Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > World Football
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

World Football For other football that's not related to Depor. For example: the Primera División, Segunda División A, Segunda División B, the Champions League, EURO 2008, the World Cup 2010, Italy, England, Germany, Turkey etc.

Old 12-04-2011, 18:47   #226
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

Crap. Already 35.000 tickets (out of 45.000) sold within the first three days. Only people who went to the previous home games are allowed to buy tickets until the end of the month. All the "cheap" tickets are sold out already as well. Which basically means that I'm screwed The only tickets left will be some 50/60 euro tickets, and I'm not really willing to pay that much for a single game. I guess I'll just watch it in a bar in Gent. Let's just hope the weather's nice, so they put a big screen in the center square of the city.
deporiginal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 19:39   #227
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

take this chance, Greg, you can never know when it returns for Belgium. 60 euro is not a few, but...
Old 13-04-2011, 19:10   #228
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DepHun
take this chance, Greg, you can never know when it returns for Belgium. 60 euro is not a few, but...
Yeah, but with transport to and from Brussels included, it'll be around 80 euros. And I'm even starting to think that there won't be any tickets left over at all. Last I heard there were only 5000 tickets remaining. Ticket sales only started on Monday, and the "priority period" still lasts for 12 days.

Also keep in mind that even IF there are still 1000 tickets left over, that there will be thousands of people online at the same time trying to buy them, so even if I'm willing to pay the money it's gonna be an ordeal to get them.

Update: It's even worse than I thought, there are only 400 tickets left at this point, all of them 100 euro a piece

Last edited by deporiginal : 13-04-2011 at 20:04.
Old 14-04-2011, 11:15   #229
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporiginal
Yeah, but with transport to and from Brussels included, it'll be around 80 euros. And I'm even starting to think that there won't be any tickets left over at all. Last I heard there were only 5000 tickets remaining. Ticket sales only started on Monday, and the "priority period" still lasts for 12 days.

Also keep in mind that even IF there are still 1000 tickets left over, that there will be thousands of people online at the same time trying to buy them, so even if I'm willing to pay the money it's gonna be an ordeal to get them.

Update: It's even worse than I thought, there are only 400 tickets left at this point, all of them 100 euro a piece
How nice is it, that in Hun net-ticket-selling is not used, but they are selling in shops, travel-agencies the tickets. I can almost every time buy away from the capital.

Sorry for you
Old 14-04-2011, 14:04   #230
Marko
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Marko is on a distinguished road

Ough, I think that finally someone will put the end of the crime in our federation. Platini said that maybe we will be suspended in near future (suspension like the one of Bosnia). Please UEFA suspend us in the next 327138721987439281479812 years (or until our president of the federation don't left his position)
Marko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2011, 15:57   #231
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

nice ask Marko
Old 14-04-2011, 17:09   #232
Philip
Veteran
Peña Member

Philip is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Philip

http://www.fifa.com/associations/ass...d=1416797.html

About our suspension. Normalisation committee has been appointed consisting of three strangers and six domestic people (one of them is Ivica Osim, our legendary player). Their goal is, I guess, to vote new statute till the next qualification matches.
There is hope, after all.
Philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2011, 17:42   #233
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

are you gonna play in June, Philip?
Old 14-04-2011, 19:35   #234
Philip
Veteran
Peña Member

Philip is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Philip

Quote:
Originally Posted by DepHun
are you gonna play in June, Philip?
I think we will, although we are still officially suspended, if this thing with Committee goes well. Otherwise we will be banned (for couple of years probably).
That is what I figured out.
Philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2011, 23:45   #235
Fabian
Peña Member

Fabian is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip
http://www.fifa.com/associations/ass...d=1416797.html

About our suspension. Normalisation committee has been appointed consisting of three strangers and six domestic people (one of them is Ivica Osim, our legendary player). Their goal is, I guess, to vote new statute till the next qualification matches.
There is hope, after all.

Great news! Hopefully they'll pull themselves together.
Old 15-04-2011, 08:53   #236
Joak

Joak is an unknown quantity at this point

thats harsh... its fun with some ugly tackles sometimes
Joak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2011, 00:18   #237
Megalolz

Megalolz is on a distinguished road

Much attention in Belgium for the game
Belgium-Turkey

The national team is popular again
I hope we win. We need to play at euro 2012
long time ago that we played in a cup.

We got the talent,
Kompany , our best player of the moment, was selected as the best player of man city and he is in the team of the year of the premier league.
I really think he is one of the best defenders in the world.

We also got Eden Hazard, he was selected as the best players in the french league.

and more like Lukaku, vertonghen, defour, vermaelen, witsel, chadli, ....

i hope this team can finally win
Old 02-06-2011, 16:49   #238
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

Seems to me like a lot of people here in Belgium are way too confident about this game. We've got as much chances of winning it, as we have chances of losing it. And a draw is basically the same as losing, since Turkey will be very happy with a point in Belgium.

The problem is that our "strongest" players are all injured. Fellaini, Dembele and Lukaku are all out. On top of that, Vermaelen has been injured almost all season and isn't ready to play. With Van Buyten in the team, I'm expecting the inevitable blunder at the back. Even against Azerbeidjan Belgium couldn't avoid it. We've seen it in every game for the past 6 years. Even in games where we manage to keep a clean sheet and have everything under control, for example the 0-2 in Austria, it happens, but fortunately for us, Austria isn't good at finishing. And about half the times Van Buyten is the man who causes it. Can't believe that guy is still in the team. He almost costed us in Austria, he gave away the victory against Germany,... I seriously hate that guy.
Old 02-06-2011, 21:08   #239
Fenerli.Depor
Beginner

Fenerli.Depor is on a distinguished road

Our two of best players will not play as well, even Gökhan could not be playing he is injured.Also Belgium needs to win the game much more then we do. I guess Hiddink would accept gladly a draw before the game which he already implied in one of his declaration.Still I cannot say I am hopeless, we could win the game.
Fenerli.Depor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 22:53   #240
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenerli.Depor
Our two of best players will not play as well, even Gökhan could not be playing he is injured.Also Belgium needs to win the game much more then we do. I guess Hiddink would accept gladly a draw before the game which he already implied in one of his declaration.Still I cannot say I am hopeless, we could win the game.
Well, Hiddink is right, if it's a draw, Belgium isn't going to finish second. It's strange that he says this to the media though, cause if some of his players arrive in Brussels with the intention of playing for the draw, Turkey has good chances of getting burnt. I don't think Turkey has the qualities to play for the draw, so they should just go for the win themselves. Should be quite an entertaining game, no matter which way it goes.