in the Deportivo,or any where.
jimmy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 21:30   #4
Michał
Peņa Member

Michał is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy8
Hi Michal, you are more than welcome,and pleasure is all mine to explain my drills wihich i have mentioned lately,the drills are designed to be applied in the pitch and which can make a big benifit for the players,as you know that besides,the fitness,agility,conditioning,strength,resistant,ta lent,etc.I have found that the players need the Psychology side as one of the essential drills that is important,i have mentioned this subject to all coaches,fi the were in the Deportivo,or any where.
That's ok, but tell me - you want money for that (in other words 'to sell your idea') or just talk about that, let them know, ask them to try it? I'm asking because I can something like that for the first time and I want to be sure before I contact someone
Michał is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2008, 09:17   #5
jcpaez

jcpaez is on a distinguished road

Welcome jimmy8, I like Puebla. It's nice to have you here on our site.
So what teams have you coached in England and Mexico. Would like too know more. I have noticed that for some time now that alot of coaches use this Psychology thing to improve they game. Mental conditioning is a part of all sports.
jcpaez is offline   Reply With Quote